Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] Dreamers Among Us: Sendroma and Mi Ren Ko

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 pm
Opening a new thread for specific soquili that I'd like to build character in. Please be aware that my rp replies will be a bit slow, most replies will be made on the weekends.

User Image

Please note that both of these girls are spoken for. I am not looking for romance based plots for them. If you have a male that would like to have a crush that would be unsuccessful, that's fine, but don't expect them to leave their plotted mates for them. *nod*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:30 pm
User Image

Sengdroma is a very quiet mare. She grew up choosing not to speak, only to utter her first words to her future mate. She is now undergoing training to learn how to defend her family and hopeful foals. During her 'off' time from training, I'd like for her to make friends outside of her family.

At some point during her training, Sengdroma will find out she's pregnant (waiting on slots for this part of the plot). She will need a close friend that she can confide in to help her get through this. As far as she knows, Maion, the father, has left her for good and she's going to be raising foals on her own.

Other than a needing a good girlfriend, I don't have many ideas outside of her current plot. If you have any ideas, please toss them my way.

Dixie

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image

Ren is a very innocent and naive filly. She is still young and learning that not everything or every soquili is nice and pleasant. I'd like for Ren to run into a few other foals or soquili that varied in personalities. I'd like for her to have some experiences that help her to determine the differences in the world around her.

She's accepting of all and will try to make the best of any situation. I'm not against her having a run in with a kalona or skinwalker, but I will not have her badly mauled or killed. If your darker soquili wants an innocent filly to torment and perhaps chase till she feels like she's going to die, I'm up for that...just not TOO much blood please.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 pm
User Image
I want to offer my sexy lad Ryuu Zu to come out and play!!

He is a good guy but has not had any RP yet so it will be a good opportunity for me to get to know him a little better.

His main hoobies are meditating and 'horsey martial arts', he enjoys watching the sunrise and set as well as meeting lovely ladies. He can be a little flirty (I know it would make Maion jealous if he flirted a little with Seng--> not sure how she would react since she is a little tender about Maion). He may also be able to help her identify the symtoms for her pregnant condition.

Sometimes Ryuu can experience two seperate personalities, the dragon spirit within him can come out a little cocky and stuff whereas the other is more controlled. Could be interesting.

For Seng:
Now I was thinking that it could be nice if he gives her a gift (after all he is sentimental) if she accepts or not thats up to her. Wouldn't be anything like the gift Maion gave her, would be more of a pebble style... would need to think about it first though.
OR
We they could meet during her training, she could be meditating, Sofiel could be off somewhere else and out of the way. Ryuu could join her and introduce her to his style of meditating.
OR
She could come across him while he is meditating or training.
OR
They could go looking for food together, he doesn't have to know that its a mission given to her by Sofiel, in all fairness he would probably be proud of her for using her initative (why do it alone when you can get help).
OR
I could offer Astral (or you could offer Ren) to be in some sort of trouble where they both rush to the rescue. After taking the youngling back to her mother they could decide to spend some time together (Ryuu for company and Seng as a distraction). Could be fun.
OR
Anything you can come up with XD as always I am rather open to possiblities.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:20 pm
Dixie, we could try Seng and Mindy together. xD If you wish to start it for us. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:15 pm
Kesmi: I'll try to get started on it tomorrow! *don't hold your breath, I'm terrible with starting. LOL*  

Dixie

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff