Submit

Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 pm
Rattlesnakes are found in the Pine Barrens and one such rattlesnake crawls up your leg. While you scream and do a crazy dance trying to get the snake off you I grab the chair and toss it into a deep murky cranberry bog !  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 pm
Digging into the wall of the bottomless pit I eventually dig into the bottom of a cranberry bog; draining it out and finding the red chair, whooping at my success I take the chair and wave down a passing vehicle  

KBiT

Steadfast Investigator

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hero 100

Slaasher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm
a speeding semi-truck plows into you and with me driving it and I grab the chair  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 pm
..Suddenly you hear 4 big "POP....HISSSSS" kind of sounds coming from your tires. As you go to examine what caused the flats and stare in shock at all the nails, tacks & broken glass in the road (and wonder who put them there...heh heh) I grab the chair out of your truck run off into the woods with it and toss it into a cave rumoured to be inhabited by a bear !  

GoldenFraggle

KBiT

Steadfast Investigator

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 pm
Unfortunately for you; said bear had earlier been killed and skinned by me so I could use his cave to recover from being mercilessly run down.
Once again providence shines its light upon me and delivers the chair into my hands.
It makes a good pedestal for the bears skull  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm
but then the bear comes back to life, for some reason only taking the chair with him I come across the undead bear, and give him a salmon for the chair  

Slaasher

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:02 pm
Unfortunately for you our undead bear had a mate who is very much alive and she's HUNGRY !!!! She pounces on both you and the salmon !! I sneak off with the chair and leave it in a cabin inhabited by some particularly ornery trigger-happy redneck types !  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff