Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:45 am
User Image

Cassandra or as everyone calls her, Cassie seem to have come out of her mother's land, to meet Jr, someone that is very close to her heart. She looks around while flickering her ears, wondering where to meet him. "..Jr!..Where are you?" It was already dawn as the sun was rising slowly. She didn't like being out here so early in the morning but she did it for Jr.

The wind began to pick up as if it was trying to help her calm down. Cassie sighed softly, wondering what Jr got planned for her. He'd had told her to meet him by the river at the crack of dawn several days earlier.... "..What does he have planned?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 am
User Image

User Image

Swafi Jr had told his mother more than a dozen times over the last week about his plans to introduce Cassie to her - each time a little bit more had sunk in. He knew Dory was excited about the prospect of her son finding what she had lost, and it gave him a twinge of regret that his parents had not stayed together. He pushed that to one side though, really his nerves about meeting up with Cassandra again were his biggest worry. What if she never turned up?

As he got closer to where they had arranged to meet he realised that had been something he needn't have fretted about. He heard her first, calling from him and then her distinctive coat came into view. He realised that he had started smiling the moment he had heard her voice, and he got all nervous again as he walked up to the mare.
Don't screw this up! he scolded himself as he smiled at Cassie.

'You came.' he said, the relief easy to hear.

Sayuri_Nitta

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:10 pm
Cassie only merely smiled as she moves towards him, nuzzling him softly. "Of Course.. I told you that I would come, my dear Jr." She flicks her tail as she burred gently to get him to relax. "Shh. Nothing will ever happen, Jr. I promise. Don't be so nervous." She used her tail to caress him on his back.

She then looked behind Jr to see if his mother was nearby. "...Is she around yet?"

[sorry so short.. Muse short fused. XD]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:34 am
Swafi Jr found his nose was warming when Cassandra nuzzled against him, and then patted him with the loose waves of her tail.

'Well I was worrying..' he admitted with a bashful grin, managing to press into her neck with the tip of his soft and warm nose. He shook his head at her question;
'I made her wait at the beach , and her familiar is there as well to make sure she doesn't forget and wander off. It's easier for us to travel to my mother.'

Sayuri_Nitta

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:53 am
Cassie looks towards him with a soft smile before feeling him nuzzling back at her on her neck. "You are so thoughtful to think about her like that. I think it is good that you made her wait at the beach. That way she wouldn't be so scared or nervous." She licked him on the cheek with a smile.

"Shall we move to the beach then, my dear Jr?" She said while keeping her tail on his back, looking right at him with a soft gaze.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:05 am
Swafi Jr laughed a little;
'She wouldn't be either of those things - she doesn't really get scared or nervous of anything much. She doesn't have the memory for that. I just wouldn't have wanted to have to have left you to go find her if she did go wandering.'

He nodded, his nose going warm again at the words 'my dear', it felt very nice to hear someone call him that.

'Of course,' he said, and moved off, only pausing to make sure she was following him.

Sayuri_Nitta

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:32 am
Cassie smiled at Jr before moving along his side, following his steps. "Does she like to wander off alot?" She nuzzled him as she burred softly against him. "My my.. Are you blushing, my dear Jr?" She licks his burning cheeks while doing a cute giggle.

She looked around as she continues to the follow Jr. "I don't think I have ever came here.. This part of the beach is a new place for me."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:42 am
'When the fancy takes her yes, and of course she has no recollection of having gone off wandering before, so often she might be home one day and gone again the next after being back a very short time.' Swafi Jr replied, concentrating on not walking into the river as she teased him.

The water was widening, and flowing faster as it got closer to the mouth where it met the great expanse of the sea.

'No, no, just getting warm from the walk,' he said, not knowing how to respond to the gestures of affection she was making, especially whilst they were walking. They finally arrived on the beach proper, walking down the dunes, the sand sliding beneath hooves and he looked out along the shore for his mother's distinctive colouring.

Sayuri_Nitta

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:55 am
Cassie looks towards him and chuckled slightly. "Oh, really?.. It is not that hot out here, dear Jr." She looked around then at the direction he was looking, while walking with him.

"It seems like she does like to explore alot. It may help her learn more things about life. I know that she is forgetful but it doesn't mean that she is not learning about things in life.. Right, Jr?" She burrs gently, staying close to him as she didn't know the beach at all, not wanting to get lost.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:05 am
'No? Well, you're obviously more skilled at travelling and keeping cool than I am.' he returned, smiling as he did so. It was hard; budding feels, and being embarrassed by them. So he didn't want to be teased too much, even if he knew she wasn't doing so to be cruel.

'There she is.' he nodded with his head at the blue, yellow and black mare, standing in the tidal surf.

'It might, if she remembered what she found out.' he said, leading Cassie to his mother.

Sayuri_Nitta

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:13 am
Cassie giggles when she heard his words and looked towards him. "Only because of you, Jr." She licks him on the cheek before turning in his direction. She smiled before starting to get alittle shy, moving slowly behind him. ".. She is beautiful, Jr." She said softly while keeping her tail still as much as she can.

She watched the mare as they got closer, not realizing just how nervous that she is starting to get to be. "..You sure that she will be nice, Jr? Is there anything I shouldn't ask about or anything like that?" She paws the ground ever so softly but nervously as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:21 am
He flushed again, but ignored it, concentrating at the meeting before him.

'I'll always think so too, but then she's my mother.' he said, with a son's pride. No matter how difficult growing up, or his mother's memory problems were, he'd never change her for anything.

'And so are you.' he nudged her encouragingly.
'She's very friendly, she'll be pleased to meet you.' he said, as they neared Dory, and she turned around with a beaming smile on her face as she saw Swafi Jr.

'My son.' she greeted him with a nicker, walking up and bumping her nose against his before stepping back and looking at the mare who was with him.
'I've not met you have I?' she asked, her head tilted to the side.

Sayuri_Nitta

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:35 am
Cassie looked shyly up at Jr then up at Dory. She stood closer to Jr as she shook her head. "No, Madam.. I am Cassandra but you may call me Cassie... I am.. um.." She gulped as she looked at Jr then at Dory once again. "I am his... um.. girlfriend.. I think.." She couldn't get her mind on straight as she was really nervous by now.

She watches shyly with a soft smile, nearly hiding her head against Jr's mane as she never had met anyone else other than her mother's herd.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 am
Swafi Jr thought it slightly strange that Cassandra was now the nervous one; it was a new feeling for him to be the confident one of the pair of them. He nodded over Cassie's head at his mother; he did think that he and Cassie could be mates, he was just worried about screwing it up.

'Hello Cassie,' Dory replied, a happy look on her face. Her son, had a mate! She could not have been more pleased if she'd found a way to fix her memory problems.

'Please call me Dory.' she asked of the younger mare.
'And forgive me if I forget your name, or why you're here at some point. It may happen. But, if you're going to be in my son's life from now on, hopefully I will remember you more and more each time we meet.'

Sayuri_Nitta

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:32 pm
Cassie nodded with a nervous smile, burring ever so slightly. "..Yes, Mam. I do not mind reminding you. I think it makes Jr a strong stallion with a strong heart to take care of you like he does." She nuzzles Jr gently while burring, feeling much more comfortable with the older mare.

"I have been told quite alot of things about you, Ms. Dory. I believe my mother may know you. Her name is Snowlily. She is one of the oldest soquilis around here. I think she is the leader of my herd back at home." She flicks her tail as she looked up at him. "I am..I am glad to have met him. He is such a gentleman towards me." She then looks towards Dory with a smile. "If you want, I could visit you everyday. I would love to be friends with you, Ms. Dory."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff