Welcome to Gaia! ::

.Hack // Cosplay (for rpers and cosplayers )

Back to Guilds

Tags: .hack, Role Playing, Game 

Reply The World
Delta Server: Mac Anu - The Aquatic Capital Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora twin blader
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:02 pm
Welcome to Mac Anu, here you may trade, save, buy, sell, and chat with your friends, its also a great place to form partys.

This topic is for RPing only.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:13 pm
Sora logged in and appeared at Mac Anu, the aqua capital. "So.......an Aida virus is infecting the other servers....I havent a clue what Aida is....but one things for sure, I want to go back to the fields!" He said then jumped to stand on the top of one of the shops.  

Sora twin blader
Crew

Pikalachan

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:27 pm
The circular gate spun as player Kaho entered the area Mac Anu. She hops out of the warp gate and finds her self in The World.
"Ah! Finally! I can't believe I'm in The World!"
She watches the people walk by her, all dressed in colorful outfits and brandishing dangerous looking weapons.
"This is so cool! I can't wait to get to the fields! Now I just-"
She tries to move forward, but cannot.
"Oh that's right! You need to use special keys to move! So to go forward I just press...ummm..."
She pauses for a moment
"Gah! I can't remember the motion keys! I can't believe I forgot already!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:34 pm
Sora jumped down from the building so taht he could face the user who had forgotten the motion keys. "Hehehehe.....oh look what we have here...... a very pretty girl who has forgotten how to move....hehehe....I'll tell you how if you give me your member address."  

Sora twin blader
Crew

Pikalachan

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:55 pm
Eyes wide, she stares at the player in front of her.
"Um...Well...Alright" she complied, a little weary of her new friend, but still needed to get out of everybody's way.
she sent him her address and waited for his response

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:07 pm
Sora laughed his mischevious laugh before talking. "Alright....hehehe.....to move...what you have to do is first, activate the walking panal by pressing select, then start on your controller, after that, movement can be preformed by using the left analog stick on your controller." He said, then paused because he recieved an email on a board update. "Holy grounds huh.....hehehe"  

Sora twin blader
Crew

Pikalachan

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:56 pm
"Alright...let's see..."
She felt around the controller searching for the keys until finally her avitar jolted forward.
"Ah! I did it! blaugh "
she laughed a little
"Thanks so much! Say um, if you don't mind me asking, what's at the Holy Grounds? I don't remember reading about that location in the manual..." she questioned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:01 pm
Sora laughed a bit mischeavious like. "The holy grounds....is not mentioned in the manual for the simple fact that the world doesnt want users to go there. The holy grounds are extremely bugged. They contain viruses.....that are said to amke the real world players to go into comas after their charcter is killed by one of these bugged monster...." He said with a snicker at the end. "Apparently the fields are all bugged by viruses currently. A virus called Aida has been located in hidden forbbiden chapel. Though of course, a begginner like you wouldnt understand." He looked at the chaos gate. "The world.....is much more than a game....."  

Sora twin blader
Crew

Pikalachan

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:30 pm
"Aida? You're kidding right? I mean, I heard about the comas on the news, but does this place really exist? And if it's so secret...how do you know about it? Do the creators know about these viruses?"
she paused for a minute before covering her mouth with her hand
"Ah! Sorry! I shouldn't be asking the person who helped me so many incriminating questions..."
she nervously blushed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:32 pm
{ CHAOS GATE - LV: 01, HP: FULL}

Rings started to appear in front of the Chaos Gate as a blue Edge Punisher appeared before it. Sinden may have played the game before but that was in the older versions. Everything around him looks a lot different but there were still some similarities with the new version and the others.

He started to walk away from the Chaos Gate and into the town to explore the new World.  

memphiskite
Vice Captain

Sora twin blader
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:35 pm
Sora snickered. "I know so much about it.....because I am a victim of one of these viruses. I was data drained....and my real world self fell into a coma. I have no operator. I remember nothing before being data drained though." He said then eyed the player who had just appeared. "Hehehe......with him a and you.....maybe I can delete the Aida...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:39 pm
"Wait your in a coma? Then...how are you..." a worried covered her face, concerned about the player standing in front of her
"What do you mean delete Aida? Are you going there?"
A blue light shown behind the pair and she broke the conversation for a moment to turn around in time to a new player enter The World
"I hope he can move alright..." she said to herself

Pikalachan

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Sora twin blader
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:46 pm
Sora closed his eyes and sighed. "I'm here.....because I am an AI.....the data drain.....turned me into an atificial intelligents program. I know theres a world outside of the world......but I can never reach it...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:47 pm
{ MAC ANU - LV: 01, HP: FULL }

As he was walking along to the fountain, Sinden noticed two PC's chatting to each other. However, he felt as though they were watching him. Trying to ignore it, he kept his pace to keep observing the town before leaving and trying out his skills.  

memphiskite
Vice Captain

Sora twin blader
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 pm
(( wait when you said your going out to try out yours skills, do you mean to the fields? The fields dont work e.o they are blocked off by cc corp until we beat the aida at hidden forrbden chapel razz and even with that it only opens one field. ))  
The World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff