Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
When a Black Cat Crosses Paths... [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:01 pm
"Picnic she says. Go out on a Picnic, he'll love it!" Malloren muttered to herself angerly, walking the halls of Headquarters. In her hands was one of the many baskets her mother had from the many children left at her doorstep. She liked the red one better, but aparently Tristen had taken that one for a picnic of his own with Raken. Inside there was everything one could want for a nice lunch. Sandwhiches, a blanket, sparkling apple cider, a pie, some strawberries, and other numerous food items which was sure to promise a romantic luncheon with her boyfriend. At the mental term she blushed under her fur. Boyfriend. What a novel concept....Wait a minute. The black cat froze in her tracks. gonk she didn't even know what room was his! "Oh...fishtails."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:27 pm
((Lol, fishtails!))

Luckily Vash was walking down the hall in search of some lunch. He saw Mall and walked right over. "Hey, what'cha doing?" He saw the basket, but being the child he liked to pretend to be he didn't act like he knew it was for a picnic.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:21 am
The feline jumped a foot at the voice, jerked out of her thoughts as she shoved the picnic basket behind her. As if her body would actually hide the huge contraption. Malloren blushed deeply, glowing eyes looking meekly up at the angelic. "V-vash! H-hey. I was just looking-er-thinking-um...for...you." She calmed her beating heart, hoping vash didn't see her poofed up tail from the shock. "...what are you doing?"

OOC: XD she's too cute  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 am
Vash could help but smile at her reaction, but did feel bad that she was so startled. "I didn't mean to scare you." He said as he reached out a hand to place on her shoulder. "I wasn't doing anything...looking for you."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:45 pm
The feline only blushed harder at his hand, feeling foolish as she clutched the basket behind her. "You didn't scare me." If she didn't know it to be vash, she might have summoned a fire cat by accident. "But um...well...heh...if you were looking for me...well...I just so happen to be about to go on a picnic." Yeah. A picnic by herself. He was SURE to believe THAT! "But if you'd really wanted to, you could join me. I guess." Jeeze la weez. She was a pathetic cat wasn't she?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:15 am
"A picnic, huh?" It was apparent that she had been looking to invite him all along, but he played along anyway. "That sounds really nice. I'm very glad I ran into to you." He smiled, "Do you want me to carry that for you?" He asked about the basket behind her back.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:27 am
"Yeah...Tartara suggested it. Apparently I'm home too much." She smiled slightly, knowing just as well as Vash that they were just playing along now. "And if you really want to..." The female held out the basket, finally getting her blush under control. "You know of any good places for a picnic?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:36 am
"That woman is right. It will be fun to get out of the HQ." He smiled and took the basket from her. He pretended to drop it, "Whoa, heavy! What's in here." He then winked as he was kidding her. "I know of a good spot, just follow me." He held out his hand to take hers as they walked.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:43 am
She grinned at his antics before slipping her hand into his. That was her Vash. In a bit of a bold move, she interlaced their fingers as they walked. Of course pretending she never preformed such an act. "What spot is that?" She asked almost sweetly, wondering if it was a surprise or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 am
Vash smiled wider as she laced her fingers in his. "Well, I think you should wait until we get there." Now he had to make the spot a good one. "Isn't it a nice day for a walk?" He asked her with a grin.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:58 am
She nodded, the back of her head now trying to work out possible picnic areas. The Fae Clearing? The Beach? Where? "I like the outdoors the most during springtime. You?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:30 am
"Yeah, I really like when everything warms up." He smiled and started leading her toward the spot he had picked. "It's also nice to have the flowers and trees back."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:07 pm
As they walked, she tried to figure out where they were going. Possiblities filled her mind, but none seemed completely sound. They were either too cliche or too un-picnicy. If that was a word. "Whats your favorite season though?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:00 am
"Season?" He thought about it and then smiled, "I like spring. Seeing the plant turn green and flowers bloom. It's really beautiful." He then turned to her, "But nothing compares to the beauty of you." He smiled and kept walking they would be at their destination soon.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:01 pm
Just when her blush had died, he flared it right back up! She tried not to smile like a squeeling teenage girl with a boy, but it was hard. "You're sweeter then my brother Tristen sometimes." She spoke softly, stealing a glance up at the angelic. "And I'm...I'm not sweet at all." sweatdrop That was an understatement. She made rabid wolves look tender sometimes. "Why...whydoyouloveme?" She spoke it quick and soft before she could stop herself. She felt like such a...such a...such a GIRL!  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff