Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Haven OF Memories (A Yaoi&Yuri Guild)

Back to Guilds

A place for friends to chat, and socialize. Open to all. 

Tags: Yuri, Yaoi, Friends, Chatting 

Reply A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)
Ranting Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress Drakkard
Vice Captain

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm
Rant here!! =D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:52 pm
Its it kind of ironic to put a " = D " face in a rant form? xd Just teasting. Thanks for the place to spew madness!  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

Mistress Drakkard
Vice Captain

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:23 pm
Tsuki_Kaiji_Kun
Its it kind of ironic to put a " = D " face in a rant form? xd Just teasting. Thanks for the place to spew madness!

You wanted it, right? =3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:30 pm
Yeah I was just teasing ^^;  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

Mistress Drakkard
Vice Captain

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:48 pm
But it's gonna be been fun =3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:43 am
Oh yes it will be ^_^  

x_X_MasterMadHatter_X_x

16 Prayers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:53 pm
How it's ok for one of my boyfriends friends, In which he KNOWS she likes him, is alright for her to be all over him,
But if a guy so much as hug me, my boyfriend has to beat the s**t out of him stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 pm
O_o That is soo unfair!!! Have you pointed this unfair flaw to your boyfriend? If it was me I'd yell at him for letting girls be all over him and then let the guys be all over me in a non sluttish way. *Nods head while looking angry*

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

16 Prayers
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi
O_o That is soo unfair!!! Have you pointed this unfair flaw to your boyfriend? If it was me I'd yell at him for letting girls be all over him and then let the guys be all over me in a non sluttish way. *Nods head while looking angry*

Unfortantely D: My friend Ty is afraid of him, and Beau... Michael hates Beau more than anyone in the school,
A lot of my friends are skater guys and Michael has a very strong hate to them to (Or as he calls them "Skater Fags") D: it sucks.
He's started to really avoid the girl though, Like leave school any chance he gets to get away from her.
He doesn't want to be mean to her, cause they are friends but he still doesn't want her to be clingy :/.
But it still annoys me.

I saw her from the end of the hallway holding onto his arm and as soon as she saw me she turned around and left D:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:30 pm
1. I would confront the bi*ch and tell her to back off. He is yours and you don't like it when people hang all over him!
2. I would tell him, that you don't like it, and that your feelings should mean more than that of some girls.
3. He should tell her that it makes him uncomfortable, and its bothering you. If she can't understand that, then they don't need to be friends.

The Tsuki has spoken. I hope everything works out for you!  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:14 pm
eek GO TSUKI YOU ARE SOO AWESOME!!! What she says is true. You should try doing what she says. And hey...if it still doesn't work. Then beat the s**t out of her ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:44 am
Fiyori_Takeshi
eek GO TSUKI YOU ARE SOO AWESOME!!! What she says is true. You should try doing what she says. And hey...if it still doesn't work. Then beat the s**t out of her ^_^

Wait, why would she beat the s**t out of me?!  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

x_X_MasterMadHatter_X_x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:34 pm
Tsuki_Kaiji_Kun
Fiyori_Takeshi

Wait, why would she beat the s**t out of me?!

I believe Fi is refering to the girl that is pissing her off
not you  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:51 pm
Oh.. I feel smart now.. sweatdrop
By the way 16 how are things?  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:27 pm
I am getting really ******** tired of people not reading what I type! How hard is it to read, and respond? Its really pissing me off how stupid some people can be. I hate repeating myself because someone is too lazy to read. They just read like one sentence and flip their s**t. It is really pissing me off.

-Sorry for the harshness in advance  
A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games