Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Pre-parental worry (Blaithin & Tugs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:44 am
User ImageAt first, Blaithin wasn't exactly sure what the cause of her recent weight gain was.

She had simply assumed that she was getting fat, but as her tummy grew bigger, she started worrying. It was then, when she started to eat less that Houndoom interrupted her, a look of worry upon his face. "You should eat more." He had said, and she had replied him with a puzzled look of her own.

It was then he realized that she was oblivious to as to why she was fatter and told her that she was pregnant. The usdia didn't doubt him; he had after all, been there beside the mother of his daughters.

When the shock and surprise had settled in, the usdia was suddenly aware of the excitement building up in her little body. She was about to be a mother...and he, a father! Blaithin decided to tell Tugs the news and even though Houndoom had gallantly offered to accompany her, she had politely declined and he understood.

She wanted to tell him herself, after all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:25 pm
Tugs had no clue about Blaithin being preggo and had only started to notice her weight gain which he dismissed as her just eating too many apples or something. though the though that she might be preggo had popped up, he was not going to out right ask her about it, oh no he would allow her to come to him if such the case. happyly munch on a apple, he was awaiting for Blaithin to meet up with him so he just chilled out eating while he waited.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:34 am
"Tugs." She called out, a smile lighting up her muzzle as she caught sight of him. The usdia swished her short tail from side to side as she drew closer, and nuzzled her mate affectionately. For a split moment, she wondered if he knew she was pregnant. Perhaps he did, perhaps he didn't?

Either way, she had to tell him. There shouldn't be any secrets between them, really. "There's something you should know." She said rather nervously, an awkward smile playing on her lips. "It's rather obvious I've been getting fatter...and it's because I'm pregnant." Blaithin watched his face for his reaction, heart pounding.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 pm
"hey Blaithin!" Tugs grinned and returned the nuzzle happyly. "hmm? and what would that be?" tilting his head, his mate seemed nervious about what she had to tell him and grew wide eyed with shock when she blurted about what it was. " WHAT!? really!!!!!? i can't beleive it i'm going to be a father!" nuzzling her with a huge grin on his face, he couldn't of been happyier with the news of them expecting. " if theres anything you need, just let me know." still grining, he hoped she was as happy as he was.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:14 am
"I couldn't believe it either." She smiled at him joyfully, glad that he was overjoyed at the news. "I just wonder how it'll be like." She said thoughtfully, leaning her head against his slightly. "Being parents, I mean."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:32 pm
Tugs chuckled and was a overly proud father at the moment. " i think its going to be a wonderfuly experiance. and im beyond sure that we will make awsome parents." grinning like a goof still, he couldn't wait for the foals to be born and really be a father to them. for now he planned to make sure his mate had everything she needed and that she was alright.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:39 am
"I do hope so." Blaithin murmured gently, lapsing into thought. It rather worried her however; what if she would not be a good mother? What if she let her foals wander off and never see them again? She had, occasionally, heard Houndoom sigh and know he was pining about his lost daughters, and she was determined not to make the same mistake.

"I'm a bit scared." She admitted softly, a hoof pawing at the grass anxiously.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:57 pm
Tugs gave his mate a nuzzle, not wanting her to get too worried about them being parents. he was pretty confident that they would be great parents and raise their kids right. " don't worry Blaithin, i'll be here the whole time to help. i'm sure we will do great as parents even if its our first time." giving a smile, he didn't want her to be scared so he put up a tough front even though to be honest he was just as scared but excited as well.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:20 am
She smiled at him, drawing courage and warmth from his touch. It made her feel better, alleviate her worries, but a little bit remained. Just a little bit.

"I'm sure you will be a great father." Blaithin murmured, her nose touching his. "I guess all this hype is just some pre-parental anxiety."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
" i think everyone gets worryed about being a new parent but together we will do just fine." Tugs nuzzled her once more, glad that she seemed much more calm about it all. still wearing a proud grin, he couldnt wait til tell secertbear about him being a father and well any other friends of his too. " do you want anything or need to rest at all?" for now he thought it best to help his mate out any way he could but well there wasnt a whole lot he could do.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces