Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:06 pm
(Private rp for Kaisanti & Lilly_Foxx)

User Image

User Image

*rp played in AIM, transfered here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 pm
Lilly_Fox
The air was warm and the light scent of honeysuckle wafted across the meadow. The inky blackness of the night sky was dotted with small, shining stars. All in all, it was a glorious evening.

Alaure hadn’t had a lot of anything going as of late and life was starting to get a little dull. She hadn’t really met anyone aside from Juan. Well, no one note-worthy at any rate. She wasn’t sure if that bothered her or not. She still had a lot of exploring to do and life hadn’t even begun to get dull.
The mare’s delicately gilded wings deflected the star shine and seemed to sparkle and gleam. She stopped near a sprig of clover and lipped at it, savouring it’s sweet, light taste. She sighed in contentment, and neatly laid down. A little brown hare walked along nibbling on clover, uncaring of the golden eyes silently observing its feeding,

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:56 pm
Kaisanti
A shadowed shape moved through the darkness, the moonlight occassionally reflecting off the guilded buttons upon the figure's clothing and the medallion at his throat, causing the metal to look silver. The pale cloth of his shirt barely visable in the faint light though as the shape grew closer, it resolved itself into the form of a tall soquili. Faint glittering at throat, face and side as the various metalic detailing caught the moon's light.

Juan walked smoothly over the grassland, steps silenced by the thick carpet of grass and clover under his hooves. Only the faint swish-swish of the grass breaking the peacefull quiet of the night. As he drew close to the mare he stopped, the soft sound of breath huffing from velvet muzzle barely audible as he scented for the one he knew was there.

It had been a week or so since he had last seen Alaure, having been following a band of two-leggers that seemed to have got themselves lost a short distance away. He had trailed after them, watching, following as they wandered around during the day and slept at night. Finally they had killed a large buck and a couple of doe and then turned, headed directly down towards the lowlands. Evidently having finished their trip. Once the strange upright creatures had left, Juan had turned and made his way back up to the wildland, and the mare he knew was there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:58 pm
Lilly_Fox
The mare’s ears swivelled toward the soft sound of breathing. She quickly sorted her cloven hooves in such a way she could push up to a standing position. Her eyes flitted around and a large smile slipped across her face at the sight of the large appaloosa stallion. Her light grey mane and tail appeared white as snow in contrast to her surroundings.

The hare that had taken off, running for its life, couldn’t be farther from her mind now.

Her heavy lashes kissed her cheeks as she set her eyes on his, almost as if to make sure what she was seeing was really there. Her mask glistened around her face, her soft curly tail swishing against the back of her legs. “Well, well, well if it isn’t Don Juan.” She purred in a teasing manner. “Come back from some grand adventure?” She asked, eyes sparkling playfully as she made her way toward him.

”How are you?”

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm
Kaisanti
Slender ears pricked forwards at the sudden rustling of a larg figure ahead of him and he stood still, a smile working its way onto his muzzle as the graceful shape of the mare slowly revealed itself, a faint outline, shadows on shadows. Her pale mane and tail ghost-like in the darkness, as was his.

A warm, rich chuckle escaped the stallion as he padded forwards, head extending to huff warm breath against ehr cheek in greeting as she drew near. "Am I not always on an adventure?" He replied playfully, moving a step closer to see her properly in the darkness. Crimson eyes meeting golden, though in the darkness hers were silver and his gunmetal grey.

"I am well, thank you, and yourself? I am pleased you are still here... I did wonder if you might have moved since we last spoke." He smiled warmly, ruffling her soft, curly mane with his muzzle playfully. "I was following a group of two-leggers that passed through the next valley. But they thurned back to the lowlands so I decided it was time I came and found you again."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:52 pm
Lilly_Fox
His velvety rich tones gave flight to her flightless wings. At feeling his breath against her cheek her heart fluttered within her chest. Her smile widened, and she wasn’t sure why he was making her feel this way. It was a new sensation, but she found that she liked it.

”I’m very well…especially with such good company.” She told him, eyes gleaming. “And I don’t know who’s more glad I decided not to wander away. It’s always such a treat to see you, after all.” Alaure said sincerely. “Two-leggers! My, that sounds exciting!” She exclaimed, never really having had much contact with them. She chuckled slightly. “But you must find my excitement in such things silly.” The mare dipped her head briefly, in slight embarrassment.

It was hard to be embarrassed too badly around him, however. There was just something comfortable about being in his presence

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 pm
Kaisanti
Juan chuckled softly, the warm rich toens of his voice feeling much more intimate in the darkness than during the day when ones eyesight held sway over the other sences. At night, it was reversed, sound and touch demanded more attention, making everything seem closer, more personal.

"Of course not! It is impossible to think of you as silly, my dear. And two-leggers are indeed fasinating. I can still not understand how they get about on just two legs, I am sure they will fall flat on their faces at every step yet they don't." He smiled, arching abrow as a thought occured to him. "Would you like to see them? I know where they are camped tonight and though they should be asleep, it is always fun to spook them and watch as they scramble about in the darkness. I do not think two-leggers can see awfully well without the sunlight.."

The idea of taking her on a midnight foray to go hassle the humans made him grin. not so much the fact that they got to tease the two-leggers, but that it would be just the pair of them, travailing through the night. He had found himself thinking of the mare earlier that day, she had possessed his thoughts so much that he had almost actually revealed himself to the two-leggers a couple of times. To share his adventure with her would be a grand thing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:56 pm
Lilly_Fox
Alaure nodded. “Yes, it does seem like they’ll just topple over, doesn’t it?” She agreed with a soft smile. “But are you sure it’s safe to scare them?” She asked. “It sounds quite fun, but don’t they usually carry weapons to make up for their…frailty?” While sure she could outrun them she wasn’t exactly fond of the idea of having arrows shot at her.

The flutter was sure Juan could keep her safe and the idea of an adventure really did seem like it would make for a great time.

”But, if you think it won’t be a problem…” Her smile widened. “Lead on.” She added.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 pm
Kaisanti
Juan chuckled softly. "Yes, they do, but we don't need to get close and they can't use their arrows in the dark.." he paused a moment, considering something, then smiled. "We can hide you in the forest and I can go in and wake them." the stallion chuckled at the idea. He had devloped a taste for teasing the two-leggers. iT was amusing and mostly safe enough if you picked your place.. Besides, he found that he wanted to show off, just a little bit. Though he would never place her in danger..

Turning, scooting his rear round so he stood next to her, he tilted his head, smiling softly. "Shall we go then?" Chuckling he started forwards, lean body moving smoothly through the darkness, pausing for her to catch up and then walking along side her. he didn't even mind if they didn;t find the two-leggers, just being out on such a glorious night with her was enough.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:04 pm
Lilly_Fox
"Oh, no…I’ll go.” She told him with a light laugh after she caught up to him. “I’m sure I can outrun them…besides, I blend in a fair amount.” She told him, even though it was obvious. “The element of possible, while scant, danger makes it all the more fun, anyway.” Just having him next to her gave her butterflies in her stomach.

She felt almost giddy.

“So, how far away are these two-leggers?” She asked softly, her mane bouncing slightly as she walked. This was shaping up to be a very exciting night! She had never done anything quite as adventurous. The mare attributed her excitement to their pending exploits. Never once did she think her feelings were at all linked to the stallion she now considered a friend. Her wings twitched in filly-like excitement.
If she were conscious of this, she’d hope he didn’t notice.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Kaisanti
Juan laughed easily, his voice mingling with hers as they walked side by side. "You do, you are far more suited to stealth that I it seems." he replied in return with a grin.

Turning his head slightly to look at her he smiled. "Not far, about three hills' distance from here." He replied. They had all night for their little adventure so he wasn't worried. The shimmering dance of moonlight off the mare's beautiful wings caught his eye as they fluttered gently. She really was beautiful, even more so as the moonlight cast her in a soft silvery glow, lighting up her mane and tail and sparkling from the golden decoration of her wings.

He felt a secret thrill at being able to walk beside her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 pm
Lilly_Fox
Alaure chuckled softly, allowing her shoulder to brush against his. Or, as high up as she came on him as possible.

She glanced to him, as his guilded pinnings caught and refracted light in silvery bursts. All in all his colours were very simple which allowed his grand clothing to not interfere. But even if he were "nude" as she was, he would still be quite distinguished in her eyes.

She hadn't ever really thought about what a large stallion he was. But now that she was sidled up beside him she relised their difference.

"I feel rather like a filly walking next to you, Juan." She told him.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:17 pm
Kaisanti
Looking back with a warm smile he chuckled softly. "So long as that means I am allowed to feel like a colt... ?" He replied playfully, warm crimson gaze running over her softly.

Being of a reasonable stature for a male, he didn;t tend to notice the height difference between himself and others overly, for it was rare that another was taller than he. What he did feel.. was so much more bulkier than the dainty flutter mare at his side. She was so very graceful and delicate, compared to her, his heavy build, strong legs and muscular body felt like a mountain. As if he should offer her shelter in the lee of his body when the wind picked up.

It was a warming sensation, as if he had a purpose in life. Though he had never felt lost or lacking such, having her alongside him was almost calming.

Smiling back at her he dipped his head to ruffle her curls teasingly, in the manner of an playful yearling.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:19 pm
Lilly_Fox
Alaure beamed. "Well if that's what you feel...I have no problems with it." she said as she tookt his chance to jerk his hat off of his head and flip it onto her own with a chuckle. It slid down over her eyes a bit, and she couldn't help but laugh openly. "Hmmm...I think it's far better on you." She said teasingly.

Never since her foalhood had she felt so carefree.

And with Juan, it seemed a natural progression.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:19 pm
Kaisanti
Juan laughed openly as she stole his hat. Lifting his head he nudged it so it sat properly upon her, though it seemed determined to slide to one side, making him grin. "I don't know, it could be the new fashion for mares. You look very debonair with it on." He grinned playfully.

With a playful smirk he nudged the back rim, tipping it forwards over her eyes. He was enjoying himself immensly, just fooling aorund like a colt again, the rest of the world seemed to melt away with her at his side.. as nothing else mattered, not his trip, not the quest.. not his court..

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff