Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] im lost and well im not admiting it :[ (Sudha&Hilda) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image
Sudha gave a over dramatic sigh as he had ended up geting himself totaly lost from the area he had been sticking too since he was new to these lands. giving a toss of his mane and another sigh, the noble stallion was not about to ask any one for directions as he was too proud to admit he had screwed up. wrinkling his nose, he leaned up against a tree to think over how the hell he had managed to screw up so bad that he was now lost with no help which he would never accept any regardless.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:06 pm
User Image

She'd only turned her back for just a minute. Well, maybe more than a minute. And then suddenly her mother was gone.

Somedays it felt like a burden, having to watch over her mother to make sure she stayed out of trouble. It wasn't bad enough that she had to do it as a foal, along with watching over Ophelia as well. Her mother knew well enough, but sometimes her lucidity came to question in Hilda's mind.

The young mare had been wandering through the forest in search of Priscilla. Maybe she'd find her sleeping beneath a tree or something. It wasn't that she minded being her mother's care taker, but she would of liked some time to herself. Even though Priscilla claimed she'd be fine without Hilda tagging along her daughter just wasn't so sure.

It wasn't long until someone did come into view, but from the coat color and the gender it wasn't her mother. But perhaps he had seen her pass by? Couldn't hurt to ask.

Hilda picked up her pace, though slowed it down again once she drew close. Red eyes searching the stallion leaning against the tree, her legs ready to spring just in case he was one who was easily startled and might turn on her out of jitters. She cleared her through and gave a subtle flick of her tail. "Ummm, excuse me?"

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:15 pm
Sudha eyed the mare calmly, and stopped leaning up against the tree since it was unfitting of him to be caught lounging up against a tree. giving a grunt, he then gave a slight bow to her. " is there something you need or troubling you?" ofcourse there had to been something she needed or wanted to ask since she came up to him so quickly. awaiting an answer, Sudha would ofcourse try to answer any question she had for him to the best he could though he didint even know her, he felt it a duty as a noble stallion to help. even though he acted proud and noble, he was slightly arrogant sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:15 am
Well, at least he didn't seem to be the bitter kind of sorts for her disturbing him. That was a plus at least.

The color of his eyes took her aback a bit. They were so blue and intense she had almost forgotten why she had disturbed him for a second until she snapped back into reality.

Giving a small shake of her head, the feather behind her ear flicked back and forth as she did so. The young mare nibbled on her bottom lip as she glanced about before looking back to him. "Have you seen a..uh...purple and black mare with white hair and golden eyes pass by here? She kinda looks like me almost." Her red eyes searched his face for any indication that he knew of the mare she was speaking of and that he had indeed seen her mother.

A hopeful look washing over her face as she awaited his reply eagerly.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:40 pm
Sudha was not the kind that was mean, cruel or bitter at all. no he was a noble stallion who sometimes seemed to be too arrogant for his own good. his ice blue eyes really did pop out against his dark rich brown coat and never realized his eyes could be shocking to some cause well he was use to his eye color. "hmmm...." it didnt take him long to know he had never met this mare she was talking about and he frowned since she seemed so hopeful that he had. " i'm sorry to say that i have never met this mare you speak of..... is there any perticular reason your searching for this mare?" well no one searched for someone for no reason so he was quick to think that this mare she was asking about was a friend who was lost or perhaps a family memeber missing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:55 pm
A slight look of disappointment washed across her face. Her left ear flicked back before perking upright once more. Well, she really shouldn't have gotten her hopes up. When Priscilla wandered off, she really did wander.

"Well, she's my mother. And..." Hilda clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "She's not quite all together in the head, if you know what I mean. Its not like she's crazy or anything!" The young mare always seemed to try and ignore the fact that perhaps there was something a little mental about her mother. But it was hard to think of someone who'd birthed her and her sweet sister Ophelia as a crazy. "She just, sometimes gets herself into a bit of trouble and I'm afraid that others would take advantage of her without her really realizing it. And so I worry."

Hilda was a worrier, but most of the time she kept it on the inside. She was practically her mother's keeper, but she didn't really mind. At a young age she realized she needed to be the back bone of her little family. The stallion who'd sired her was never around to help. And she just couldn't let anything happen to her mother or Ophelia. Both were too sweet sometimes. More so Ophelia and Hilda worried about her just as much as she worried about their mother.

"I just don't know where she's wandered off to this time. She's been gone longer than usual without returning home so I left there to come find her." Though knowing her luck, when she did eventually return home her mother would be there. A least then she would be relieved to know that nothing had happened.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 pm
Sudha was displeased to be causing her disapointment but well it was true he had no clue where her mother was let alone where he was ether. " hmmmm.... i see well hopefuly she can be found safe and sound or manages to find her way back home." it seemed her situation was worse than his but ofcourse he was not about to tell her anything about having gotten himself lost. "if you want help in searching, i could help since theres noting else for me to do." unless you count actualy getting to know the area and unlost which she was now becoming his solution to his problem since it seemed she knew the area well unlike him. giving a toss of his mane to get it from his eyes as it seemed to like to get into his eyes, he hoped she wouldn't object to his offer of him so that he could help her out and also get himself out of his situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:45 pm
Hilda smiled at his offer. It was a kind one, from a total stranger. He didn't have to offer in the first place and yet he did. Though the last bit he spoke made her quirk an eyebrow briefly. If he actually had something to be doing, would he have even offered? Possibly not, but she didn't even know his name. So perhaps she shouldn't of been to quick to judge his character in the first place. And well, he was offering his help anyway.

"You don't really have to. I wouldn't want to trouble others with hunting down my mother." She laughed lightly. Though it was a bit more strained than probably it normally would have been. Trouble? Was it really? Perhaps deep, far into the back of her mind it did bother her a bit. And did seem troublesome sometimes. But normally she ignored that voice that tugged on the skirt tails of her thoughts. She couldn't just turn her back on her mother like that, though. Her mother needed her, as did Ophelia. It was just...hard sometimes.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:54 pm
Sudha was one one easly went out of his way to help others as he was a noble stallion who felt it his duty to help those who need it if they cross his path though he made no effort to find those in need. no he let those who needed help find him and if they accepted his help then he willingly would. " theres no trouble in helping another who needs it. if you are willing to accept my offer of help i gladly will." givng a bow of his head, he had yet to realise he had forgotten his mannors by not giving his name which he would be ashamed of himself once he noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:03 pm
The mare's tail flicked gently as she watched him bow. It was odd. Those blue eyes against that dark frame made him seem wild. Of course, his hair and accessories helped with that as well. But his personality and the way he carried himself was as if he had an air of nobility to him.

To say the least, Hilda was impressed.

"If it really wouldn't be any trouble, I will accept your offer then. Thank you." Well, they did say two pairs of eyes were better than one. And he didn't seem like any type of bad company to have tag along while helping to search for her mother.

Hilda turned a hoof slightly, back towards the direction she had been heading down the path. "I guess we should get going then if we're going to look. It'll be dark soon before we know it." Her body slowly turned as she began to walk. The feather behind her ear brushing gently against her neck as she kept a slow, but steady pace until he himself began to follow. "My name is Hilda by the way." She said, her smile had grown a tad. Perhaps she was relieved to at least have someone to keep her mind for the moment from wandering into sheer worry like she probably would if she were to continue this little journey today by herself.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:27 pm
" you are welcome Hilda." Sudha gave a smile and started to follow her. " yes it can get dark rather fast and my name is Sudha." a bit displeased he hadnt mentioned his name when they first greeted each other, he let it slide this time because their meeting was going rather well. giving a toss of his mane as he walked beside her, he wondered what else to say now. clearing his throat before speaking, he kept calm and cool even under pressure of a aqward converstation as someone as noble as him could never allow himself to look bad. "do you happen to know the area or place she usualy goes to? might help in finding her."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:33 pm
"Sudha. That's an interesting name. Does it have any meaning?" Hilda cast his a glance out of the corner of her eye. Though a thin piece of hair had wiggled it's way into her view, she could still see him fairly clearly.

"Not...really?" She let out a nervous little laugh. Ears flicking back against her head quickly. "In all honesty, she never really goes to the same place twice in a short amount of time. So when she wants to one place she'd probably not return to that spot again for a couple months." Hilda cast him a serious glance for a moment, to kind of let him know she really wasn't joking.

That was just how Priscilla was. "Though that's just when she goes out. She usually comes home not too long after so that my sister and I aren't alone for very long. But this time is different. I suppose that's why its got me a bit more on edge and worried. Its not like her to be gone this long. And it not only worries me but my sister, Ophelia as well." There were a few times where Hilda had to bend the truth just a little bit around her sister. But really, it was for her own protection. Ophelia was too sweet to be burdened by it, too much.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 pm
" you have a interesting name yourself Hilda. but my name really has no special meaning besides the meaning nectar. " Sudha was proud of his name and possibly overly proud of himself also which at times made him a bit arrogant though he tryed his best to not displease someone. "hmmmmm... that would cause a problem in trying to find her if she never goes to the same place. hopefuly we can find your mother soon so that you and your sister no longer have to worry." keeping an eye out for her mother as they walked and talked, he was actualy rather good at mulity tasking. since they where only walking and talking, it was easy to look around too specialy for a color as odd as purple.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:38 pm
"Nectar?" She giggled lightly, giving a half flick of her short, ribbon tied tail. "Well with a name meaning that you must be pretty sweet." The words just came tumbling out of her mouth faster than her brain could tell her to shut it. She really hadn't meant to be too forward and perhaps that little statement might of been just a bit over the line.

But she laughed it off quickly. Turning to the thought of her own name. "Hilda means 'battle woman'. Though I don't know if I'm much of a fighter really." She glanced at Sudha. "I mean, if I were defending my mother or sister I'd try my hardest to fight whatever was threatening them to protect them. But I'm not sure how effective I would be. I'd hopefully be able to last long enough for them to get away at least."

"Do you have any family Sudha?" Her head tilted just slightly as a questioning look came to her face. It would be interesting to know if he had any family roaming about. Even if she never met them she liked to hear of people's mundane lives sometimes.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:18 am
Sudha was taken off guard at her comment of 'you must be pretty sweet'. having never had someone say that, he was double surpised when she laughed too. giving a soft grunt, to keep his composure before speaking after he had listened to the rest she had to say. " well i suppose it would be up to someone's opinion of me, wether or not im sweet." flicking his tail, he was rather quick to well act like he had not been caught off guard by the current conversation. " i think your name suits you well and even though your not much of a fighter, you must never underestamete someone who is willing to die protecting their loved ones." he gave a small smile and chuckled. "no i have no family to speak off since well......both my parents are gone." but what he didnt say was that he had left them to take a journey in finding himself which ended up with him being in a land he new nothing about but he would make due.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff