Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Haven OF Memories (A Yaoi&Yuri Guild)

Back to Guilds

A place for friends to chat, and socialize. Open to all. 

Tags: Yuri, Yaoi, Friends, Chatting 

Reply A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)
Going Away? Read This! Don't Get Banned! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:35 pm
Hey guys and gals! We are having a bad problem with inactivity. Now I know that everyone has a life outside the computer. No biggie! But! Inactivity in the guild will no longer be tolerated.
Going away?
Got your butt grounded?
Well post here!
Simple say...
"Hey I'm going away for a while (or if you can please specify a time frame)." And when you come back, merely quote your previous post and say, "Yo! I'm back!" Or something to the liking.

Now! If you join the guild you must post within the week, or if not Fiyori or one of the other moderators will be sending you a nice warning. After the warning you have another week or so. If not you get banned. Simple enough yes?

Now, if you have been a member for a while, posted a few times great! But you must get active! There are only 12 out of 44 members (estimation) that post! That's pretty bad! If you are a member start posting! If not you get the same consequences. A warning, then ban.

If you have any questions PM myself or Fiyori. If you are going to be away, post here! Thanks Guys! Lets keep this guild alive!

EDIT:

Look! Read the above post! You are given a warning PM! Then you are given a two week period to respond, and start posting! We aren't going to cut you as soon as you become inactive! We understand that everyone has a life besides Gaia and that technology is not always great.
Stop posting here unless you are going on a leave of absence! If you have questions of concerns pm a moderator!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:20 pm
YEAH GO TSUKI!

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

kinky_sabaru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:58 am
hey im gona be grounded for a while . dont when i'll be albe to sign in  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:44 am
I will be grounded till school ends (damn mom...) but good news is that my dad is letting me on at his house. So every other weekend, when I go to my dads, I promise I will try my best to get on ^_^! I do not wish to be banned >_>  

DarkDreamlessNights

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:31 am
blackmist_itachi
hey im gona be grounded for a while . dont when i'll be albe to sign in

Okay Black Mist, if you received a warning last night, or today about being banned. Your excused. ^^ Thanks for letting us know!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:32 am
Kisa the Shadow Wolf
I will be grounded till school ends (damn mom...) but good news is that my dad is letting me on at his house. So every other weekend, when I go to my dads, I promise I will try my best to get on ^_^! I do not wish to be banned >_>

Alright thanks! if you received a warning last night, or today about being banned. Your excused. ^^ Thanks for letting us know!  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:38 pm
megamans little catgirl
my job gets in the way at time's so just to let you know i may not post very often

Thats fine. But why not just post a couple of times, when you are on. After all you had time to read and respond to this. I understand you have a life outside of Gaia. No one is asking for you to become obsessed with the guild. But even if you just bop in to say "Howdy."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:55 pm
wat ever i grounded until report cards.  

XalionDragon

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:09 pm
SupaWeena
waht if your out of town and dont have a choice?

You are sent a PM, and give two more weeks. And if you are grounded, the same thing replies. Though most are give some kind of time to respond.  
A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games