Every guild needs rules, so here we go:

1. Be courteous to other members. Even the scullions deserve some sort of respect. There is room for clashing between the ranks, but don't go overboard.
2. No God Modding! My gosh, people, how many times do we have to say it? No controlling other people's characters, and no making yourself invincible!
3. TYPE YOUR DAMN WORDS! This is a semi-Litterate Guild. Seriously, we've all graduated elementary school, and we should know how to use proper english, and punctuation.
4. When you're chatting out of character, please put your text between parenthesis. When your character is talking, make sure to use quotation marks. We don't need asterisk roleplayers here.
5. No harassing other members. If I hear about it, or see it, I will not be kind about it.
6. No first person. It's a pet peeve of mine, and since this is my guild, don't do it!
7. NO CYBERING! Yes, I do have the tendency to flirt with certain females, but if clothes are coming off, you're getting banned from the guild. There's no second chances with this rule.
8. No asking me to become a crew member. Yes, officers and stuff are ok, but I'm not going to promote you from a "member" to "crew" or "vice captain" just because you want to. I only put people I trust in those positions.
9. Stay Active! If you're in the Storm Haven Guild, you will know this drill. We will send out activity warnings and reminders each month. I hate to ban people from the guild, but if you're not being active, I don't want you here. Three strikes, you're out. If you think I kicked you out unfairly, pm me with a good reason to let you back, and I probably will let you.
10. I hold the right to alter profiles if I see fit. If your character seems too close to another person's character, or there is not enough detail, I reserve the authority to alter without warning or notification.
11. Failure to follow these rules is grounds for banishment from the guild.
12. Anything else in Gaia's ToS or Rules and Guidelines I didn't go over.

I reserve the right to change and edit these rules at any given time without warning.