Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Meet the Crew!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:37 am
The Crew:

• Soryuju Ryutetsin - Captain
  • AldrickZearse - Vice Captain
  • Psalm Grasshoper - Crew
  • Je Suis a Toi - Crew
  • Jeimuzu Kuro - Crew
  • LavenderSakura - Crew

User Image

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: What Lies Beyond the Door!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:00 am
Rally Ho!

My name is James, and you may either call me that or my nickname Kuro, I have no complaints either way. Let's see here a few things you should know about me... I am usually easy to get a long with, unless you do something that just annoys me to no end, and that takes a bit. My time that I spend on here or online in general all depends on my work schedule. I work freight in the early hours mostly from between 4am and noon. Because of this on the nights before I work I am usually on until 8pm and that's because I need to get some sleep... supposed to be six hours but more often then not it's only four...

Anyway, onto what I like to do. Aside from role playing of course, I also draw, and play the ocarina take a look at my thread in the Art forum if you're interested ^^; Aside from that I also like to read, I'm currently enthralled in the Twilight Series... I've read 3 and a half of the books in the past 4 weeks... For another hobby of mine, I collect swords. I have eight different ones, most of them or oriental nature. I like to role play because I like to do things out of the ordinary, If I want to be a vampire, a pirate captain, or a magic user. Well a rp is my chance to do it... also because I like to write too but I usually just have an easier time following someone else then making up my own plot...

Anywho... I'm pretty sure that's about all you need to know about me. I have been in the guild since... Early 2008 so I know a fair bit about what's going on here... not as much as some but a bit. So anyway, if you have any questions or just want to talk about something feel free to send me a PM.

Rally bye!  

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 am
Hello kiddies >D

I am the evil crewmate in charge of eating your young, delectable souls. No, not really, I'm not mean. Well, if you follow the rules that is. XD

My name is Noelle (like the christmas one only prettier 8D), but a lot of people just call me Je suis. I have at least two . . . no maybe three characters in every RP in the guild, which is probably why I'm insane as I am >_>. I'm on all the time *I wish* during the evenings when I can be, but most people are on during that time so it works out. I like to plot for RPs so if anyone has any ideas we could get a huge AIM chat session going with anybody and everybody XD. It'll be epic, I promise.

I've been on gaia since . . . the 8th grade so that would be . . . 2006. Dang, it's been so long; >_<. My very first RP was in a Pendragon fanguild (if any of you have read this book series YOU ARE AWESOME) where we did a mini fan RP. I was major noobsauce back then so I am living evidence that anyone can become a better Role Player. I joined this guild not long after I joined that RP and was still major noobsauce but managed to get started in FG, the guild's main RP at the time. And let me tell you, it was SCARY. All these big RP kids and I'm just a wee 13-year-old; >_<. But, have no fear, if you're as lost as I was just do what I did--ask any mod or guild member for help. They are all OOBER friendly, almost too friendly if you ask me, so you will be okay, I promise.

Also, if you didn't quite make the guild, no worries! Just PM me and I'll work with you to boost your skill level untill you can pass the standards ^_^. I'm currently working with two people who needed the help and let me tell you, they've both become so much better. All it takes is a little work and you'll go right on through.

Anywho, a little more about me. I'm a senior in highschool and very busy with AP classes and colorguard, so if I disappear for a few days it's not abnormal. I never get enough sleep (who does?) so I say some of the silliest things (not always attributed to sleep loss XD). I like butterflies. I just do. I listen to all sorts of music, write a lot outside of RPs, paint, draw, sing, dance, and BAKE. PIES. Not so much, but you get the point. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 am
User Image

Hellos! I'm your newest mod addition! >.
My name is Lavender Sakura though I often go by Lavi or Lav, Lavy, Lavvy... the list goes on really. (But amazingly, they're almost all pronounced the same way! *gets shot*)

I've been on Gaia since 2004, joined the guild around the same time but didn't actively start RPing KH until early-ish 2005 in First Generation which I think was my first love. (Before that I was in various lame sauce RPing guilds that were... well lame...) And I was pretty noob in it but thanks to a lot of helpful people, I'd like to say that my RPing has improved over the years. Now I'm a regular in HA and PLL and a handful of non-KH related RPs around the guild. JOIN US... you know you want toooooo >8]

Before RPing I mainly wrote fanfiction and original stories but I've really become attracted to the concept of roleplay. Not only can you create a character but you get to take that character and allow him/her to interact with other people. It's such a nifty idea! So now I'm kind of addicted to this guild because I get my writing fix from it when college work is too stressful. ^w^" I'm also a resident artist in the guild so if you need any help in illustrating a character, I can try and help you out- if you give me your soullll... nah, I'm kidding. I'm currently in my third year of college with Creative Writing as my newly selected major. I love it so far but you go through so much hashing. XD I guess, it's the same for many other majors. I was originally an art major but I changed it due to many financial difficulties that I kept bumping into. I'm California born and raised and yet I still don't know how to swim so things get interesting (YAY! FLOTATION DEVICES!). I read, I write, I draw, I play video games (lately a lot of shooters... I don't know why, I'm not even attracted to those games) and I love baking... so, yeah... if you live somewhat close to me... EXPECT A CUPCAKE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY... MWA HAHAHAHA! Random.

Anywhozzle, I'll definitely try to be here for you guys and help you if you need it and what not! Don't be shy! Just PM me, or IM or something... though I'm normally on Skype being crazy random. I'm also a little wonky at times and I tend to rant and spout crazy words but I promise I'll try to help! >
It'll be a pleasure to RP with all of you~! Huzzazzles everyone! biggrin DDD

LavenderSakura
Crew

Melodious Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash