Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp]what a family we have (Dyami,Settia + Kids)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image

Dyami was sound asleep taking a nap as he had been so over protective of is mate and their new children that he had made himself beyond tired. giving a soft snort in his sleep, he figured today would be the same as usual though he knew their new children would soon be playing about and waking him no doubt. at the moment he was enjoying the shade of his usual tree as he slept soundly, knowing Settia would watch the children til he had his nap and would wake him if needed unless the kids got to him first.

Tori had been excited when she had been told she would be having new siblings coming. she had always wanted a sister and even if she happened to get all brothers again, she would be happy to mess with her baby siblings and play games with them. grinning, she wanted to visit her parents this day to see if her siblings had come.

Settami pranced about his mother with a grin on his face. even if someone made fun of the little flowers in his mane, he would just huff at them and ignore them. he loved thhe little flowers his mother had her twolegger in his mane and no one could tell him other wise." cooooooome on mom i wanna wake up dad!." prancing about more, he knew his sister and brother probably wanted their dad up as well so they could mess around and play more.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:37 am
Dyttia was also wanted to wake their dad up, but she wasn't as jumpy as her brother was. "Yeah, moooooooooom!" She whined. And then finally started to get all jumpy, and prance around her. Just as Settami was, she wanted greatly to play with her dad. But no, he jsut had to be taking a nap at the time. "I wanna wake up dad, too!" She whined once more, as she still jumped around  

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:10 pm
Finnian laid next to his mother and yawned. He wasn't as jumpy or excitable as his siblings were and had been taking a nap like their father was doing. He too had the flowers in his mane and tail like his brother that his mother's twolegger had out in his mane and he just ignored them. They were there and thats all he really cared to know about them. Finnian stood up and stretched out his legs and gave another yawn. "Didn't you two take a nap at all?" he asked his siblings as they pranced and jumped about.

Settia chuckled at her new brood of children from where she lay next to her mate. She had been blessed again with two sons and a daughter and she loved them greatly. She loved all of her family more than anything else in the world. "I dunno kids. He seems to be in a deep sleep. I don't think you would be able to wake him up even if you tried!" she said still chuckling as they pranced about. She knew it would get them all hyper and wanting to try to and wake their father up as a challenge.

Jazz walked briskly through the forest as he was on his way to visit his parents. He had heard that his parents had had more foals recently and he was excited to see his new siblings. Once he met them he had plans to introduce them to his sons and his mate.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Settami grinned at his brother. " when i feel like it i will." pouting at his mother, he wanted to go exploring or even play hide n seek. seeing as their father was over protective and stricted they where not allowed to go off on their own with settia or dyami watching them. " daaaaaaaaaaaaaad wake up!!" floping down on the ground next to his parents, he gave another pout at his mother.

Tori picked her pace up as she heard voices and knew one of them was her mother. grinning, she went over to where she knew her parents would be. "well well well lookie what i found!!!" laughing, she went over to her parents and new siblings practily grining ear to ear with happyness to have new baby siblings. "are my dear parents going to interduce me to my dear baby siblings?"

Dyami grunted and gave a yawn. it seemed already things where geting noisey and knew it was time to wake since he heard his oldest daughter speak, also he knew he was bound to get headbutted by settami soon enough for not being awake. " alright Settami calm down im up." chuckling, he nuzzled his mate and shot his oldest daughter a grin. " ofcourse we will introduce you to your baby brothers and sister. your little brother who is alot like you is Settami, your other little brother there is Finnian and your little sister is Dyttia." it was clear he was proud to be a father again. " hopefuly one of your older brothers decides to visit as well and maybe that son of yours Khirsah." little did he knew jazz was going to show up shortly.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:55 pm
Dyttia Shook her head to Finnian's question. "Nope, no sleep for me!" She meeped, as she still jumped around. He attention then shifted to her mother, but her words only made Dyttia sad. "But mom!" She whined, again. But before she could whine some more, a new voice, and face came into the picture.

It was someone she had never seen before, who was this? But before she could ask, the feamle called them her siblings. And then her dad finally woke up, and started to talk to the female. But as he spoke Dyttia's eyes lit up, she seen this friend to play with.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:56 am
Settia chuckled again as her younger children kept being balls of energy and her eyes lit up as her eldest daughter showed up. She hadn't seen her in such a long time and it was good to see she was doing fine and that she had not had any kind of run in with that creature. She shook the thoughts out of her head quickly as she would not spoil this happy occasion with things like that. "Tori! It is so good to see you! I haven't heard from you in quite a while and me, your poor mother, was worried about you." she said with a bit of scolding tone in her voice but with a smile on her face so her daughter would know that she cared and wasn't too upset.

Finnian cocked his head to the side at the way his parents were talking to this new face. From the things his parents were saying, it seemed as if this mare was his older sister. He thought it was bad enough having already a sister and a brother. Now he finds out he has an older sister as well. His family was definitely a lot bigger than he thought it was. He continued to remain laying beside his mother instead of up and about like his same-age siblings were because he thought it was safer and he was closer to his mother than this new sister was.

Jazz flicked his ears as they picked up the sound of his parents and sister, Tori. They also were picking up the tiny high pitched voices of what could only be his new siblings. So far he only heard two voices, a filly and colt respectively and was excited to have another brother and sister to watch over. He wondered which of his parents they looked more like. The more he wondered about the possibilities the more excited he became and the quicker his pace was. He let out a whinny to announce his arrival before he was even in view of his family.  

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:53 pm
Tori gave her mother a sheepish grin as she knew she needed to visit more. " yeah i know.... i will make sure to visit more often." smiling now since her mother was, she laughed at her baby siblings. " well hello there Settami, Dyttia and Finnian." moving closer so she could inspect her new siblings, she hoped she could be close to her new siblings just like she was close to her two brothers that where her own age. upon hearing jazz's greeting, she rolled her eyes in a good natured mannor. " your always late Jazz."

Settami was wide eyed and couldn't beleive he had older siblings. bounding over to his baby sister, he stayed with her since they where like twins almost. "ello Tori!." grinning, he was surpised by the arrival of a dark red stallion who looked alot like his mother. was this another older sibling like tori? gasping a little, he was shocked that his family was so huge! " come on Finnian, Dyttia lets play!"

Dyami laughed and just watched over his family. he was overly proud and happy of his family. when he hear jazz and then saw him, he grinned happyly since the family was just about complete. only fenrir was not here to complete the little family get together but he knew his son was off being the wild stallion he was ment to be. " come on jazz come see your new siblings."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:18 am
Dyttia happily looked back and forth between Tori, and Settami. She wanted to play with both of them, not just Settami anymore. She had a sister to play with, not just brothers. But before she could say anything to Tori, her attention shifted to the newer face who had jsut arraived.  

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:21 am
Jazz chuckled at his father's words as the three new foals all looked at him almost at the same time. He wasn't too surprised to see that his parents had another batch of foals that were two colts and a filly. It reminded him of when Tori, Fenrir and him were little. "Hello there, young ones! I'm your big brother, Jazz. It is a pleasure to finally meet you." he said excitedly as he walked over to them. Two of them looked almost like twins except one was white and green and the other was red and white. The third and second little colt looked just like him and his mother.

Finnian stood up and cocked his head to the side. He wasn't too sure about these new faces who were supposedly their older siblings. But the likenesses between Tori and his brother Settami and then this Jazz and himself was evidence enough that they indeed were family.

Settia chuckled at Jazz's exicted face and was also glad to her eldest son. It had also been a while since she had seen him and figured that he was probably off with his own mate. "Jazz its good to see you as well! Do you think that now that you have a mate that you don't have to visit your poor mother anymore?" she questioned him like she had Tori. It was all to make sure her children knew that she was worried about them when she didn't see them often. She then looked at Finnian as he still stayed rather close to her side. She gave him a nudge and a gentle smile. "Why don't you go off and play?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games