Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Guild Feedback Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampyPrincessLuna

Vicious Lovergirl

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:42 pm
Nights-Rune

well for a test run we could start with equipable/clothes items, those prices usually stay the same for the most part and pretty easy to follow, it only jumps or drops when someone puts em up for a price way different from the others. also clothing items are fairly common to buy+sell, stuff that needs to be collected is more difficult to price since there's so many different prices depending on where u go  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:58 pm
VampyPrincessLuna
Nights-Rune

well for a test run we could start with equipable/clothes items, those prices usually stay the same for the most part and pretty easy to follow, it only jumps or drops when someone puts em up for a price way different from the others. also clothing items are fairly common to buy+sell, stuff that needs to be collected is more difficult to price since there's so many different prices depending on where u go

Yeah this would be a hire a crew to run it. I have no head for this stuff... sweatdrop
You could offer all the tips in the world and though I understand totally in theory in practice I just can't seem to do it / make it work  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

VampyPrincessLuna

Vicious Lovergirl

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:07 pm
Nights-Rune
VampyPrincessLuna
Nights-Rune

Yeah this would be a hire a crew to run it. I have no head for this stuff... sweatdrop
You could offer all the tips in the world and though I understand totally in theory in practice I just can't seem to do it / make it work
alrite i see ur point good luck rounding up a marketplace crew then  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:09 pm
VampyPrincessLuna
Nights-Rune
VampyPrincessLuna
Nights-Rune

alrite i see ur point good luck rounding up a marketplace crew then

Yeah its definatly a feature I want at some point but i honestly have no head for these kind of things.  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:40 am
I've just added your guild to the Minishops & Resources Center! Your MRC number is 40.11
The link to your guild's report as it stands now is
MRC Report for Hall of United Brethren, though you may have to scroll up or down a bit to find it.

HAPPY MEMBERS: To give this guild Kudos at the Minishops & Resources Center, please copy this code:

[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS GUILD![/b]
GUILD TITLE: Hall of United Brethren
LINK: gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-hall-of-united-brethren/g.86529
MRC NUMBER: 40.11
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

fill in why you like this guild and submit it to: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 am
Received notice for the guild where it says to send all donations. However, it important to note that it is helpful to know who that is since I cannot seem to get any of the links in the drop-down to go anywhere expect to my own and I do not know the NAME of user, as it does not indicate that in the notice. Or is coin counter the name? I am confused here.  

Nyadriel

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 am
Nyadriel
Received notice for the guild where it says to send all donations. However, it important to note that it is helpful to know who that is since I cannot seem to get any of the links in the drop-down to go anywhere expect to my own and I do not know the NAME of user, as it does not indicate that in the notice.

On the home page of the guild at the bottom its noted. I also did a big contest to introduce the new mule. I made the new announcement with her too.

Her name is Coin Counter though if you missed some of these things. She should also be in the staff panel on the side of the guild homepage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 am
Nights-Rune
Nyadriel
Received notice for the guild where it says to send all donations. However, it important to note that it is helpful to know who that is since I cannot seem to get any of the links in the drop-down to go anywhere expect to my own and I do not know the NAME of user, as it does not indicate that in the notice.

On the home page of the guild at the bottom its noted. I also did a big contest to introduce the new mule. I made the new announcement with her too.

Her name is Coin Counter though if you missed some of these things. She should also be in the staff panel on the side of the guild homepage.

Okay. Yeah, it took me a bit to get around. These guilds are a little hard to navigate if you get confused easily. (I dont think I was here for that contest)

Thank you.  

Nyadriel

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:40 am
Nyadriel
Nights-Rune
Nyadriel

Okay. Yeah, it took me a bit to get around. These guilds are a little hard to navigate if you get confused easily. (I dont think I was here for that contest)

Thank you.

You are welcome. I am trying to feature her a little more but its complicated since I have to log-out log in all the time. We have a new contest at the top of the main hall and I am having her post it. (its easier for prize giving)

Also I do accidentally post with her now and then and then put its me in notes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:42 pm
CONGRATULATIONS! Your shop has received Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
jellykans
I LIKE THIS GUILD!
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: [Explain your experience. No length limit.]

I joined the guild this spring and find it to be one of my favorites. There is a variety of activities, interesting people, responsive leadership, and an ongoing roleplay. I participate in writing, games, role-play regularly, and the radio station. I recommend the guild and its commitment to a better Gaia.

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:52 pm
Goldine
CONGRATULATIONS! Your shop has received Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
jellykans
I LIKE THIS GUILD!
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: [Explain your experience. No length limit.]

I joined the guild this spring and find it to be one of my favorites. There is a variety of activities, interesting people, responsive leadership, and an ongoing roleplay. I participate in writing, games, role-play regularly, and the radio station. I recommend the guild and its commitment to a better Gaia.

Thank you so much! smile  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces