Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
What kind of RP would you join?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:05 am
Pretty self explanatory. I'm starting a guild when I get enough money, and I'm just seeing what type of RP people are interested in. Have at it. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:13 am
One that has a conflict (besides werewolves vs vampires or anything along the lines), one that doesn't have a set plot.  

Taylor_169

Weighted Storage Cube

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:58 pm
At the least it needs to be semi-literate. Strict rules against 'god-modding' and the integration of OOC into IC. Also, rules against mary-sues and gary-stus would go down fabulously.

It shouldn't be too cliched (magical school, werewolves vs. vampires, twu wov, etc), as there is already enough of those out there. Try for something a little more unusual. However, that being said, those cliche elements can be integrated, however, they shouldn't be the main focus of the roleplay.

If you guild DOES NOT have a set plot, it should at least have a basic world and history system in which characters can be based upon. Based on that, you would also have to check for OOW (out-of-world) characters - characters that blatantly, and largely go against what the world and history system states. (For example, a character using full on magic, in several types, in a world where magic is extremely rare, and can only be used in one or two types, such as telekinesis.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:43 pm
Something with some element of drama, I like high literacy, the stuff of plays or philosophy.  

CabinFeverKitty

flamolord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 pm
three words bleach or .hack related  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games