Welcome to Gaia! ::

Home of Filipino gaians

Back to Guilds

charity home of filipino gaians;NEWBIES are welcome; fun games and laughter 

Tags: pinoy, filipino, philippines, charity, free item 

Reply "Competitions and Contests"(past and upcoming events)
closed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im ellaine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:26 pm
share your scariest or funniest moments..
the one win the best story will win 3k
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCE IN FEB,27
biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:45 pm
scariest na nangyari sa akin ...

ung natutulog ako sa dormitory tapos nagising ako. paggising ko wala ako sa kama kundi nasa garden. tapos nakakita ako na malaking aso.then natandaan ko sabi daw dapat babaligtadin ung damit pag nangyayari ung ganun kasi lagi nangyayari un sa mga ka dormmate ko, pag baligtad ko ng damit ko dumilat ang mata ko nasa kwarto ko na uli ako.. at madumi ang aking paa na may buhangin na sa garden lang meron.

actually nakakatakot talaga yun^^

User Image  

091684computerangel
Vice Captain

msMisti
Crew

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:27 pm

uhmnnn...sa akin nung
nsa skul ako...ksi anu
hbng nagka2klase kmi...bglang 2mirik ung mata nung clsm8 nmin
tpos nagccgaw cia...npkasama dw nmin..
lhat ng tao sa skul...kc ang tgal2 na dw niang nkakulong
sa isang cr...hnd mn lng daw cia naala2
guto niang ma2tay ung gumahasa sa knya...

tpos dumating ung teacher nmin...kinausap ng maaus!!
tpos tumigl na to..tpos nagkaroon ng misa...sa buong
skul pra 2mahimik na cia

2nd story ko..

hbng nagkaklase kmi..nkatingin ako sa lumng building nmin..sa bntan
tpos my nkita ako..sa lumng building na my kumakaway sa akin..
nung tintigan ko to...waaaaaaaaaa...sunog ung buong ktawan nia..

iyak ako ng iyak nun..tpos hinimatay na lng daw ako..

katkot noh...ngyari sa 22ong buhay nung elem. ako at highskul...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:37 pm
e2 po share ko lang nkta ko lang to sa google

Ewan ko kung nkakatakot toh...... hehehe xp

1st Story

It was New Year's Eve and we just finished lighting up the fireworks and we're about to go to bed again (this is in BF Paranaque, ha). My cousins and I are sleeping on the first floor sala and we could see the second floor because it's only half the size of the first floor.

My cousin on my right nudged me and whispered, "Do you see that figure?" I looked up to the second floor and could see a figure looking down on us in the dark. It was a girl with her hair covering her face. "That's a ghost."

"No way." I replied. There was no fear, just a puzzled expression. I was trying to figure out what could it really be. I dismissed the thought and went to sleep na lang. In the morning, the figure was gone.  

Xeno Genocide

Xeno Genocide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:38 pm
2nd Story

siguro mga 11:20 pm na yon. i went in the house and checked the tv kung meron pang basketball replays. i looked at the kitchen for no apparent reason at all, and then i saw this girl, dressed in white shirt, going out. i thought it was my sister because it went directly sa tabi ng phone sa sala. sabi ko pa nga sa kanya wag nya gamitin nang matagal kasi gagamit ako ng internet. she just looked at me. so di ko pinansin. i watched tv and biglang pumasok sa mind ko na tingnan yung sister ko sa room nya. di ko alam kung bakit pero pumasok ako sa room nya. and guess what- tulog na tulog na siya sa bed nya.

parang nag-bang yung ears ko at lahat ng buhok sa katawan ko tumayo! nagtapang-tapangan ako kaya i went out, turned the tv off, and ran to my room like hell was after me!!!

rumor has it that our village was a cemetery during the japanese times. my friend told me (she has a third eye) that the girl i saw has a very long wound across her face! buti na lang di ko nakita face nya kasi malamang hinimatay na ko on the spot..

its true.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 pm
3rd Story (part 1)

i believe na there are ghosts na nanggagaya ng itsura ng mga tao.

1. our family is sleeping in just one room before (the only light comes from the altar). one night, natulog ako sa sahig then silang apat sa kama. it was so hot so nagising ako. kita ko nanay ko, naka-jacket pa! sabi ko tuloy sa sarili ko, "ano ba to? ang init-init dito sa pwesto ko, sila pala nilalamig na!"...so i turn to see where the electric fan is. baka naman nakatapat lang sa kanila. YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW?... My mom. andun sya, inaayos nya yung bentilador. so i was a bit confused. tingin ulit ako sa kama. andun din yung nanay ko! paglingon ko sa bentilador, yung nanay ko, gumagalaw, dahan-dahan, titingin na sa'kin. She had red, flaming eyes. Bigla akong pumikit and that's all i can remember.

The nxt day, me lagnat na ako. later on, I asked mom about the jacket she was wearing that night. she said she cant remember how she lost it but it was not on her possession dati pa.

To be continue...... xp  

Xeno Genocide

Xeno Genocide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:42 pm
3rd story (part 2)

2. this happened just recently. i was sleeping one afternoon and nagising ako madilim na. I was having a nightmare then about my dad's picture frame sa sala. me babae kasi na nakatingin lang sa frame ng tatay ko and she was not moving. so ok, i woke up remembering na that frame was not in the sala anymore. madilim na non and i saw my sister on her bed. she was lying, playing with her hair and staring at the ceiling. i told her... "Ate, BINANGUNGOT ako. kausapin mo ako". It seems like she's not hearing me so inulit ko, "Oy, pst! kwentuhan mo na lang ako nung party na pinuntahan mo, ang sama kasi nung panaginip ko"... Ayaw nya pa rin ako pansinin. So i clapped my hands, checking kung talagang gising na ako. ****, natatakot pa rin ako sa panaginip ko at ayaw naman ako pansinin ng ate ko. I got up and went straight to my mother's bedroom para dun na matulog the whole night.

Kinabukasan, sabi ko sa ate ko, "ano ka ba? nagpapatulong ako sayo kagabi dahil binangungot ako, ayaw mo naman ako pansinin!"... and you know what she said, "Ano ka rin ba? Mag-uumaga na ako umuwi! Hindi ako yung kausap mo sa kwarto!".... geeez! SINO YUN?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:45 pm
4th story

sa Comm Dept ng Ateneo meron daw

I was sitting on the floor in the Comm Dept building. When you first enter the bldg, there is the film studio to your left. The room in front of you is the main lobby with all the vhs tapes on the left. Then the door to your right will bring you down the dark corridor to the actual offices.

When you first pass through the door on your right, there will be something like a waiting room. Dark. Two chairs, one to your left and right, and at the middle in the back, one sofa.

I was sitting on the floor beside the chair on the left, in that dark room, all alone, working on a paper.

I was looking towards the floor when suddenly I noticed a pair of black shoes, black trench-coat, and black slacks standing right in front of me.

When I looked up to see who it was, the person was gone.

They said the Comm Dept was built on a Jesuit cemetery.  

Xeno Genocide

Xeno Genocide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:48 pm
5th Story

I think ghosts always appear in dormitories and one time, when i woke up early in the morning at about 4:30

just to go the bathroom so that i could place my things, kc in that dorm, we have one big bathroom with about 5 cubicles of shower and 5 toilets.. the bathroom was almost opposite our room and you have to cross the hall...
at both ends of the narrow hall are windows...

i was still sleepy, and i can barely open my eyes.. i crossed the hall placed my towel and toiletries at one cubicle and when i was going back to our room, i looked at one end of the hall... there WAS A GIRL looking through the window and all i can see is her back...

but the weird thing is, she is all in white and wearing this WEIRD uniform.. i thought it was a CEU uniform, but then it was the obsolete style that they don't use anymore.. she was even wearing a pair of white sneakers...

so, i looked at her clearly this time and the next thing i know, she was moving her head slowly noticing that i was there looking at her....

she moved her head slowly and i stood there waiting to see who it was... then little by little i could see her the side of her face until she finally looked towards my direction... guess what????? SHE HAD NO FACE!!!!

i was startled... i can't move... i went inside our room and asked my dormates to look, not less than a minute passed and when they looked... THERE WAS NO ONE THERE!!!!

*goosebumps* eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm
teka, may kasama ka ba ngayon? ang cute kase ng katabi mo eh... tignan mo... aaahhhh!!!!!! xd  

Xeno Genocide

kwiin-gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:28 am
l Taco l
teka, may kasama ka ba ngayon? ang cute kase ng katabi mo eh... tignan mo... aaahhhh!!!!!! xd

User ImageMessage from kwiin-gen:

hahaha nice one kuya XD

scary lahat stories O.o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:11 am
...used to it... haha..

phoenixxee

msMisti
Crew

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:40 am
l Taco l
5th Story

I think ghosts always appear in dormitories and one time, when i woke up early in the morning at about 4:30

just to go the bathroom so that i could place my things, kc in that dorm, we have one big bathroom with about 5 cubicles of shower and 5 toilets.. the bathroom was almost opposite our room and you have to cross the hall...
at both ends of the narrow hall are windows...

i was still sleepy, and i can barely open my eyes.. i crossed the hall placed my towel and toiletries at one cubicle and when i was going back to our room, i looked at one end of the hall... there WAS A GIRL looking through the window and all i can see is her back...

but the weird thing is, she is all in white and wearing this WEIRD uniform.. i thought it was a CEU uniform, but then it was the obsolete style that they don't use anymore.. she was even wearing a pair of white sneakers...

so, i looked at her clearly this time and the next thing i know, she was moving her head slowly noticing that i was there looking at her....

she moved her head slowly and i stood there waiting to see who it was... then little by little i could see her the side of her face until she finally looked towards my direction... guess what????? SHE HAD NO FACE!!!!

i was startled... i can't move... i went inside our room and asked my dormates to look, not less than a minute passed and when they looked... THERE WAS NO ONE THERE!!!!

*goosebumps* eek

prang ayw mng magkwento

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:31 pm
hehe  

Xeno Genocide

"Competitions and Contests"(past and upcoming events)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games