Submit

Nahtan-Syab
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:57 pm
So far weve had an amazing NBA season. Awsome NFL season. My favorite Sport was Football... But that doesnt matter... what was YOUR favorite sport to wacth?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:00 pm

I have to say the NFL put up a great season. The NBA season isn't close to done but I don't it will top the NFL season.

3nodding BTW good thread.User Image

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bearmanic14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:42 pm
i'm going to say NBA cuz i'm a basketball fan! but ya..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 pm
eh id prolly say the NBA season but im so stoked for the MLB season
i think this one is going to be a good one  

SIeeping Prodigy
Crew

BKLYN_22

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:06 pm
Baseball my favorite sport and my favorite sport to watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:18 pm
SexayJ05H
eh id prolly say the NBA season but im so stoked for the MLB season
i think this one is going to be a good one

The MLB always has a good season... :]  

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:25 am
For me, NFL football always wins.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:30 am
Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder
Where it's so white as snow
Privately divided by a world so undecided
And there's nowhere to go...

MLB, I think. You have the 10-year old Rays going to the WS against the 10,000 loss Phillies. All the young stars on the Rays shone bright all season. Then Josh Hamilton's comeback? And his Home Run Derby performance? I thought it was unbelievable.

In between the cover of another perfect wonder
Where it's so white as snow
Running through the field
Where all my tracks will be concealed
And there's nowhere to go...

JapaneseKariOut

Bronx Bombers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:34 am
Yep the Football season was great. The MLB will be good like always and it's the best sport. Football is second.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:50 am
NY_27
Yep the Football season was great. The MLB will be good like always and it's the best sport. Football is second.

Nah. I could never watch an good MLB game over a good NFL game. Football is just more exciting. Unless I'm actually at a baseball game, I can barely watch the entire thing.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:35 am
Dude-LAP
NY_27

Nah. I could never watch an good MLB game over a good NFL game. Football is just more exciting. Unless I'm actually at a baseball game, I can barely watch the entire thing.

I find baseball pretty exciting to watch, but that's just me. For some reason I can't sit through a whole NBA game or a NFL game.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:04 pm
Boston Sports Fan
Dude-LAP
NY_27

I find baseball pretty exciting to watch, but that's just me. For some reason I can't sit through a whole NBA game or a NFL game.

Really? That's odd. Because football, basketball, and soccer all have game clocks, and I enjoy watching those sports a lot. But for baseball, there's no time limit, and most games are way too long.

...Baseball...9 innings. Commercials and nonsense in between each inning. Pitcher shakes off a lot of the catcher's calls and steps off the rubber. The hitter steps out of the box to re-adjust his batting gloves and take practice swings for the fifth time. The pitching coach goes to the mound after every small circumstance. Late in games, relief pitchers can just take one one batter, and then switch for left-left or right-right situations. Extra innings can take longer than overtime. Catch my drift? lol.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:02 am
Dude-LAP
Boston Sports Fan
Dude-LAP
NY_27

Really? That's odd. Because football, basketball, and soccer all have game clocks, and I enjoy watching those sports a lot. But for baseball, there's no time limit, and most games are way too long.

...Baseball...9 innings. Commercials and nonsense in between each inning. Pitcher shakes off a lot of the catcher's calls and steps off the rubber. The hitter steps out of the box to re-adjust his batting gloves and take practice swings for the fifth time. The pitching coach goes to the mound after every small circumstance. Late in games, relief pitchers can just take one one batter, and then switch for left-left or right-right situations. Extra innings can take longer than overtime. Catch my drift? lol.

I notice those things all the time. The only one I find annoying is taking the pitcher out after facing one batter. I guess the reason why, is because I understand the sport more then others which makes it more interesting.

With the NFL I still don't completely understand the game, the plays, terms for stuff and others I can't remember. I like watching the 4th then the entire game since that's when most of the exciting stuff happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:34 pm
Boston Sports Fan
Dude-LAP
Boston Sports Fan
Dude-LAP
NY_27

I notice those things all the time. The only one I find annoying is taking the pitcher out after facing one batter. I guess the reason why, is because I understand the sport more then others which makes it more interesting.

With the NFL I still don't completely understand the game, the plays, terms for stuff and others I can't remember. I like watching the 4th then the entire game since that's when most of the exciting stuff happens.

I love watching NFL football, and always try to watch the entire game.

...I pretty much know all the rules and tendencies for all sports, but baseball seems to drag on much longer than other sports, so I find it a bit more boring. Also, the ball isn't live most of the time. Only after it leaves the pitcher's hand.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 am
Dude-LAP
Boston Sports Fan
Dude-LAP
Boston Sports Fan
Dude-LAP
NY_27

I love watching NFL football, and always try to watch the entire game.

...I pretty much know all the rules and tendencies for all sports, but baseball seems to drag on much longer than other sports, so I find it a bit more boring. Also, the ball isn't live most of the time. Only after it leaves the pitcher's hand.

I find that hard. Nobody in my family is big on the NFL or the NBA like they are with the MLB so maybe that's another reason. Can't rub a win in there face if they don't care much xp

I don't mind the game being slow moving. I enjoy seeing the batter work the count and the pitcher talking it over with the catcher. I don't know why. Maybe those faster paced game isn't my thing.  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff