Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patrick ephing bateman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:55 pm
NY_27
Boston Sports Fan
NY_27
Boston Sports Fan

Damn Manny should have just accepted the first offer of two years, 40 million. He better be playing by the beginning of the season.

And to answer the question I think he will be playing for the Dodgers.User Image

I think Manny might sign after ST with maybe the Dodgers, D-Backs or Nationals.

Nationals? What makes you think that? Hm, I don't see him ending up with Arizona.User Image

Cause they got the money but I know Manny won't go there but it's a possibility.

i never considered manny going to the nationals but i would love to see that. i mean watching them can be painful, at least manny would keep things interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:27 am
Manny Ramirez got a new offer from the Dodgers. It's a 2-year deal worth 45 million. I hope this is the end of this.  

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:42 am
Manny rejects the Dodgers offer for the 4th time.

Scott Boras and the Dodgers are still going to continue to talk today.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:06 pm
Boston Sports Fan
Manny rejects the Dodgers offer for the 4th time.

Scott Boras and the Dodgers are still going to continue to talk today.

He might go to the Giants if the Dodgers don't give him what he wants.  

Bronx Bombers

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:08 pm
Manny and Scott are really stupid. There is no competition or market for Manny Ramirez, the economy is sucking, and they turn down a 2 year deal worth $45 million.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 am
Dude-LAP
Manny and Scott are really stupid. There is no competition or market for Manny Ramirez, the economy is sucking, and they turn down a 2 year deal worth $45 million.

Tell me about it. This rejecting thing is getting old and really fast. Just take the damn contract Manny and suck it up Boras *sighs*.  

cpbigman9221

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 pm
cpbigman9221
Dude-LAP

Tell me about it. This rejecting thing is getting old and really fast. Just take the damn contract Manny and suck it up Boras *sighs*.

There's like absolutely no competition for Manny. The Dodgers seem to have the upper hand. If I were in the position of LA's head office, I would let the two snobs hold out and look like idiots for overplaying their hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:20 am
I agree and at the same time disagree. If the Dodgers do go lower then what they are offering wouldn't that make other teams lets say like the Giants more interested? So by the Dodgers offering those huge contracts they basically get rid of any competition. ninja  

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:23 pm
Boston Sports Fan
I agree and at the same time disagree. If the Dodgers do go lower then what they are offering wouldn't that make other teams lets say like the Giants more interested? So by the Dodgers offering those huge contracts they basically get rid of any competition. ninja

I don't even think that any team besides the Dodgers are interested. At least for that kind of money. The Dodgers seem to have the upper hand, because there is no competition. And character issues pair up with the economy, to scare teams away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 am
This whole thing is now over!!!!

Quote:
PHOENIX -- The Dodgers have agreed in principal on a two-year, $45 million deal to re-sign free agent left fielder Manny Ramirez, a baseball source said on Wednesday morning.

Ramirez accepted the same deal the Dodgers offered last Wednesday -- two years, $45 million ($25 million in 2009, $20 million in 2010), payment deferred over five years without interest, with an opt-out clause after one season paid at $10 million each for the first four years and $5 million for the fifth.

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cpbigman9221

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:31 pm
Boston Sports Fan
This whole thing is now over!!!!

Quote:
PHOENIX -- The Dodgers have agreed in principal on a two-year, $45 million deal to re-sign free agent left fielder Manny Ramirez, a baseball source said on Wednesday morning.

Ramirez accepted the same deal the Dodgers offered last Wednesday -- two years, $45 million ($25 million in 2009, $20 million in 2010), payment deferred over five years without interest, with an opt-out clause after one season paid at $10 million each for the first four years and $5 million for the fifth.
Finally!!!!!! Can't wait to see what kind of season Manny is gonna have and how far he'll take the Dodgers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 pm
Manny is going to have a monster year. Look what he did in a month imaine the whole year with the Dodgers surprised  

BKLYN_22

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm
Well...who looks like the idiot now? Manny finally accepted a lucrative offer that he rejected just a week earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:36 am
2 years manny signed with dogers with op out deal for 1 yr  

iFlap_LOL

General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out