Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG POST THE WEIRDEST COMMENS U'VE EVER HEARD OR READ
weird...... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:40 am
wow, these are hilarious! hah....you know sometimes i play Kingdom Hearts so much it enters my dreams.....XD oh, i had this one dream about "The Green Cloud Chef" the weird part was it was white ghost about the size of my hand.....it was sooo weird.....XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:32 pm
YOU KILLED THE PILLSBURY DOUGHBOY!!!!!  

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel of Randomness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:01 pm
.................................. xp emo burning_eyes ninja mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:23 pm
one day i went to a strange dream that was in a dream and it had a genie that smelled like duck tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the genie said u can wish for anything as long as its duck tape...................hmmmm...... yaaaaaaaaa ninja  

security_scanner2009

xxlover_forevaxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:40 pm
i have a dream that i merred a guy name jacob and after that dreams am trying to stay away from the guy named jacob and my other dream was merring a kenny doll which was soooo scary  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:18 pm
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST TALK SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fork (me!): so today we have a special guests on the 'FORCIELA WEARS' talk show. the guy u all no and gotta love (especially if ur a silly girl) GESTON! get it hes the gest on the show lol i crack myself up

bacround voice (my friend!):UR ON CRACK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(ME):anyway and... the cheese!!!!!!!!!!

gaston: yaya watever who cares im cooler hey hey get out of my way i go first

cheese: hey i thought ladys first

gaston:well technically ur not human

cheese:*gasps* thats so mean -pushes out of way-

me: ok have a seat now cheese every1s wandering r u Swiss or American? WE'LL FIND OUT AFTER THESE MESSAGES!

gaston:WAT NO!!!! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN 2 SPEAK YET!! IM SUPPOSED 2 GO FIRST!!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE IF U WANT 2 NO WAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!  

lnktastic

Doomed_Kisses_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:08 am
i had a dream that my two friends n i where at the store to get a movie. i had a green set of pjs in one hand and a set of blue pjs in the other hand. one of my friends said that he had all ready seen those two movies and to put them back. so i then went and picked up the red pjs and went to the checke out line. after buying them we went home and i gave the pjs to my friends mom...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 am
"I love dessert, but I can't stand the sun"

...I still don't get it.  

Ectoplasmic Gizmo

Wheezing Gekko

sexy566

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:41 am
Punk_Princess655
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST TALK SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fork (me!): so today we have a special guests on the 'FORCIELA WEARS' talk show. the guy u all no and gotta love (especially if ur a silly girl) GESTON! get it hes the gest on the show lol i crack myself up

bacround voice (my friend!):UR ON CRACK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(ME):anyway and... the cheese!!!!!!!!!!

gaston: yaya watever who cares im cooler hey hey get out of my way i go first

cheese: hey i thought ladys first

gaston:well technically ur not human

cheese:*gasps* thats so mean -pushes out of way-

me: ok have a seat now cheese every1s wandering r u Swiss or American? WE'LL FIND OUT AFTER THESE MESSAGES!

gaston:WAT NO!!!! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN 2 SPEAK YET!! IM SUPPOSED 2 GO FIRST!!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE IF U WANT 2 NO WAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!

i want 2 no plz tell me i want 2 no!!!!!! XD its so funny  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:07 pm

ME!: now were bac with the 'FORCELIA WEARS' talk show!!!! with our 2 guests geston and the cheese!!!!!!!!

GESTON: ty ty i no im awesome!!!!!!!!!

chesse: shutup im the only 1 awesome around here!!!!

ME!: ok ok take ur seats again. now cheese every1s still woundering r u swiss or american?!?!?!?!

cheese:well now....

(geston cuts the cheese off)

GESTON: who cares about the cheese wat about me!!!!!!

cheese: hey she aked me a question not u!!!

geston: but im cooler!!!!!

cheese: anyway i am...

geston: ask me a question first!!!!!!!!

ME!: fine!!!!! RIGHT AFTER THESE MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GESTON: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! UR SUPPOSED 2 ASK ME A QUESTION COMON GRRRRR I WANT 2 B INTERVIEWED!!!!!!!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE IF U WANT 2 NO WAT HAPPENES NEXT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

lnktastic

Invisible_rosey_posey123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:55 pm
i rem once i was dreaming about my oldr sis's b-day nd then a dude was flirting w/ her nd i 4 some reason wanted 2 kill him but instead i killed this othr dude instead... it was my weirdest dream i evr had...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:53 am
I see said the blind man to his deaf wife as he fell down the stairs  

Trance Pacifica

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sexy566

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 am
1 dark night in the middle of the day 2 dead men got up 2 play bac 2 bac they faced each other drew there swords and shot each other the deaf police man heard there cries and came and killed those 2 dead guys  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:15 am
once i got a txt saying

"walk a mile in a manz shoes nd u will kno how 2 approach them."  

Twilight_Fan655

sexy566

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:05 am
dont u hate it wen ppl give out the rong # 2 ppl and then they txt U instead of the other person i mean then u have 2 go thro this hole fight saying im not the person ur trying 2 txt and then u have 2 get rid of them which is still hard once my friend got a txt from a guy named mike and he said u gave me ur # at a club called mystic or something and we were like no we dont no anything about a club and he was alot older than us it was creepy its like he was trying 2 get with us or something it was weird but we finally got rid of him yay it was funny scary creepy and weird all at the same time!!! XD ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^  
TCG POST THE WEIRDEST COMMENS U'VE EVER HEARD OR READ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff