Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
1st Smashton Race to the End of the Race! (VIDEO IN GALLERY) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:25 pm
(Fish gave me permission to put this thread here)

Welcome to the greatest race in Animal Crossing history!

Okey dokey, ladies and gents, I am here to announce The First Smashton Race to the End of the Race! (Doot doodley doo!) I have a big obstacle course in the making in Smashton, my Animal Crossing town. Soon it will be complete, and we will be ready to begin the most epic race in AC history! If more than 3 contestants are able to join the race, there will be more races, each race having 1 contestant knocked out of the competition until there are 3 contestants left, and can begin the final race. The course will consist of running along the marked out course, and tackling all the challenges you face, to get to the finish line outside Nookway in first place. The race will be shown on Youtube and the winner will receive 20,000 bells, a surprise piece of furniture, and a trophy. The runner(s) up will receive 5000 bells. But before the event can start, I will be needing donations of any spare pitfall seeds you may have. Ideas for obstacles are also needed. If you wish to participate or donate pitfall seeds then please PM me with your friend code. Please check out the space bellow this message every now and then to see if there are any updates concerning race times and contestants.
Here's what I just said in video form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK-gh3jo-FI

Challengers Approaching:
NintendOmega
SuperArmadilo
Akward Turtle
What the Pho
I_love_Inuyasha1
IceZtar (Someone on Youtube)

Next race:
Saturday 7th February
Pacific: 9:00am
Central: 11:00am
Eastern: 12:00pm
GMT: 5:00pm

(In the first race the first 3 contestants to get to my town will race. The other contestants will have to wait 'til the next race.)

Thanks SuperArmadilo for the load of pitfall seeds!

IMPORTANT!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:30 pm
I was there during the making biggrin

It's a sweet course, although it could be a bit longer...
Never the less I'll join.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:31 pm
NintendOmega
I was there during the making biggrin

It's a sweet course, although it could be a bit longer...
Never the less I'll join.
It'll seem longer once I've put all the obstacles in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:42 pm
If you're going to put pitfalls in, you should make it really long, because those would have you stopped for a very long time. How well does racing even work in AC? I've had a bit of lag with everyone I played with.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:46 pm
Meta_Fish
If you're going to put pitfalls in, you should make it really long, because those would have you stopped for a very long time. How well does racing even work in AC? I've had a bit of lag with everyone I played with.
Omega and I tested it out. No lag. It may be a tad laggy with four players though. As for the pitfall seeds and the length of the course, there will only be a few pitfall seeds, and they'll be in obvious places. I'm also gonna make the course longer than it was when Omega was over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:51 pm
I WANNA RACE! I WANNA RACE!  

estvpe

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 am
Only 2 contestants and no pitfalls... To Youtube! I also probably should send invites in Animal Crossing. Idealy I'd have 6 contestants.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:22 am
Can't you only have 4 people in your town at once?  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:39 am
Regulust
Can't you only have 4 people in your town at once?
Correct. There'll be 3 contestants per race.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:59 am
OOH, I WANNA RACE!  

The Awkwardest Turtle

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:00 am
I'll race too if there are 2 other people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:09 am
Four players so far. Two more and We'll negotiate times.  

Super Cheesio

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:28 am
Me, I guess.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items