Quick Gun Tips for GunZ.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrysisKz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:15 pm
If you want to survive in GunZ, you must know what your dealing with. Sure, your a pro gladiator and whatever but thats only in close range. What are you going to do against a long range target? Just dashing up to slice n dice him isnt really a good tactic. This is why we have guns in the game.. like seriously dude the name GunZ.. and you never use guns.. they should call it SwordZ if no one will be ever using a gun. Heres my view of the guns.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:30 pm
Rifle ~ Some people might call you a sprayer if you use this, but good aim will do you some quick kills. The Fire Rate on the rifle is good AND bad if you think of it. Good side is that if you got a defenseless person in front of you just fire away at him and hes dead. Bad side is that if you have inaccurate aim, your going to be reloading a lot which leaves you vunerable for maybe 2 seconds which by then you might get insta'ed and your watching yourself float slowly down to the ground.

SMG ( SubMachineGun ) ~ Now this, this is a spray.. if you don't know how to use this properly. This baby can pack a punch up close and personal, but firing long range won't do you much good. The Fire Rate on this is perfect for CQB but the recoil can be a draw back for mid-range to long range targets. Bad side same with Rifle.

Machine Gun ~ Not really a good choice if its a PvP. Mostly used as a quest gun. Fire Rate ain't that bad but recoil on this thing will ruin everything. The spread on this is so wide, you wont be able to hit 70% of the time on a person stuck in a corner!. Use this as a quest gun, enough said on this.

Rocket Launcher ~ I love this gun, not my choice but use it right you can become one of the dreaded players among the game. Fire Rate aint that nice, but with good accuracy and you will forget RS ( which could be bad if you wont use the Rocket Lanucher often ). This thing can pack a punch but most people will dodge it due to the fact theres a stream of smoke which will show the path of the rocket. [TIP NEVER AIM FOR THE PERSON DIRECTLY, AIM FOR THE WALLS AND FLOOR FOR BETTER DAMAGE]. Reloading will be a bi*** due to the fact it only fires 3-4 per clip.

Pistol ~ One of my choices in a game. Average recoil, fast Fire Rate, and Good damage. Enough said smile

Revolver ~ My weapon of choice for me. Little Recoil, and PERFECT DAMAGE. Drawback is the fire rate, the only gun that fires slower than this thing is the Rocket Launcher. If you have atleast 8/10 aim on your shots, use this thing. As this gun takes off around 70-75% of the HP per bullet, you will make your opponents run away in fear.

Shotgun ~ My other weapon of choice. Sure, a little too much drawbacks but if you know how to exploit them, the shotgun will be your new friend. Spread on this thing is a little much, but up close, it packs a punch like a revolver. Fire Rate aint that good.. its 1000 delay, the use of RS will make delay to around 160-170. Damage on this is brutal if you know why. Damages on shotguns range from 7-12.. and thats PER Bullet and theres probably a dozen of bullets fired in ONE round. You do the math.

Adding more later.  

CrysisKz
Vice Captain

Free Channel

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas