Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Puberty Subforum Guidelines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:28 am
Please read this entire page of posts (in this thread) before posting in this subforum. smile

Rules:
All of the rules of the Gaian ToS will be followed, as will the rules in the "rules sticky" on the main page of the guild. Please make sure your post/thread follows these rules. Breaking these rules will result in a reminder, getting a guild warning, or being banned from the guild depending on how severe the mishap is.

What is Allowed in This Subforum:
Any threads relating to kissing, dating, body function, body changes during puberty, etc.

If you're not sure about something, just PM me. smile I'm on Gaia at least once a day, so I'll almost definitely get your PM within 24 hours. And if you DO post something in the wrong place, I'll just move it and will notify the thread's creator. No biggie. 3nodding

Thank you for taking the time to read this. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:36 am
No p***s Size Threads Please.

If you ask how big your p***s is for your age, you're going to get this answer from anyone who has common sense, and knows a thing about puberty:

There is no average size. Everyone is different. If you're still in your teens, chances are your p***s will still grow. If it doesn't, then you can always get surgery when you're older. The average p***s size (I'm presuming for adults) is 5 - 6 inches when erect. Having a p***s that is bigger or smaller than that rough average is fine, there's nothing wrong with it.

Besides, any female will also tell you that it's not the length which matters, but the girth (width). Granted, there are some women who get off on being penetrated deeply, in which case having a long p***s will be beneficial. But for the majority of women, they get off on being stimulated from a wider p***s, because most of the nerve endings in a female's v****a are within the first couple of inches of her vaginal opening. So a wide p***s would stimulate those endings better than a long p***s.

Also, having a really long p***s can be painful for some women if it goes too deep or bumps against the cervix, etc.

There, that's your answer. From now on, anyone who posts a thread asking about p***s size will get an automatic warning with no reminder be forehand. So read this, and please stop asking "what's the average p***s size for someone my age?"  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:48 pm
heart  
Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items