Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Jen's job might be...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:18 am
going out of business. D: And she's been really worked up about it. I plan on hanging out with her tonight, I'll keep you guys updated :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:01 am
Please do! whee  

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:53 pm
I went there, and she said she wasnt in the mood for tickling. I wanted her to be happy, so I put my arms behind my head and called her to look at me. She frowned and slowly walked over. She lifted my shirt and blew a big rasberry on my tummy 4laugh This continued for a good twenty minutes. Me being the good friend I am, I just laid there and took it, giggling like a little kid.
After, she said I could tickle her, since I was such a good sport about it. cool So I did. I told her to put HER arms behind her head, and she did! eek I tortured her poor little underarms, making her squeal everytime I went deep in. That tickles her the worst--the more you go in, the more she giggles. Forty five minutes or so later, we were both pooped and sitting next to eachother watching her favorite channel, Animal Planet. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 pm
Alyson Woods
I went there, and she said she wasnt in the mood for tickling. I wanted her to be happy, so I put my arms behind my head and called her to look at me. She frowned and slowly walked over. She lifted my shirt and blew a big rasberry on my tummy 4laugh This continued for a good twenty minutes. Me being the good friend I am, I just laid there and took it, giggling like a little kid.
After, she said I could tickle her, since I was such a good sport about it. cool So I did. I told her to put HER arms behind her head, and she did! eek I tortured her poor little underarms, making her squeal everytime I went deep in. That tickles her the worst--the more you go in, the more she giggles. Forty five minutes or so later, we were both pooped and sitting next to eachother watching her favorite channel, Animal Planet. mrgreen

You girl's are brave! How'd you keep your arms behind your heads?  

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:39 pm
I really dont know. I just try not to pay attention to the tickling. I focus on something else in the room, like a painting or the televison. I have no idea how she does it, though. I was merciless on her poor defensless body razz  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games