Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:03 am
Hoshigaki Hiru
PupSage
Finished my character.

Medic-Nin, Hyuuga, punching machine.

Don't know if you have time, but it would help me out if you could make a zone on the theme of "The bad part of town" based on the same model as the ones I've already made in Iwa (don't bother about the model edits right now, we'll make them eventually) for levels 1 to 5 just so that every character has something to do once they get into the village, no matter their levels.

You could make the thread in the OOC forum for the moment and we could move it afterwards!

Sure thing, I've got to complete a few crafty projects this weekend to submit for a competition on Saturday, but I will work on it in my spare time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:53 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru

Any suggestions for encounters?
Thus far I have a rabid dog, punk kids, punk teens, and gang leader  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:23 pm
PupSage

Oversized Rodent(s), Paranoid Hobo(s), Mugger wannabe(s), kind of a cool area xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:29 pm
Okay well what the hell we'll do this, all of the people that are active or semi-active seem to be willing so I'll just start posting up threads and a shinobi scroll.

Who here feels comfortable enough in the system to update clans? I can take care of Uchiha since I had already started a project for it a while back and I can take care of Nara. Sage since you're making a Hyuuga character maybe you could update it, it was done prety quickly and seems pretty flawed.

Just post here if you can make contributions to the rebuilding of Konoha, may it be making zones on the model found in Iwa or updating clans, anything will help!  

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:37 am
Hoshigaki Hiru
Okay well what the hell we'll do this, all of the people that are active or semi-active seem to be willing so I'll just start posting up threads and a shinobi scroll.

Who here feels comfortable enough in the system to update clans? I can take care of Uchiha since I had already started a project for it a while back and I can take care of Nara. Sage since you're making a Hyuuga character maybe you could update it, it was done prety quickly and seems pretty flawed.

Just post here if you can make contributions to the rebuilding of Konoha, may it be making zones on the model found in Iwa or updating clans, anything will help!

I would be of more use updating clans, I'll take Hyuuga, its not that bad outside of the stat and skill bonuses being crazy.
I'll move on to something else when I finish that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 am
Uhm. I have a bit more time on my hands now. I'm probably not of any use system-wise, with stats and all, but is there maybe something I can do story-wise?  

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Gideon Commando
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:36 am
Yeah I'm with Cleric, I'd be better with coming up with fluff rather then chrunch.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 pm
Gideon Commando

Cleric Saphire

Fluffy people: Write descriptions for RP areas in Konoha, brainstorm enemy types encountered in those areas.

Crunchy people: Flesh out NPCs for training areas, work on clan reformatting.

Crew people: Clear out Konoha, mark clans as old.

Other things:
Academy reformatting.
My recommendation: Make all training 5/5 for academy jutsu. Create a training scroll that will be given to all new students, this should be on the academy's front page.

Phase 1:
5/5 Feint
5/5 Intervention
5/5 Grapple

Phase 2:
5/5 Binding
12/12 Hand Signs
5/5 Rope Escape

Phase 3:
Chakra control training
5/5 Cloak
5/5 Transformation
5/5 Clone
5/5 Replacement

Phase 4:
Taijutsu or Weapon training
Get assigned to a team
5/5 Blocking
5/5 Cover
10/10 Exploding Tag
20/20 Genjutsu Kai  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:29 pm
Actually Gideon and Cleric think you could both come up with combat zones? If we have a couple I have a plan for generic missions that could allow people to get active right off the bat. If you could make one each it would be great!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 am
Hoshigaki Hiru
Actually Gideon and Cleric think you could both come up with combat zones? If we have a couple I have a plan for generic missions that could allow people to get active right off the bat. If you could make one each it would be great!

I was envisioning something like casual areas that we can rp in for all purposes whenever we need to, but when you say combat zones what exactly do you mean? Is it that you want another "Surian Forest" type area?

P.S. Sage I think that's the best idea ever. @_@ +1 to a 5/5 training system!  

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:03 pm
Cleric Saphire
Hoshigaki Hiru

I was envisioning something like casual areas that we can rp in for all purposes whenever we need to, but when you say combat zones what exactly do you mean? Is it that you want another "Surian Forest" type area?

P.S. Sage I think that's the best idea ever. @_@ +1 to a 5/5 training system!

Yup yup! I don't think we'll need that many generic RP areas to be honest... Whereas hostile areas allow for missions and other active interactions!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:02 am
Hoshigaki Hiru

Yupp, I am down for that. I can start with the Aburame clan if that is not already taken care of!  

Dimi Deiod

Devoted Dabbler

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:58 pm
Dimi Deiod
Hoshigaki Hiru

Yupp, I am down for that. I can start with the Aburame clan if that is not already taken care of!

Great I see it's not there yet!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:36 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru

How can I help out here?  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:08 pm
Lord_Titus2012
Hoshigaki Hiru

How can I help out here?

If you really want to be my hero you could make an additional zone on the pattern of Suiran Forest, Bukimisawa Marshes and etc. THe more we have of these the better (with the encounters, distances etc.) They take a while to make but they're the cornerstone of the system. This way I can make additional generic missions!  
The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff