Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 pm
Information.
Importanto!

Alright kiddies. Lets set some ground rules.

1. Don't post unless you have asked/been given permission.

2. Don't copy/paste my journal format into your own. I don't care if you choose to use the same information I have for your gargoyle, I just don't want to look in someone else's journal and think I'm staring at my own. It's happened before, trust me.

3. Stop looking at me like that. It gives me the creeps.

4. My characters are my characters. And I am I. There is a difference between what is said through them and what is said directly to you from me. So don't get your panties in a bunch if my character hates your character.

5. I don't do gay couples. My personal beliefs. Won't say anything about you, don't say anything about me.

(Last two stolen from Hitsu)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm
Table of Contents.
Durr... Where's this at?

*Will fill out when I don't have a case of the 'Idontgiveashit's*  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm
Tilly~♪
"I'm not afraid of anythin'! Cept spiders... They're gross."

[Gender]: Female

[Age]: 8

[Species]: Human

[Font]: #33CC66

[Appearance]: She's just a wee girl no taller than 4 foot. Her attire looks to be better than your average commoner. Don't be confused, she's still a commoner. Her parents are just hard-working tailors... And don't mind making pretty clothes for the girl. Her hair is a pale blonde down to her shoulders, and eyes a deep green, Which she got from her red-headed mother.

[History]: Dear little Tilly was born to Mr. And Mrs. Solomon 8 years ago. There are no real tragedies to speak of or terrible things that may have happened to her... Besides a scraped knee here and there. But one thing is for sure, she grew up around the Gargoyles. Her parents were very... Reluctant to speak of them. No, they didn't hate them... But they weren't sure whether to trust them, either. So, on normal nights, they go to bed a little before sundown.

Tilly, however, is an adventurer at heart. She knew there was something up when she continually asked her parents why they went to bed so early. So she investigated it herself.

And what she found set her little imagination ablaze. Humanoid creatures of the night with big bat wings! Fearful, oh not in the least! She was excited!

And so, every night after that, she'd sneak out when she was sure her parents were fast asleep, if only to watch the creatures that fueled her dreams.

[Personality]: Tilly looks like one of those pretty porcelain doll-like little girls, but she is nothing of the sort. Tilly is a tomboy. A tree climbing, bug catching, fight picking, mud loving tomboy. Which makes it very hard on her parents... Who just want to dress her up in nice clothes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm
CYRUS - (SY rus) Sun; lord; throne
"Insert quote here."

User ImageCert | Full

[Gender]: Male

[Age]: Adult

[D.O.A]: 01.22.08

[Font]: #CC0000

[History]: Ever since he was a small child, his clan predicted nothing but greatness from him.
It wasn't because of some great thing he did, but the fact that he was just a little more observant than some gargoyles.
And, for that, he was dismissed from most chores or jobs by the elders.
The best words to describe him would probably be 'spoiled brat'.

Life was good for the gargoyle who didn't have to put any effort fourth to get what he wanted.
Until one fateful night. There was an accident.
No one's fault really. But that doesn't stop bad things from happening.
For that, he had to take initiative for once in his life, grab his sister, and run for the hills...
Or... Away from the hills. Since, you know, he grew up in the mountains.

With an egg in tow, by the way.

[Likes]: Loafing around, resting, people watching, making his sister do all the work,
praise (even if he does nothing to deserve it), and himself.
No. Cyrus isn't selfish at all.

[Dislikes]: Working. Getting those pretty fingers of his dirty.

[Personality]: Now, you may think Cyrus is a good-for-nothing because of his history.
Well, you'd be half right.
He's gotta be good for something, he just hasn't found his niche yet.
And, while he's an in-deph thinker...
He really doesn't show it on the outside.
At all... Unless his life depends on it.

But yes, Cyrus is an intelligent bloke.
His time spent loafing is time spent thinking about a plethora of different things.
No, not poetic things. More like...
Scenario's and questioning the ways of the world.
A philosopher, you could suppose.

As for his personality towards other Gargoyles and humans, he's very wary.
His mountain clan was all he'd known.
So, humans are quite a sight for him.
And he is just a wee bit suspicious about how the two different races 'get along' around here.

Nonetheless, he tries to treat them just as he did his old clan.
Which probably isn't so good.
He can be rude at times, due to his unrequited sense of self-importance...
Which, once again, he did nothing to deserve.

[VICE]
Sloth
It's not hard to see why sloth is befitting for dear 'ol Cyrus. He is, after all, one of the laziest gargoyles you'll meet.

[VIRTUE]
Prudence
God, I hate that word. Anyways, the rare side of Cyrus that most usually don't see is the calculating side. You don't see it because, well, it's done in his mind. Duh. He's had time to think about things without interruption. So, while his experiences in the outside world are few and far between, he's no ignoraymoose. Cyrus knows danger when he sees it. And sure as heck isn't goin' anywhere near that.

[CURSE]
Dexterity
All those years of loafing around have made Cyrus... Well... A wee bit clumsy. In fact, his clumsiness is what got him in trouble in the first place. We say trouble, but who knows what would've happened to him if he'd actually gone back. He just figured, with that big brain of his, it couldn't have been good. But yeah, Cyrus is not quick on his feet... Or really good on them.

[GIFT]
Intelligence
Just... Doesn't strike you as a smart cookie, does he? Don't feel bad, most people don't think that. And he usually won't make an attempt to correct anyone when they say otherwise. For whatever reason, he keeps it hidden. Maybe afraid that if people realize he can actually do something, they'll make him work.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:58 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:01 pm
Reserved.  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest