Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image

It had been some time since Sorai had seen any other creatures - aside from, oh, rabbits and the like. Certainly she hadn't seen another Soquili for a week or two.

Maybe she'd actually managed to wander into a place where there weren't many of her kind. She found herself idly wondering if there was anything dangerous around here that kept others away.

Then she snorted softly and shook her head at the thought.

The motion woke her little mouse friend and Dele squeaked - clinging to her mane. "What?! What is it?" he asked, looking about.

"Nothing. I was just thinking," she replied softly - soothing her small excitable friend.

"Thinking about what...?" the mouse asked, then paused. "This place is creepy."

The mare laughed softly. "Something like what you just said, actually ... though I don't think it's very dangerous. There just aren't many others about."

"I hope it's not dangerous!" Dele replied with a shiver. "Maybe we should turn around..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image
Ayidan trotted along, his eyes darting about. He wasn't far from home, but he hadn't explored the area he was in, before, so he was curious, but alert... Just in case.
He paused, hearing voices, and slowly moves forwards, curious as to who was speaking. He blinks, seeing a mare he didn't know... talking to a mouse? There were other intelligent animals besides the Soquili and the humans? He'd never known that. Now he was curious if he'd ever passed a smart mouse.
Unsure whether to approach her, he shifts in place... and stumbles, by accident, forwards. "Uh... uh... ow!" He winces, then looks up at the female, flushing in embarrassment and shame, and now in a position were he had to introduce himself. "I... I... I'm Ay...Ay... Ayidan... Suh...suh... sorry I intruded!"

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:48 pm
The sudden appearance of the stallion stumbling toward the twosome was met with a shrill screeching sort of noise from Dele, and the mouse dove to hide even deeper in Sorai's mane.

"Oh do stop being so silly," she mumbled at him, then turned to look at the male.

"Ayidan... that's a nice name. I'm Sorai." She bobbed her head a little. "And it's all right, Dele is just... "

"Frightened half out of my wits!" a small voice piped up.

"...excitable," Sorai finished, ignoring him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:58 pm
Ayidan half jumped at the shrill nose Dele made and stared, eyes huge, for a moment, then he shook himself. "Uh.. Thu...thank you. I... it's nuh...nuh..nice to muh...meet yuh..you too." He blinks a little and finally says "I duh...duh...didn't know th...th...that mice kuh...kuh...could speak." He tilts his head, confused.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm
Dele let out a little indignant squeak at that, but Sorai tossed her head a little and spoke before he could launch into some kind of tirade.

"Well, I'm not sure if all of them can, or maybe they don't choose to ...but Dele certainly does," she replied with a little laugh.

She'd noticed he seemed really shy or something, so she was trying not to startle him too much or anything.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 pm
Ayidan smiled a little. "We... well h... he's th...the on...only mou...mouse I've ever me...met that can talk." He peers at Dele in her mane, looking curious still. "I wa...wasn't tr...trying to be r...rude. J...just c...curious."

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 pm
Dele let himself be soothed a bit at that, clambering up to the top of Sorai's head so he could actually look the stallion in the eyes.

"Well... all right then, I guess," he replied with a little nod. "I'm a very special mouse anyway so it's not much of a surprise if you haven't heard one talk before."

Sorai snorted softly at that but refrained from saying anything at the moment. He could be a vain little creature... really...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 pm
"I ca...can see th...that, De... Dele. I am ho...ho...honored to me...meet yah...yah...you." He smiles at the mouse, then tilts his head, trying not to laugh at Sorai's snort. "I...it's a pl...pleasure to me...meet y...you bu...both, it r...really is."

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:14 am
Sorai smiled at that and bobbed her head a bit.

"It's nice to meet you too, Ayidan," she replied quietly.

Then she asked, "What brings you to this part of the forest? I haven't seen many others around here lately..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games