Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Want to buy a forum( Will A Mod Please Help)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reason For Your Death

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:43 am
I would like to talk to a mod about buying a forum please...... I once owned the survival horror forum and the my horror novels forum but quit gaia and this guild for a while and now would like to purchase another forum and forfiet my other 2 forums so if a mod couls please help me i would love it.'

I also have the name of the rose as a friend already.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 am
Wait, what exactly do you want to do? Do you currently still technically have two subforums, just on different topics than you want to have now? Or did you just used to have subforums and want to rent new ones on a different topic now? If you've still got the old two and want two new ones, that should be very simple, just need to clean out the current content and change the name. If you don't still have the old ones, we'll have to see if there are any available. PM engineer-of-doom, the guild captain and ask her about it. If you just need to change over old subforums and Engineer is ok with this but busy, I should be able to help with that still soon. If you need new ones this may require going around and inquiring to see if any are open (I don't think so right now) or if anybody would be interested in ending their rental now and then you could rent the one they just finished with. In any case, PM her about it to see what's what and what's ok and what's not and if this is possible right now. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

The Name of the Rose
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:06 pm
So, what exactly do you want to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:49 pm
i want to buy a forum! i own 2 others as well

I am no longer crew as i quit the guild! And in order to be crew again! I would like to buy a new forum.

my other forums are the survival horror forum and my horror novels so actually if i could i would like to become a crew member again somehow as i payed 1 years gold of rent and got 2 months before i quit because of personal reasons and when i came back and rejoined gaia and the guild i was no longer crew.  

The Reason For Your Death

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:53 pm
Okay, here's what we'll do, you need to give me a new name for sub 98, all of the threads currently in 98 will go to 99. That way there's a single 'horror' sub.

Please PM me when you see this.  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff