Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 pm
Moderators will be all over the place; I could never run a guild by myself! Because we have our own real lives to attend to, please understand if we're not constantly around like nighthawks....but we do our best! The members here are so awesome they hardly need moderation anyway. We love you guys!

This is where members can find out just who our mods are and learn some things about them. So I will start off with an introduction:

I'm Celia, the Captain of TLoZH. I am a 22-year-old college student studying art, music, psychology, and the humanities, among other things.....I have a lot of interests.

Have I played all the Zelda games, you ask? Nope. But it's a project I've been steadily working on.

My avatar's name was known as Miss Link, but I changed it cause I wanted to be more original (LOL). This avatar is based off of an old LoZ OC I used to use in roleplay.

My second Avatar's name is Akeyami. I tend to use that account MUCH more often. I'm known across the net as Akeyami these days anyway. The name itself is a syllabic word that I just coined randomly; I liked the look and sound of it. Interestingly enough, after learning some Japanese, I figured out that the name could be interpreted as "open darkness". XD deep, huh?

And my newest addition to me myself and I is Zashiye, our guild mule/Treasurer. As we no longer really need any gold send directly to our guild account, please send donations his way with a trade. We accept both gold and item donations. Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:52 pm
Current Crew Members:

[.Torina.] (Captain) | Akeyami (Vice Captain dual account) | Zashiye (Crew dual account +Treasurer)

Meizzkey (Vice Captain)

Yokies

Inadala

Revengineer

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

Zashiye
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:47 pm
Hey, this is Akeyami/[.Torina.] speaking through the Legend of Zelda Hangout's spiffy new DONATION MULE ACCOUNT!!!! Meet Zashiye, our newest Mod and appointed Treasurer account! (lol)

And, OMG it's a BOY!!! yeah I just wanted something different. I'm still me though!

So in the future, if you would like to donate gold to the guild in favor of contests and events, PLEASE donate to THIS AVATAR. Donating directly to the guild itself only helps us with the purchasing of subforums and sending guild announcements.

Thank you for your support!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:48 pm
Zashiye
Hey, this is Akeyami/[.Torina.] speaking through the Legend of Zelda Hangout's spiffy new DONATION MULE ACCOUNT!!!! Meet, Zashiye, our newest Mod and appointed Treasurer account! (lol)

And, OMG it's a BOY!!! yeah I just wanted something different. I'm still me though, 100% girl. So this avatar may come off as gay or trans at times. LOL

So in the future, if you would like to donate gold to the guild in favor of contests and events, PLEASE donate to THIS AVATAR. Donating directly to the guild itself only helps us with the purchasing of subforums and sending guild announcements.

Thank you for your support!!!!!
I'm just confirming that this is 100% legit. smile Thanks everyone!  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:58 pm
Shdgsjdghsd, you made me feel so old in the guild announcement, haha.

As stated previously, I'm Meizzkey, any nickname is cool with me.
I'm a born and raised Canadian gal, so if any Canucks are hanging around out there reading this, send me a big "eh!" and we can talk about ketchup chips and curling. I'm also an animator in training, so I won't be as active as I have in the past, but I'll still try my best! I'm no longer in Animation, I got sick and my grades slipped, so I have 8 months off from school, but I'll be in Graphic Design hopefully in September!

My original account has been "active" since 2005, and I was a proud regular of the original Hangout Thread way back in the day!
Now look at me, a Vice-Captain! emotion_kirakira

I'm somewhat of a gamer, I used to be pretty hardcore into it, but I've died down a little now that adult life and art is keeping me from the lifestyle. But, I do own: Atari 2600, Vectrex, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, DS, 3DS and three PS3's (my dad and younger sister hate sharing).
Aside from loving Zelda with every beat of my heart, I also really love Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Harvest Moon, Uncharted, Assassins Creed, Devil May Cry, Sailor Moon RPG, Deus Ex, Pokémon and many others!
My 3DS Friend Code is 4511-0683-0263! Hit up my town or something!

Oh yeah!
I have a cat named Dudley, and he's the most badass cat I've ever known.

Also!
To view some of my art, here is my tumblr art blog and my deviantART!

Now go on and gimme some of that feel good gangsta s**t.

..::The Hangout::..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games