Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Batty Brigade

Back to Guilds

A Safe Place For Those With Mental or Physical illnesses. 

Tags: mental, physical, illness, support, safe 

Reply General Discussion
Dreams Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr. Awkward
Vice Captain

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:23 pm
Those of us who sleep once in a while tend to have 'em. Some of us, like me, can have lucid dreams. It can be kinda hard to talk about our dreams from time to time, so let's talk about them. I'll start.

Last night I dreamed that I was on the bus, wearing nothing but my skivvies. I was mainly embarrassed because I wasn't wearing my hat, so I pretended to be wearing an invisible hat. I'd brush it off, reshape it and tip it to people as need would be. That, of course, convinced the other passengers that I was a lunatic. When I realized I was dreaming and started controlling some details, things got so weird I can't even remember clearly.

So, yeah, assuming you can keep it PG13, tell us about your dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 pm
I have some pretty messed up dreams usually.... Like last night, I dreamed that I pierced the tips of all my toes and put rainbow bent barbels in them all.... It looked cool but felt weird.

As I have dreams I may post them here just to make you guys laugh. They're kinda weird usually. Sometimes absolutely terrifying... and sometimes they're good.  

-Sniffle-Doodle-

Quezie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:24 pm
I write down a lot of my dreams, so I can remember them.

Last night was very strange . . .

Ok, so my mom's boyfriend's brother and his wife had twins back in September.
I was taking care of one of them. But he was tiny, like the size of a thimble. (babies are often the size of a thimble in my dreams). And I was worried that I was going to suffocate him. I had him in my pocket, and I was on the computer, talking to my sister. And I lost track of time, and when I checked on him, he wasn't breathing. So I ran up to his dad, crying, and told him. He was way to calm about it, although there was worry on his face. And we went to this scary hospital, my whole family and his too.
I knew that this hospital was doing bad things, for some reason. That they were stealing, or that there patients were criminals. And I tried to warn everybody, and I was very cautious and freaking out if anyone touched me.
My mother and I had a fright while walking down a hallway, so we ran to an exit. And the doors for the patients rooms were partly open, and I could feel evil eyes watching me. When we got outside, halfway home, my mother broke her leg, so I had to bring her back to the hospital. They didn't make her better, but we went home. And I couldn't stop crying, I was crying constantly, because I killed that baby (the hospital didn't save him, like I expected).

There's some other things after that part of the dream, but I think I've gone far enough.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:31 pm
I can usually fly and jump very high in my dreams. I think this is a bit common though.

But I'm limited, like, sometimes I can't move. Or I'll be running, or walking somewhere, and it will take me 10 tries to get there. My body is uncontrollable, and it takes a right turn when I want to take a left. Or I can't speak (which I think is because I grind my teeth at night, or something).

Quezie

Dr. Awkward
Vice Captain

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:36 am
Thank you, both of you, for sharing. I also experience such limitations in my dreams, even when I have full lucidity. Go figure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:37 pm
I dream of a girl.

I've also experienced limitations.
A while back I had a dream, and I ended up having to run way from two guys.
Suddenly it was as if I was being pulled backwards,
Walking through treacle,
And I actually had to grip onto a lamp-post to move myself.
Weird the feeling of horror and impending doom.

That dream was a one off though,
And that was only a small part of it.

Underhillll

-Sniffle-Doodle-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:51 am
I vaugely remember my dreams from last night.... so I will share part of one...

I was at the fair by myself, and I was like what the hell, cause it was all the same ride and it was the ride I hate.

Then all of a sudden I was like... dying. haha I dont remember why but I remember waking up thinking what the heck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:19 pm
I had a dream where I was in this type of school, and I was being punished, a lady sat in front of my desk with missing chunks of hair, and green yellow and black teeth started screaming if I didn't tell her everything, she'd scalp me. While holding up a pair of rusty scissors. Then there was this lil kid, pales sickle with a deformed body kept stabbing my elbows... Things switched And I was frantically calling my ex telling him I was being abused and needed to live with him for awhile; he said he wasn't going to be home, I cried and kicked some one in the shins. Things switched again, the ground turned to white plastic, people were running on all fours underneath, blood kept spilling up and splattering the plastic.... and theeen my friend zoe jumped on me to wake me up! sweatdrop  

[-Suicide-Picnic-]
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

-Sniffle-Doodle-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:29 pm
I had a few more weird dreams in the past couple days.

Two nights ago -

One was my friend Will was walking on train tracks, and we saw lights coming and I jumped away and he started running down the tracks and as the lights got close and closer we realized it was a semi and I kept screaming to him to get out of the way, but he didn't and he got hit by the semi, and fell down a sewer grate... I woke up from that and texted Will and told him not to talk on train tracks.

Then I fell back asleep and had a dream about a huge nasty worm that was like 5 feet long and it was all slimy and gross... yeah, woke up from that one too.

Last night -

I had a dream that I pierced my own lips together, so they were closed.... That one was funny I was playing charades the whole dream and blood was dripping all down my chin. Then I was like this is funny so I pierced my nose closed too and woke up when I started to do my eyelids.

Then I had another one last night, that someonel was like obsessively chasing me and I was like what the hell cause I didn't know them and was trying to run away, and I fell off the roof eventually and landed in the ocean and drowned. It was lovely.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm
A few days ago, my mother got me little iron marbles. They call those ball bearings. Anyway, last night, I dreamed I used one of them to win lots of money in the old shell game by slipping it into my wrist brace before I shuffled the shells.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_game

Edit: one of the members of my confidence gang was a robot on a motorcycle.  

Dr. Awkward
Vice Captain

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Quezie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 pm
I had a dream yesterday that I didn't want to go see my new school. My mom was being sort of mean about it, and I went to my and began to cry, in that sad way I haven't cried for a while.I got a nose bleed, and it was pouring out. I was running uncontrollably around my room, shaking my head around, getting the blood everywhere.

These dreams where I am unable to control my bodies actions are becoming very frequent. Every time I sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:46 pm
I have a lot of reoccuring dreams, and one of them happen way too much.

I have this dream where I'm at a garage sale with my mom at our old house, and all of a sudden she decides to go to her car and leave. I'm about, ten years old and I'm just standing there screaming 'MOMMY! MOMMY!' It's really sad...  

LiiTTL3xxRAzz0rBLaD3

Chiemi Qx

Tipsy Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:57 pm
I seem to be having a dream about a psychiatric hospital I went to. Except it was, like, a two or three room place. It was like a little .. shack thingy.. and I was in there and there was like this flood and we were all in little canoe things and then suddenly my parents were there and we were all in this canoe and they were talking to the person that owned to psychiatric place and yeah.
Then I was admitted, and I ended up being their maid or something.

I also have been having a dream since I was tiny that is in a cartoon version with scribbles for color. My parents and I are on the top of a huge apartment building when a big green dinosaur stomps over and bites off the top of the building.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:57 pm
I used to have dreams about my funny farm as well.  

Dr. Awkward
Vice Captain

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Quezie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:03 pm
I keep having bad dreams. The closer my first day at a new school got, the more frequently were my dreams turning into bad ones.

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff