Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[ PRP ] While The Stars Burn Bright~ (Tokidoki & Lailah) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

The night sky left the wind silent. On a night like this, Tokidoki would be flying the skies and enjoying the stars. But his mind led him elsewhere. It left him lying in front of a pond. Not very big, but big enough. Staring at his reflection, he could see past his shades, his eyes. Behind his shining eyes were memories he didn't want to return to often. They weren't completely horrible, but he didn't like to think about it.. But the more he thought about not thinking about it.. The more it sprung up. His abandonment was something he always questioned. Why? What for? And not only that, but his family. Who were they? Would he even ever see them again? By chance, by miracle? That was something he'd never know..

But while he was young, he used to wonder a lot. The girl who took care of him always let him roam. She for some reason, knew he'd come back eventually. And she was always right. Even though he went on little "adventures" to look for his family. He'd eventually become home sick, and lonely. Only making his way back to her. She was really his only family, and visited her on occasion.. Now that he was older. But it would always make him sad that he could never find them.. His family.. But the older he got. The more he just let it go. He was getting tired of the disappointment, and random thoughts. He decided to just let it go. And that was what he did. Until the random thoughts would make their way back..

He had been lying in this particular spots for quite a while. Possibly even hours. Just thinking, thinking the things he didn't want to be. And as he thought, songs surrounded his mind as well. Songs reflecting his mind. Many songs. One thing he also enjoyed from time to time. A little singing. It helped him let go of things sometimes. Made him feel better time to time as well. And maybe a little song, would help him now. A song reflecting who he was now.. So, he sang.

"And I am, stronger now.. Since you crawled away.. You're so far away And I am, stronger now.. Since you crawled away, since you crawled away.." The voice of an angel shown through..

He always seemed to sing in a bit of a whisper. Even though he was a rock star.. He just found himself singing that way. But even with the soft whisper he sang in. You could probably hear it if close enough. His voice seemed to echo no matter how low it was. Imagine how far it would echo if not in a soft whisper.. Many would be able to hear him.. But that was just something he wasn't ready for yet. So he kept singing the chorus of the song. With just a whisper.. To try and help himself out. To feel better.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image

Flexing out her wings, the jewels dangling catching the light of the moon they would sparkle. They ached for flight... But she couldn't. She had never flown before. Own past ate away at her, like acid on metal. The more she was with Forte and the others the more she craved. Her long locks dragged along the ground, pulling some dirt with her as she walked... Her hooves touched the earth softly, even though she was of a bigger size. It was hard for her to not be so graceful, even if she broke into tears it was as it something magical was happening.

Her head lifted and her silver eyes looked around... She had gotten herself a bit lost. Still very knew to the area the only place she knew to get too was to where Amitiel lived. Her two legger wanted to her to be with someone else that had wings. Her head then slipped down... There was no one around to see her ungraceful pose. But as her head hung, her ears twitched picking up a sound. Raising her head she looked around some, expecting someone to appear from behind or in front but no one would come. It wasn't a strong voice, sweet yes... But not commanding, maybe something insecure resided within.

She moved her head to pin point the direction in which it came, and she was soon pushing her way into the bushes to look for it. She nosed her way in and she tilted her head some as she was able to see the red of his pelt peeking through. "For one with the voice of an angel, there's sadness hanging in each note." She smiled, her soft voice emerging before she did.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:11 pm
User Image
Tokidoki could hear something.. Around. He didn't pay to much attention though. There were many things roaming around. Small animals, birds, other Soq. There was bound to be someone around, or something. But as it seemed to get louder, his voice only got lower. You never know why someone would be coming your way. And he probably wouldn't be so fond of someone coming his way.. I suppose it wasn't such a good idea for him to start singing.. Well, everything happens for a reason..

And before he knew it, someone had arrived. It took him a while to look back to see who it was. Taking a slight glace back, he almost missed her. She was as dark as night.. And it was like stars shown bright all over her.. It was amazing.. And she was beautiful.. But he wasn't quite in the mood to sweet talk a pretty lady. But he wasn't just going to leave her hanging. That would be rude of him. So, he had to say something.

"And how can you tell?" His voice not harsh at all.

Tokidoki wasn't one to be mean or hostile.. Even if he didn't want to have company at the moment. He wasn't going to shoo them away. Maybe this mare was brought to him for some reason he had yet to know. Plus, he wasn't one to ignore new company either. It's always nice to meet new Soq.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:22 pm
Lailah noticed his slight trouble seeing her. She had forgotten that she was like the night sky. She looked to the side in a bit of a laugh before she smiled at the young stallion; not to say she was old, she herself was still quite young. She tossed her head gently, pulling the ebony stands of mane from her face, and she leaned forward just a little. Her long wavy tail give a flick, as if to untangle itself from the branches. She was happy that his tone wasn't harsh; she knew her presences as not something he wanted but oh well.

"Well it's quite simple my dear..." She looked out over the to the water. "When an Angel sings its voice will reach across the land, taking everyone's attention in awe. But you... You hushes your lovely voice... And the tones it carried were saddening, they pulled at my heart." She let her silver eyes slide along the stallions body, taking in his warm tones. He looked soft, and rather inviting, but his body language said otherwise.

"As i was walking by, I was able to hear you singing, but rather then feeling happy, I felt sad." She tilted her head some, the black stand of mane slipped back to cover her silver eyes. "I really didn't mean to intrude, but I wanted to know why one with an angel's voice was so sad."

LunaRei_SilverBlood

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image
He watched the mare, as she adjusted herself. Waiting for her to speak, waiting for her explaination. And then she started to speak. Her explaination made sense, was simple. Of course, Tokidoki had no idea how is voice really sounded. Ones voice never sounds as they hear it. And Toki didn't hear his as an angels. But that of average, or possibly not even that well. Him only singing on occasion, he really had no idea. So, her saying that part, surprised him. Not only that, but he couldn't tell his voice sounded.. Sad.. And why a sad voice attracted her to him, to figure out the problem.. That was, kind. Promising. She must have a pure soul. But that wasn't going to make him share what was bringing him down.

"I have my reasons.." He turned back to the water.

Looking at the skies reflection, the mare just seemed to blend right in. It still amazed him. But he didn't mean to seem rude with his answer, in any way. He just wasn't one of those who spilled out his thoughts and feelings.. Especially to those he didn't know. It was just how he had always been. And not give off a rude, or unfriendly appearance. He stood up, and faced his new company. Giving her a bit of a warm smile. Not to give off any tension. No one liked that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:18 am
Lailah smiled at him a little. She had the words she wanted to say on her mind, but she was having some trouble putting them in the right order for this situation. She of course knew she didn't have a right to pry, so she wouldn't but she wanted to offer him some advice. She had seen others with that look and tone... She didn't like it. "That you may, and I do not wish to pry, where I don't belong. But holding onto the past will only hold you back. Looking to the future will set you free." She tilted her head some, as he looked into the water and was then standing. "No one can tell you who you are but yourself; and who you want to be."

When looked over at her and the smile grace his face; she knew it was a bit forced, but he meant good. She smiled in return, her ears swiveling to something that had moved in the water. "My name is Lailah Nacht. I'm new to the area." She introduced herself; in hopes that he would to reciprocate. She lowered her head slightly in a peaceful manner.

"It's certainly a lovely a night out, isn't it?" She took the few moments after the introductions to change the subject. "I always enjoy the night sky. I met this interesting Stallion the other night; he worships the night goddess, its a really interesting idea."

LunaRei_SilverBlood

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:32 am
User Image
He listened to have she had to say. All very good advice, and something he would surely keep in mind. But how could one who doesn't hold onto the past, and gets randomly pulled back.. Be set free? There was no way he could completely let go of the past, even though he desperately wanted to. He wanted to be free, really free. But his mind wouldn't let him. And tortured him, any chance it got. When he least expected it. He had come to terms with him minds devilish games. But how could he completely come to terms with a past he wish weren't there? Really come to terms with? He had no idea. And even though this new mare seemed she might be able to answer him.. Or give some sort of good advice to him. He just wanted to let it go, and instead, sunk in all her advice.

Lailah Nacht, huh? And before he could introduce himself, she changed the subject. The night was lovely out, but only if you were in the mood to enjoy it. However, Tokidoki loved the night sky. And always tried to enjoy it while his was out at late hrs. His wings seemed to reflect the night sky. But when the sun hit them, they seemed to shine bright then when the moons light did. But it didn't matter, he always had the stars with him. But worshiping the night goddess, he had never thought of. And would probably have no idea how to go about doing it. It was a very interesting idea. But he would just stick to admiring them. And with that, he finally spoke some more.

"I love the night sky as well," He nodded. "but worshiping the night goddess seems interesting. Oh, and I'm Tokidoki" He finally introduced himself. His thoughts slowly drifting off to something else.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:02 pm
She could tell he had some trouble with understanding what she said, but in due time he would either figure it out, or he wouldn't. Only he could make that true decision. Though she hoped for thee best and then would would look solely into the future. She would love to be able to hear him sing with bliss. Her wings felt sore. Years of never flying was built into them. She expanded them, the jewels shifting and glinting off the moons light again. For one who was to be elegant, she needed to move in smooth motions, the stretch relieved some of the soreness. She folded them back down and nodded to him as he spoke. She knew the idea of worshiping was a bit odd for alot of others to understand.

"I said the same thing, but he doesn't push it. Which I greatly respected, he talks to me about her, and his beliefs. Which actually aren't all that new to me. I had an elder back where I came from that worshiped her as well. If you respect others and their beliefs you'll be more likely to gain their respect as well. I really enjoy learning, so ... I don;t mind talking to him about it." She bowed to him lightly. "It's lovely meeting you Tokidoki. I must say that you're pelt is very becoming of you." She smiled; it was probably one of those fate things, he looked like a rock star, and would sing like one too.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 am
User Image

He himself wouldn't mind talking about such a belief. His obsession with stars might've actually made him listen to such a thing. He respected all religions and beliefs. And he was sure that would be something worth listening.. To him anyways. Maybe he'd meet this stallion one day. And if he didn't, it wouldn't surely be something he wouldn't forget about. He listened to her speak, soaking it all in.

"I wouldn't mind to give a listen to a conversation with such a topic either." He smiled, giving thanks to the compliment. "Yours as well"~

Tokidoki could only seem to admire Leilah's wonderful pelt. It was such a reflection of the stars, he could probably look at her forever. As he could do the night sky. Which is why he admired his own wings so much, they were a bit reminiscent of the stars. The one's he couldn't help but fly around. But his wings seemed to be much smaller then hers.. She would probably be able to fly much higher then he. And those jewels around her wings, they couldn't fit any better. A gentle sight, for such a gentle personality.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:53 am
She smiled down at him. He really did see like a gentle soul. She was now glad she had met him. And he was open minded, something she had great respect for. Her tail flicked, the metal holder was a bit cold against her flanks, but it didn't bother her to much. She tossed her head slightly to push her main from her face and she tilted her head some. He was watching her, it wasn't tat she felt awkward, but she wondered if something was wrong. Though how to ask a question like that. She lowered her head toward him.

"Oh, thank you.. "She looked over at her wings and she sighed a bit. The jewels on her wings swayed a bit, and she re-settled her wings against her. They were weak, big, but weak from never flying. She was going to need some intense lessons to learn, before her foals came to see her. "I don't know how to fly..." She finally told him. She watched his face, wondering what kind of reaction that would cause.

"Is something the matter?" She wondered why he stared at her.. It was flattering, if it was for what she hoped, but otherwise she wondered if a twig was sticking out of her mane or something..

LunaRei_SilverBlood

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image

He nodded his head as a welcome. He was still amazed at her pelt, he couldn't help but stare. It probably wasn't the best thing to do when meeting a new Soq. Never know how they would react. She didn't seem to have any rude remarks to say. So, she either didn't mind, or she was to unwilling to say anything about it. But what she was about to say, surely surprised him! She didn't know how to fly? With huge beautiful wings like that, how could she not know how to? But he didn't seem surprised, he just smiled.

"I find that hard to believe." He chuckled.

But he was taken back with her second remark. After her first comment, he didn't expect her to say something else. But it wasn't for anything bad. He smiled, keeping his attention on her.

"It's nothing"~

((Sorry for the short-ness. :< ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 am
( XD no worries. I've been having RP troubles lately myself lol )

"Sad, but true..." She answered in a soft voice. "They're useless... like decorations that just.. ache." She let her eyes look down, as she made her way over to the water and she leaned over to take a sip. "One day I'll learn... I'll need to, so I can take my children flying..." She nodded; raising her head an she looked what him. "What about you? Do you enjoy flying?" She knew once she learned she would, but she was still a bit scared of what happened when she was younger.

"Are you sure its nothing?" She shifted her wings some, moving to lay down in front of him, facing him. "I've got nothing but time if you wish to speak of anything." She nodded at him a little.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image

He still couldn't believe that she couldn't fly. But at least she wanted to learn one day. If she disliked it, he would begin to feel sorry for her beautiful wings. They would just be dead weight on her back. Wishing to spread, and fly with the air flowing through their feathers. He knew his wings would slowly lose energy if he stopped flying. But that would never happen. He loved flying! You could see such wonderful sights from the sky. Not to mention it was easy traveling.

"Oh yes! I love to fly. Especially at night." He smiled.

Watching her lay down in front of her, he just looked at her. As she continued on about him looking about her. So, he might as well tell her why he was staring. It wasn't anything bad or anything. More so flattering, if you ask me.

"Nothing really.. Just admiring your pelt." He nodded.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:42 am
"I'm glad to hear that." She smiled at him, letting her silver eyes look out at the water. "When I learn to fly, I would like to fly with you, one day, at night." She kept smiling. "And I want you to sign." She shot him a glance and laughed very gently. She was glad she bumped into him like that. She might have been intruding on him. But His presence was simply ... pleasant. It was rare sometimes to have someone you liked to be around. He wasn't overly active at the moment, or sleeping. It was the perfect moment with someone, in her opinion.

"So I guess that would answer my next question. " She blushed ever so slightly from his compliment on her pelt. "You enjoy the night." She nodded at him in an agreement. She did too. "You know, interestingly enough; the moon could never glow without the rays of light from the sun, that bounce off it. So we have to have appreciation for the day." She flicked her ears.

"So tell me; where did you get those fashionable glasses on your face?"

LunaRei_SilverBlood

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:19 pm
User Image

Toki grew quite interested in Lailah. His attention was much kept on her. And he was quite pleased with her comment. No one had ever told him they wanted to fly with him. Then again, she was the first other that he had met with wings.. Well, other then the other stallion his human to care of from time to time. He wouldn't mind flying with her any day, he would actually be quite pleased. And flying in the night sky was much better then the morning. He could only smile as she let out her soft laughter.

"It would be an honor to fly with you one day." He sounded very interested, pleasant.

He did very much so enjoy the night. Admiring the night sky could usually make his mood change from bad to good in moments. Listening to her comment about the sun and the moon, his brow rose. It was a quite interesting fact. Gave him a reason to admire the sun as well. About to comment her comment, she brought up his shades. He hadn't had these for too long. But they were quite special, because of who gave them to him.

"That's a good reason to admire the sun." He commented first. "And my human gave these to me not to long ago. She thought they fit me." He laughed remembering the day they were given to him.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff