Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[ PRP ] A Forced Friendship.. :D ( Klei & Tokidoki )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:34 am
User Image
User Image

Hmmm. What a nice day it was today. It was about mid-day, a bit cloudy. Not to bright outside, with the perfect breeze and warmth. A day Tokidoki would probably spend wondering the grounds. But nope, not this day. He was stuck in a small fenced area. Well, not literally. As he could just fly on out of there. But was stuck, in the sense of put there for a reason he had no clue to. Why would his "owner" stick him in a fenced area for.. They barely even made contact. And now she wanted to stick him in here? What gives? But Tokidoki was tame.. He wouldn't fly off. There had to be some kind of explanation to this. Or well, there better be. If not, he was just going to fly out of there eventually.

While he waited, he decided to graze a little. Waiting around for something he had no control over made him hungry. So he took a few bites here and there. But got tired of eating fast.. He wasn't big on grass.. It was so tasteless.. So now, to keep him busy, he walked around. There wasn't much space to do anything in. Especially when you're used to having the whole world to explore. Rolling his eyes, he just decided to lie around. Swinging his tail slowly back and forth. He was sure bored.. Hmm, how about a little tune?

"On the ground I lay.. Motionless in pain.. I can see my life flashing before my eyes.. Did I fall asleep.. Is this all a dream.. Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare.. I will not die.. I will survive.. " He began to sing in a slight whisper.

His voice didn't seem to match his face very much. It was quite angelic, and not very expected. He was a rock star, he had to have some sort of musical talent.. And it was singing. But singing was something that was done randomly. He didn't sing all the time. Only when he felt like it. And when he did sing, he was quite marvelous. And even though he wasn't quite an angel, his voice sure sounded like one. Looking around, his ears suddenly flicked around, with the sound of something. Was someone else coming over? His wings stretched out some.. Looking around to see who might be coming.

(( Took me forever to find a song for him to sing.. XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 am
User ImageThe day also brought forward a restless stallion. A body of black was found scampering about unable to sit still. Klei has been like this since he woke up. Like normal he rarely walked anywhere, always running to unmarked destinations. With hooves pounding the ground harder then usual he ran off. His goal was to burn off the extra energy that has been trapped inside him, or at least that was what he was hopping to do. Whether it would actually work he didn't know.

He left his goggles propped atop his head as they sparkled and shined from the sun that hit them. His breathing was heavy and forced, but that was all his own doing so there was nothing to worry about. Running along the perimeter of the forest he ended up in a place he wasn't familiar with. Any other day he would have stopped to check out his surroundings but today wasn't a day he going to randomly stop so he just continued on.

Leaping over a random rock he heard something in the distance. What was that? Was that singing? He slowed up to a trot before stopping. As he looked around to try and figure out where the sound was coming from his ears perked in the direction he would end up going. He first turned his head towards the sound to make sure it was actually coming from that way and not the wind playing tricks on him. Once confirmed he ran off.

Who would be singing way out here? Klei thought to himself as the sound grew louder and louder. He ended up going through the forest to save time. He only figured the source was on the other side so he felt cutting though the trees would be faster. He began pounding the ground once again and jumped over a few fallen trees before reacting his destination. Rusing through the bushes and shrubs he found the exit of the forest. Releasing stored energy Klei let a large bit of it out with a sigh and looked around; only to find something he wasn't all familiar with. Another stallion trapped in a fenced area. Then Klei noticed that the stallion had wings. Well why did he just fly out? That didn't make much sense. Unless he liked being in there. Why would you like being trapped? Klei looked onward at the other as confusing thoughts ran through his head.

((But that song = <3! 8D <3333 *sang along lulz*
I can so picture Doki singing that. :3

D: It took me so long to actually post this. I kept getting to the end and kept being pulled away to do something. XD; ))  

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:55 pm
User Image
Looking around some more.. He couldn't seem to see anyone around. So, he continued to sing just a little bit longer, lowering his head again. Before he began to hear things again, perking his head back up.. Either he was hearing things, or something was roaming around. He wasn't sure if he should be cautious, or not. He surely couldn't see anything.. What was it that he was hearing? His ears flick at the small random sounds. And as they flicked around, he couldn't help but look at random directions..

Then again, Toki wasn't usually very cautious of his surroundings.. He usually just ignored random sounds that roamed around his traveling. But his two-legger had to have brought him here for a reason.. Right? Of course! I suppose that was why he was very aware of his surroundings.. He was expecting something to happen.. Someone to come? He looked away for a second, in thought. Hearing something else, his attention was brought to something before him.. Being in a grassy area, the black figure wasn't that hard to miss. Not to mention he seemed to have something over his eyes.. Which of course interested him. He was wearing shades himself. He looked at him in the distance, finally deciding to stand up. But, he didn't feel like saying much at the moment...

(( Lawls. I lurv that song! 8DD
Lol, that happens to me all the time. XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:38 pm
As Klei stared at the penned stallion the grasses he was near started to itch him. He made sure to put an end to that quickly, so he moved out into the open, tail flicking from side to side onto his back. Klei tensed as he saw the stallion stand. Not knowing what the he was planning on doing he kept alert; he was, after all intruding. This place must have been the stallions home if not his cage.

Klei laughed to himself at another thought that crossed his mind but continued on a different topic. "Well doesn't that fit." he said aloud. His words weren't necessarily directed towards anyone, he just spoke it instead of thinking it. Remembering that a sound, or now actually a voice, caught his attention and lead him here, the appearance of the stallion in front of him definitely matched. Klei found that funny for some odd reason. "You have wings so you can easily get out of there. Why are you staying?" A simple question. "It's highly unlikely that you like being in there.." he continued on before turning away.

Klei walked parallel to the purplish-red stallions pen a few steps, white tail flicking again (he was still itchy from before) before saying one last thing, "I will say this, you don't look like you belong in there." He completely forgot what he was originally planning to do today and tried to remember as he walked on by. He didn't get too far before he stop ed walking and looked back. He wanted to get a look at the stallion one more time. The glasses the other was wearing was his main focus point as of right now.

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 am
User Image

Toki looked at the stallion with a brow raised. He didn't know what he was gonna do, or who he was. Then he started to speak. He could barely hear him. So, he walked a bit closer to him. Looking him up a down.. It seemed Toki wasn't the only one a bit oddly colored in this little crowd. But it didn't look bad. Toki surely wouldn't say that out loud. It was true he didn't like being fenced in areas, he liked to travel and move around. But it was his human who but him here, Jaci. She knew there were plans for him today. And he liked to see the outcome of her visions.

"My human put me here.. She had a vision about me here." He nodded, knowing the stallion probably wasn't paying much attention to him anymore.

One would probably think Toki was crazy for talking about someone having visions.. And him believing in them. But Jaci had never been wrong before. If she put him somewhere, then something interesting would surely happen. Seeing the stallion look back, his head tilted. What was he looking at? He didn't know anything about him.. But something told him, he had something to do with his humans vision.. Suddenly stretching out his wings, Toki moved back a little. Only to begin running towards the stranger, and jumping over the fence around him. Adjusting himself, he looked back to the male, a smirk on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:58 pm
His human put him there? I guess his human doesn't like him very much.. Klei thought to himself after hearing the reasoning behind it. That wasn't a very reliable reason but if it was what the stallion was living by what would Klei do about it? It didn't have anything to do with him so if he liked being penned then so be it. "Are you sure her 'vision' wasn't just an excuse to keep you there?" he questioned. It definitely sounded like it was only an excuse..

A smirk? The stallion smirked at him. Was Klei to be impressed at the other leap out of the fenced in area or was it something else? "You still didn't fly out." Klei remarked as he continued to look at the stallion, turning his focus to his wings shortly after. "It also seems your human did a terrible job of keeping you there. Won't she be surprised to return only to find you gone." He exchanged a smirk for simply another smirk.

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:38 pm
User Image

It surely wasn't an excuse. Jaci let both of her Soq roam freely. However, she seemed to be more attached to Toki. One, he seemed to visit her more then Ame. Then again, Ame would probably get lost and find himself roaming for days before he could make his way back to her. Two, Toki was actually raised by her from colt-hood. Ame, he just happened to roam there from time to time. She knew he had his own family. So, she liked to do what she could to make Toki's life better. She knew what she was doing, most the time.

Still keeping his focus on the stallion. There seemed to be something about him. Toki didn't know what, but something about him was.. Weird. He had no idea. But he wasn't impressed by his comments. Why would he fly out when his company was right in front of him? And, if his human wanted to keep him in an enclosure.. Don't you think she would've done a better job? The stallion surely didn't know Jaci. If he did, he wouldn't have made the remarks.

"I've dealt with her visions before.." He nodded before he let out a chuckle, ending it with another smirk. "If she wanted to keep me here.. I'm sure she would've done a better job of it."

He didn't say anything about him not flying. He didn't have to. He knew how to fly, he didn't have to prove anything to a stranger. Not just yet anyway...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:23 pm
Klei raised a brow and questioned, "If she was capable of keeping you there why did she even bother to pen you? If her intent isn't to keep you there that is." That didn't make much sense to him. If you got penned it's usually because someone wanted you to stay in that spot. If both parties know the one who's being penned can easily fly out then why bother penning the stallion at all?

He turned to face a different direction, not necessarily looking at anything. "Unless limbs were broken or sprained anyone can easily jump, or fly, over the fence." Klei flicked his tail at the though of having a broken or sprained leg.

"What kind of visions have you dealt with?" Klei plainly questioned back. Why is he even caring about this anyway? Might as well know what kind of nut job this stallions human was. Not everyday did he see a winged stallion.

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:54 pm
User Image

Toki just looked at the stallion, he obviously didn't know Jaci. There were always reasons she lead him somewhere. Sometimes he wasn't patient enough to wait and see what would happen. Others, many interesting things would happen. She didn't want to keep Toki penned in a single place. She just wanted him to "rest" there a little while. So he could make what she saw happen. It was quite simple.. If the stallion wasn't so dumb, maybe he'd understand..

"She put me here so I could make her vision come true.. I could've left whenever I wanted!" He snorted.

Toki had dealt with many random visions. But Jaci never told him what she saw. She just lead him to the location she saw him at, and left him there. And he knew exactly what she was doing when she did it. So, if something interesting or odd happened, he knew why. It was all very simple. But not something he wanted or needed to share with the world.

"The kind that you don't need to know about." He said kinda of snippy. He was completely different talking to another stallion.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games