Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:37 pm

User Image
Aether had been flying for a long ways, exploring the other side of the mountains that he hadn't been to before. He landed on the ground to rest his wings, and find water. He stretched his wings a little then folded them at his side and began walking, looking around for the lake that he had seen while flying. He stopped at a few good patches of grass and began walking as he chewed the sweet grass. He smiled at the flavors of the good grass as he made his way to the lake. He looked over and saw that the sun was starting to go down. He liked the night and smiled as the sky started to turn a pretty blue and pink color.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:44 am
User Image

It had been a long day, one of much exploring her territory. She loved flying, feeling the breeze surround her and the way the air smelt so fresh highup. The sun had set a couple of hours ago and the stars where coming out one by one, tilting her head Neaveh watched heavens show.
Her stomach began to growl in hunger, it had been awhile since she had last eaten. She began to make her way down her mountain home, heading toward the field of grass.
The rustling of grass made her pause, not many ventured out here and with a gasp she took in a most handsome sight. A winged stallion, the color of a clear sky and strange markings on his pelt.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:59 pm
Aether heard some steps in the forest off to his side and turned. the wind caught his long hair and wasted it off to the side exposing his large stong neck and the markings on it. He smiled seeing a very pretty green and yellow Flutter. She looked like the large night time butterflies he saw alot. He smiled and walked over to her. "Oh hello. I didn't think i would run into anyone over on this side of the mountain. I'm not on your territory or anything am i? If you want me to leave let me know and i can." he said with a shuffle of his large wings.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:02 am
"Hello," Nevaeh replied shyly with a smile, she made her way over to the stallion. " Oh, yes but that it is okay, its just not many travel up in these mountains. I have no idea whyno one does, its so pretty. Its nice to meet you my name is Nevaeh. What is your name?" She watched as he stretched his wings. " They are so beautiful, angels wings. Are you a traveler? I havent seen many of your kind that do come here, they are mostly ground horses or flutters like me." Lowering her head she took a nibble of grass.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:01 pm
Aether smiled as she told him that he was welcome to stay, and wasn't doing anything wrong by being here. She said her name and he smiled. It was a pretty name. "Thats a very pretty name. I'm Aether. I am a little bit of a traveler, but its been a while since i've been back here. I was further off for a long while looking about in other parts of the forest. I hadn't been to this side of the mountain before though." he said with a smile as he looked over her. She was very pretty, but She seemed really nice. He looked around with a smile. "Would you like to accompany me to the little pond over there. I've been flying for a while and could use some water." he said with a smile as he started to turn so that they could head towards he water.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:08 am
"Thank you A-aether, its heaven backwards. My mother gifted me with the name." Nevaeh said with a blush and a toss of her mane. " I like your name as well! I bet you have seen a great many things! A forest? Oh how lovely! I have heard of those, were many creatures live." She smiled and nodded her head. " I would love too accompany you to the pond, I am thirsty as well. "

With a flutter of her wings, Nevaeh kept in step with Aether. " Do you like to swim and eat fish?" Nevaeh asked looking upward at the giant stallion, hoping he didnt mind all these questions.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:44 pm
Aether looked at her and nodded. "I see why she named you that then. And i've seen lots of lovely things but you sure are up near the top." he said with a smile. He looked towards the pond as she asked about swimming and eating fish. He raised his eyebrows a little. "You eat fish?" He asked. "I only eat berries and grass, i never thought about eating fish." he said as he looked into the water and watched the fish. He leaned down and took a drink happily. He wondered why she ate fish though, and kinda wanted to know what they might taste like.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:23 pm
Neaveh blushed at the compliment, " Thank you," she whispered shyly. " Why yes I do eat fish once in a while. I used to have it a lot when I was a foal, my mother let me try it." with a giggle she continued, " I wouldnt leave her alone until I had a bite, I was a curious thing you see. It is actually quite good once you get passed the whole guts thing. Berries are quite good as well, especially rasberries." She watched him drink and then began to drink as well. " How about you, do you have family? Brothers, sisters? I hope you dont mind me asking or think its to personal. Just tell me to stop and I will." Neaveh wanted to get to know this handsome stallion, he seemed very friendly and gentlemenly.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:24 pm
"Well i think i'll take your word for it. I don't think fish is for me." he said with a smile as he walked into the water. He was kinda hot from his flying, even though it was getting dark. He wanted to wash off a little. "And its definantly fine that you ask these questions. I have a few bothers and sisters, cause my mom had a few kids. But with my dad i have two other sisters. I don't know my dad as well as i know mom but i've met him a few times and its been a long time since i've seen them." he said as he looked around at the fish in the water. He swishes his long tail in the water and watched as his mane floated about on the surface of the water. "What about you? do you have any family?" he asked with a smile as he looked over his shoulder at her. She didn't seem to have had very much interactions with other men but she was cute and really nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:48 pm
Neaveh smiled, " Understandable, we all cant have the same tastes right?" Lowering her head into the water to cool down, it seemed really muggy for night time. She brought her head up fast to dispelled the water clinging to her mane.
" Okay," Neaveh nodded, " Im glad they dont bother you. Wow, a few siblings eh? Lucky, I dont have any siblings I bet there is never a dull moment." She said with a giggle, " Oh I understand the father issue. To be honest, I dont know who my father was; mom didnt take to much about him. It had just been me and my mom ever since I can remember, which is fine with me because she was such a wonderful parent." Smiling at the thought and then frowned in sad remembrance, " She got sick two years ago with an illness, I really miss her but at least she isnt suffering anymore."

Neaveh looked toward Aether to find him looking at her, so she smiled.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:49 pm
Aether listened to her talk about her family as he lowered his wings into the water, getting all the dirt off them from his flight, and smiled. "Sounds like a nice quiet time you had growing up. With three of us it was anything but quiet. I don't know how my mom put up with it. But she did some how and were all still alive." he said with a laugh. He brought his wings back up and shook them a little bit to get the water off then folded them at his side. "But i'm sorry to hear about your mother. At least shes comfortable now and not in pain." He said as he walked back over to her. "Right?" He asked softly hoping that was an ok thing for him to say. He didn't know anyone who had lost a parent before so he hoped it was ok.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:37 am
Neaveh laughed, " Your poor poor mother, but atleast it kept her on her toes. Your mother sounds lovely, it says a lot about her character on how she raised such healthy and good children. "
Naeveh dodged a stray water droplet that came from Aethers wings. "Thank you but atleast I got to know my mother and love her for a time, sure I miss her but I have good memories of us together just the same. " Naeveh looked upward into Aethers face with a soft sleepy smile, "Very true, no more pain and shes in peace. "
Naeveh began to yawn, " Oh sorry I apologize, I am not used to staying up this late. " She giggled.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:14 pm
Aether watched her yawn and smiled at How cute it was. "Oh please don't apologize for that. Its nothing to worry about. Lets get out of the water now. We don't need you getting sick." He said as he touched his nose to her side and lead her off to the bank again. "And yes thats true about your mother. At least she was happy in the end right?" he asked as he walked up the banks and and shook off his wings once more and stomped the water off his legs. He looked back over his shoulder at Neaveh and smiled softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:31 pm
Neaveh nodded allowing Aether to guide her away from the water, " Okay, just the same for you as well. The nights can get some what cold here, thats why I live in a cave. The further you go the warmer it gets. Plus the fireflies seem to journey in at night and make the walls glow, its quite beautiful. Yes, in the end she went peacefully in her sleep.." She watched him shake water off his body, blushing at her thoughts she turned away to look into the night. " So what were you planning to do before you met me here?" Nevaeh asked curiously. " Also to, Ive been wondering. Where do you get your lovely marks on your skin from, your mother? father? "  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:48 pm
Aether looked around and thought about her questions. "Well I was just going to look around. See what was over here." He said as he used his lips to fix his mane and make sure it didn't get tangled. "And i get my markings from my mother, and my hair and wings from my father." He said as he looked at her while untangling his hair. He wondered where she got her markings but he had a mouth full of hair and didn't want to ask so he would wait till later and ask her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff