Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)
Rumors! Now Accepting B-3 and G-3! Please Join! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever heard/read/seen the movie/play/book called "Rumors" by Neil Simon?
  Yes and I loved it!!
  Yes, it was okay.
  Yep...
  No, but it sounds interesting.
  I want to.
  Maybe.
  Nope...
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:17 am
"We Didn't Come Here To Live Longer, Just To Have A Good Time..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 am
Charlie and Myra Brock:
User Image

"Would like to welcome you to their home for their fifth wedding anniversary. They would be most thrilled if you could join them on this fine day to be supportive. They are only inviting their closest friends, such as you. Thank you and hope to see you there,
Charlie and Myra Brock"

A man named Charlie Brock is throwing a party with is wife, Myra Brock, and all of his friends have been invited. It is to celebrate their 10th anniversary. But this is not like the party they had all intended. Some of the guests arrive early and hear a gun shot. They run upstairs and Charlie has a bullet hole in his ear, he can't talk, he is frightened, and their is a large freshly open bottle of pills with many of pills missing laying next to him, the servants are all gone, the food is set out, but not cooked, and Myra is missing. Will they tell the other guests what is going on? Is it suicide? Or is it something else? What happened? And what will happen when the police arrive?

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:20 am
Rules:
-I am the Goddess of This Roleplay, so please don't pretend like you are in charge...
-PM me profiles under your character's name.
-Put a pirate somewhere in your pm.
-This is a two part role play.
-You are allowed to cuss, but not too much.
-Some of you have kids, but do not bring them to the party, okay? There is alcohol here and cussing and craziness. It is for adults.
-You must stay active.
-This was made after the play: "Rumors" by Neil Diamond, so I will pm you with certain directions of what to do... this is a famous play after all.
-This is supposed to be a comedy.
-No killing anyone, okay?
-Be crazy, but not over the top.
-This roleplay will only last one day in the role play's time.
-Read all rules.
-Follow all rules.
-I have the right to kick you out and replace you if you don't listen.
-You can have up to two characters in this role play, I would prefer if you chose a girl and a boy combination.
-More may come later!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:22 am
[b][color=TheColorYouPostIn](picture here: wedding pictures are preferred... bride or groom, but any picture is fine. anime or real.)
Gaian Name:
Name:
Personality:
Who you are married to: (I choose, not you)

People:
Chris Gorman- the kind one. freaks out like her husband. accountant. stopped smoking about three years ago, but she always thinks about starting up again.
Ken Gorman- the nervous one. lawyer. freaks out. tries to take control of situation.
Claire Ganz- the party girl. nurse. gossip. drinker. bimbo.
Lenny Ganz- the party man. drinker. funny one. sarcasm. business man.
Cassie Cooper- the paranoid, angry one, but kind. secretary. thinks Glenn in cheating on her. She has quartz crystals that calm her down to rub and she takes good care of them. She does not really know any of the people, they are all Glenn's friends.
Glenn Cooper- the defensive, jealous type. tries to be the best and tries to stay out of the mess as best he can, yet be a little involved be the good guy. running for governor. Cassie's quartz crystals drive him insane.
Cookie Cusack- loving and beautiful for her age. cooking show host. back problem. ditsy.
Ernie Cusack- smart and handsome. therapist. calm and loving. not the brightest.

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:23 am
Couples!!!! :

-The First to Arrive: (the couple that is struggling to stay close, even though they love each other. The ones that freak out easily. They have a son.)
Ken and Elise Gorman

-The Second to Arrive: (the party couple, they love to party and drink and have a good time. they are not as close as they would like to be, but they are trying as well. They love each other very much though. They are the second youngest couple. They have a daughter)
Claire and Lenny Ganz

-The Third to Arrive: (They are the most loving and closest couple, also the oldest. They have been married the longest and they are very close to each other. So naive as well and not the brightest. They have two twin sons and a daughter.)
Cookie and Ernie Cusack

-The Fourth to Arrive: (They are having the most trouble. Each have suspicions that the other is cheating on them. They love each other, but are always mad and paranoid.)
Cassie and Glenn Cooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:25 am
Accepted Profiles:

User Image
Gaian Name:Hopeful Musician-Bohemian
Name: Ken Gorman
Personality: the control freak, freaks out easily, stressed, kind, loving, yells a lot, freaks out easily, drinks, nervous habits.
Who you are married to: Chris Gorman
Story: has always lied a good life, loves his wife very much, but they are not as close as they once were. He became rich by being a lawyer and they have a 3 year old son named Toby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Gaian Name: Hopeful Musician-Bohemian
Name: Claire Ganz
Personality: loose, bimbo, likes to drink, likes to party, not the brightest, sexy, pretty, a gossip, silly, gets drunk easily.
Who you are married to: Lenny Ganz
Story: she has always loved to party and she met her husband at one. She became good friends with his friends and their wives. She is a nurse. They have a 3 year old daughter named Lily.

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:28 am
Announcements!!!! (Updates, Things you need to know):

-Role Play is Created: Page 1  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:09 pm
Reserved

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:35 pm
((I just wanted to say that my high school did this play fo our fall play and I was Chris! Hilarious play. I think it's great that you're making it into a Roleplay! Good luck!))  

JK ROFLing

Dapper Dabbler

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:30 pm
(Thank you for the luck, I need it. lol XD and my school did the play as well recently. I was Claire. XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:11 pm
(Join! Please...)  

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:24 pm
( ~bump~ please join! It will be lots of fun. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 pm
(Bump! Join! biggrin )  

xXx-Dramapepsi-xXx

06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games