Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Left 4 Dead Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:09 am
So, what do you think of the latest and, in my opinion, greatest third person zombie shooter?

I love it so much. Not only is it creative and fun but very challenging. I love the verses mode (even though some of the online guys can be a-holes when I get on the team. They think I can't be a good player rolleyes )

btw- I love Francis heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:14 pm
^_^

L4D, is an epic game. No question about it. I think I'm pretty good at the game. I had 3/4 of the maps beat on expert, on my old gamertag. But it's true some guys can be really ...unkind., to say the least. Anyone that owns this awesome game should get together biggrin

I actually once did a campaign with all females players.
We rocked ... oh yea biggrin

iiMajor

mysticneko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:32 pm
I kinda sucks at fps games but it is fun. Those damn witches gave me nightmares the first few times I played. >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 pm
This, I gotta say, is my favorite zombie shooter!
It's so amazing... Although I can't seem to beat any of the maps on expert... and by about the 60th time doing the same evil damn evil chapter and dying in the same evil damn evil place... I kinda gave up..

But it's fun playing multi-online also awesome feature being able to play online as one of the infected... that's super fun!
lol  

loren_aries

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:51 pm
ohmygod- It's SO much fun. But I suck at it. Like, really bad. Whenever I have an angry day, I just go play L4D and let go of some steam. Preferably on Versus mode, while being a zombie. yup.
And I love Louis. cool

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:40 am
Good stuff-and being the zombies is just as much fun. m/  

ms j-ren

iiMajor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:15 pm
iBrokenGlass Says:

I've got about 9 more achievements to go till I beat that game >;D
Excited much? oh yes. =3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:33 pm
I was really disappointed when I found out it was a multiplayer game.
I wanted the campaigns to be longer, and I wanted there to be more of them.
Over all, I wanted their to be a plot.

It's fun, but I'm angry at it right now and not playing it. xD

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

ShinigamiShinji

Dapper Noob

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:14 pm
lol, I LOVE THIS GAME! Havent stopped playing biggrin
i wish the campaigns were longer though...
it was kind of random. i really love the game play, just maybe a storyline kind of like halo would be cool though  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:42 pm
Haha it's full of laughs.
I love playing that game with other people. It's only annoying when the team neglects the "stay together to survive" aspect of the game.
I like how it's almost never the same twice... I mean, the maps are the same but placements of the special infected aren't.
._. but I can hardly ever crown the witch... I get super close and blast her with a shotgun and I've only managed to crown her once...

I like the embarassing deaths that can happen to people. Like being punted off of mercy hospital by a tank or jumping too far as a hunter and just falling to one's death.
I also have a bad habit of setting everything on fire.
all in all good times.  

foxxy_demon

mysticneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:18 pm
ShinigamiShinji
lol, I LOVE THIS GAME! Havent stopped playing biggrin
i wish the campaigns were longer though...
it was kind of random. i really love the game play, just maybe a storyline kind of like halo would be cool though

What my brother told me, that made it make alot more sense, was that each campain was different scenarios of them escaping the zombies. I think my favoirte campain was Blood Harvest. And I <3 Bill.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:30 pm
I haven't played it, but two of my guy friends say it's the BEST game they've played in awhile....
I'm kind of planning on maybe asking for it for my birthday. Is it definitely worth it?
(because I was also toying with maybe just asking for a DS lite and the new pokemon game... but since I already have a 360, L4D would be cheaper than those two things)  

3m0g33k

Syliece

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:28 am
This is a pretty original game. I haven't played the offline version yet; but I've done the multiplayer with my husband and his friends. It's fun, but I can't play it for long periods of time cause I get burned out on it lol!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:46 pm
Syliece
This is a pretty original game. I haven't played the offline version yet; but I've done the multiplayer with my husband and his friends. It's fun, but I can't play it for long periods of time cause I get burned out on it lol!!

if you play with AIs, the AIs are 'harder players' in the offline version. its kinda weird cuz if you play on live and then its like 3 ppl and 1 AI, the AI usually isn't that great.

but thats ok XDD HAHA

what do you guys think of the new game type?  

ShinigamiShinji

Dapper Noob

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

mysticneko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:52 pm
Steam has a trailer of the new L4D. Apparently you can use stuff like a chain saw, axes, and frying pans. There's a new cast too. I was kinda pissed about that part cause I loved the old cast but I bet they're dead. sad  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff