ISTAS:
It had been a couple days since Istas had seen Claude; she had her growth spurt just shortly after she had seen him. She was felt so different inside, alot of new feeligns and awarenesses being brought to her. As she clopped her way down the path, the bell that her birth father had given her that was attached to the scarf jingled, not use to the sound her ears swiveled to it each time.

CLAUDE:
Claude sauntered throough the valley trying to get used to the new hieght. The wind blew a small ponytail his twolegger had given him over his shoulder. He smiled as the memory of how Saki had squealed and giggled after he grew.

ISTAS:
Istas hummed lightly to herself as she started to draw nearer to hwere Claude was... The trees were now bare, soe her auburn eyes caught sight of his coloring... Narrowing her eyes she shook her head. "no... it couldn't be.." She moved a bit quicker, and caught full view of her childhood friend. "NO WAY!!"

CLAUDE:
Claude turned to her and mimiced her girly tone with, "WAI!" He chuckled adn ran over to her. "Oh, you look great! I mised you!" He greeted her with a huge nuzzle and pranced in place.

ISTAS:
She pranced about with him after returning the nuzzle and squealed."You look so hawt!" She giggled back and fwaped him with her tail. "I can't beleive it!" Her bell was sounding madly as she jerked around. "We're all grown up!"

CLAUDE:
"You too! I told you that you were glamerous!" He stopped and looked at his tiny tail, and decided against fwapped her back and settled for nudging her. "How have you been?"

ISTAS:
"Ohoho.." She snicked taking note of the tail and she examined it. "It does suit you.. I love it." She grinned and tilted her head some. "Well... I'm great! I can finally go about and do as I want... Ican't wait to start dating.. Watch our Stallions here I come! What about you?" (she will turn to females after a while)

CLAUDE:
"I'm a knight, just like I said I would be!" He grinned and tossed his mane. "I'm not sure I like the idea o your dating," he teased. "I demand to screen them."

ISTAS:
"And a dashing knight you are. I don't think I want you to resque damsels in distress." She lipped at his mane and then raised a brow. "Oh is that so? I don;t see you screening the ever flirtaious Amitola."

CLAUDE:
"Oh, that one hurt a little bit," he said in responce to the damsel comment. "What else shall I do then?"

Claude raised an eyebrow. "I was not aware of this stallion. Shall I seek him out?" He nudged her back and nodded a head of him. "I was off to the daisey fields for a bit of a snack, care to join me?"

ISTAS:
"Well if you do.. then you'll fall in love and leave me all alone." She pouted at him and she turned to face the fields direction. "You haven't? I see him almost as much as I see you. It's an aweful flirt.. such a ladies man... It hurts. and of course i will!"

CLAUDE:
"If he hurts you, then I assure you, I shall take care of his easily." He bowed his head and lead the way. "And I will -never- leave you, Istas. I'm rather offended you would think that," he tested further. "You can always count on me just as you can alwasy count on the turn of the seasons."

ISTAS:
"He's such a fool... I will never be tempted by one such as him... But you on the other hand..."She smirked and eyed him in a flirty manner before laughing. "Ah I guess thats true huh? Friends from the begining to the end.. We had some good times when we were smaller." Her voice went into a lightly reminising tone.

CLAUDE:
"Ah, the adventures. Like when we rescued the town from the ghosts?" He smiled and tossed his mane again. "Ah, we got into some trouble though."

ISTAS:
She laughed and nodded. "Remember we I got stuck in the mud when we were running from the bears? I thought i was going to get eaten alive!" She shook her head following him to the valley.

CLAUDE:
"Mother was so furious," he mused. "I'd rather have faced the bears... And then we got lost in that cave... Also terrifying."

ISTAS:
She nodded at him and shook her head a bit. "I haven't been able to set foot in a cave since!" She nipped at his mane softly, letting her body bump into his when she saw the valley coming in view. "Will there be any flowers left?"

CLAUDE:
"Of course. It's a valley only my family and I know of, so shh." He winked and passed through a willow. As far as the eye can see were sweet flowers. "Welcome."

ISTAS:
She looked around and instantly the smell wafted into her nose and she backed off some. "Oi~ thats really over powering.. specially in the winter!" She shook her head and tried to adjust to the smell

CLAUDE:
"the mountains block off the snow and keep the basin at a bareable temperature for cooler climate flowers. You get used to the smell," he assured, trotted into the basin. "So, have you had any adventures without me?"

ISTAS:
Her ears twitched asshe moved to slink after him looking around. She wasn't to sure if she was a fan of flowers... "Oh? no no, just the run ins with Amitola to make my days ineresting. I've been helping moma Forte with her Foals. WHat about you?"

CLAUDE:
"Nothing to report," he sighed softly over his shoulder. "But what I wouldn't give for a dragon, or something. How about you? Wouldn't you love another adventure?"

ISTAS:
She laughed weakly and looks around. "It would certianly be fun... But I have to wonder... Have we grown out of it? I don't see the creatures of the woods anymore.. I want to though. Maybe we're in need of a much larger adventure?"

CLAUDE:
Claude sighed. "Nor do I. recently when I used to jump at small things I find myself noting the squirrels or the fallen branches. Life no longer holds the magical alure it used to." He nibbled on a daisey gently and said finally, "A real adventure, you mean. I'm ready for that. Very ready."

ISTAS:
She smiled some and looked down. "You know.. Forte told me that... Her adventure started when she found my basket; and a new one with her foals.." She trailed off before she picked up again. "I want something more then just a family... I mean that'll be nice one day.. but We're still young; We should travel together, and start our real adventure?"

CLAUDE:
Claude smiled and nodded. "I would love to travel with you. And what an adventure we would have. So many tribes to save, demons to battle... oh, what fun," he mused.

ISTAS:
She raised a brow at him. Where could they go really? "What about going over the mountains to the dessert?" She was ure that there would be alot of unknown thigns for them there, with real dangers... all teh they as foals they trained themselves for.

CLAUDE:
"Or the darkest part of the forest. The world is ours, Istas. Ours to explore, ours to own." His eyes flared with excitment. "Let's go now."

ISTAS:
Istas blinked a few times. "Right now...?' She wasn't sure if that was teh best idea... Forte would worry.. but the excitement in his eyes made her melt a little into his submission. "Alright lets go!"