Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Video Games in the White House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boadicia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:27 am
Appearances are deceiving. I never would have guessed that they DIDN'T play games based on their appearances. Using that alone to assume that they haven't played games doesn't hold a lot of water. For all anyone knows, they could be game addicts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:09 am
Dude-LAP
Obama does not have any sons, and he is very busy trying to clean up the mess left from the last party, so I doubt there will be any videogames in the White House. Since Barack Obama likes to work out, Wii Sports is a possibility, but I don't see it happening.
The "girls can play video games to" as been covered, so...
You didn't read the article did you?

This isn't a "Hey, maybe Obama will get video games?!"
This is "Oh cool, Obama has a Wii, and apparently enjoys Wii Bowling, among other games"
Come on man, read the linked article first, then post your thoughts.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Crazy Cray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:24 am
Meta_Fish
You should put more in the quote. >_> But that's awesome. Another reason why having a younger president is better for the country. Hopefully Obama begins to understand video games to some degree and thinks for himself rather than listening to all the people that just want video games to be banned if they have sex in them.
Thank, ********, christ Hillary didn't get into office.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 pm
Crazy Cray
Meta_Fish
You should put more in the quote. >_> But that's awesome. Another reason why having a younger president is better for the country. Hopefully Obama begins to understand video games to some degree and thinks for himself rather than listening to all the people that just want video games to be banned if they have sex in them.

Damn straight.
I can't imagine what that would be like.  

TooHyphy

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Well the site wants us to suggest some games. What do you think Obama should play? I gotta say Okami, Zack and Wiki, Metroid, Mario, Zelda. That kinda stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:44 pm
Boadicia
~Xiloscent~
lets all get him to add us to his Wii friends so we can message him. 3nodding

That would be awesome. xd

Seconded(or thirded, whatever).  

wariodude128

Crazy Cray

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:39 pm
l-Kriel-l
Crazy Cray
Meta_Fish

Damn straight.
I can't imagine what that would be like.
Everyone would have been cooking and knitting. And they'd only watch soap operas.

While sobbing and talking about boys.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:22 pm
Owwin
Well the site wants us to suggest some games. What do you think Obama should play? I gotta say Okami, Zack and Wiki, Metroid, Mario, Zelda. That kinda stuff.
FFCC: My Life As King. xd  

5ir Psycho 5exy

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:41 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Owwin
FFCC: My Life As King. xd

Hmm..... Megamen.
But you need to know your classics first; So any classics will do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:28 am
Aww... When will Gordon Brown bring gaming to 10 Downing Street?!
(Note: Gordon Brown=UK Prime Minister, 10 Downing Street=UK version of White House, but less than it's 10% in size)(I live in the UK)  

Michi is a cat

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:12 am
Obama needs to play Smash. >.>

People need to crawl out of Dude-LAP's nose. Seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 pm
Owwin

"I'll worry about the economy in a minute! I'm still stuck on the stupid Water Temple!! If you messed up and save in this thing, you are screwed!"

lol I couldn't resist.

Yeah, that would be cool if everybody could message him. "Hey, Obama! Remember me?! I thought the Sweet Elite Bodygaurds said that they didn't want to tell me to stop messaging you anymore! Oh, well. You still stuck on the water temple? Yeah, you might need a walkthrough or something. . . . "

And sorry to all you guys in the states who got sucker-punched by the banks. (I'm actually Canadian.) They shouldn't have done what they did.

And Harvest Moon! He's got to try Harvest Moon! It's all in the strategy . . . .  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items