Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OLD Chatterbox
lol, I'm awful.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ugh, end of the semester. =.=
  Stress and a last-minute attempt at passing Sociolagy.
View Results

External Penetration

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:50 pm
For Soc. we have to do a children's book that deals with a current issue children may face.
I'm going to do a "be careful on the internet/don't trust strangers on the internet (because of kindnappers and *****)" book, and ome of the stars of my book will be ***** also be using the screenshot of the internet convo that's like "Damn 14...lol, I'll pretend you said 18."
I just need to think of what exactly to write. Minimum length has to be the equilvalent of one page double spaced.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:56 pm
External Penetration
For Soc. we have to do a children's book that deals with a current issue children may face.
I'm going to do a "be careful on the internet/don't trust strangers on the internet (because of kindnappers and *****)" book, and ome of the stars of my book will be ***** also be using the screenshot of the internet convo that's like "Damn 14...lol, I'll pretend you said 18."
I just need to think of what exactly to write. Minimum length has to be the equilvalent of one page double spaced.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl OH ******** s**t! THAT IS SO ******** UP! Wow I haven't laughed like that in a while.  

JimmyConotix

SOME RED FOX

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 pm
Children should not be allowed on the internet.

Instead of *****. Try better parenting.  
The OLD Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff