Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
THE NEW DOCTOR, what does everyone think.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceyPants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:54 am
I like what I've read so far about Matt Smith. It appears that he was meant for the role, if what Mr. Moffat had to say means anything. Since he is the primary writer for the new series. I like the fact that Matt is young and seems relatively un-marred by stardom. He can grow and mature as The Doctor and make the role into a classic. I think we are in for a great new season.
It will be interesting to see who they choose as his first companion. I do hope it doesn't become a sappy love struck teeny, but then again he is a youngish man. Much more believable were he to have 19 or 20 year old companion who falls in love with him. More so than Rose's infatuation with the Doctor. The age difference though not unheard of was just a bit too close to jail bait for comfort.
We will have to see. I am quite looking forward to the new season.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:18 pm
I'm pretty excited to see what Steven Moffat and Matt Smith do with the role. I also wonder what he's going to wear, how it'll happen, etc.. I'm kinda nervous, too, since David and Chris did so well. I think that Steven should bring back the Time Lords. I even have a pretty good idea as to how it can be done~  

Romana II
Crew

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

gorramKayna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:38 pm
I'm excited but a little nervous about the new Doc. I was personally hoping for a slightly older Doctor this time round. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but I think 26 is just a might to young to suit the authority and experience that goes with being over 900 years old.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:31 am
I think it is kinda strange that the new actor is even younger but he might be awesome as well... 3nodding  

Leila Amra Drake

xXspanner_dogXx

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:49 pm
im really excited about the new doctor 3nodding im sure he'll do a awsome job.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:59 am
It's definetly looking interesting. Though a bit weird that this is the first actor to be playing the Doctor that is younger than myself. But I trust Moffat's decision and Billie Pipers remarks of working with Matt Smith previously.  

Coalchar

Thunderhand44

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:06 am
I dunno I feel if this keeps up that one day there will be a teenager playing the doctor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:33 pm
I think he'll do fine. He can make the character his own and evolve into a marvelous actor. Congrats to him.  

The 10th Dr

sonicgal1000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 pm
Thunderhand44
I dunno I feel if this keeps up that one day there will be a teenager playing the doctor.

I know wut u mean, I totaly agree, but it doesnt mean it will be bad... even tho it probably will be...
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:38 am
Let's just hope for the best  

gorramKayna

XellosRei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 pm
Yeah, I'm hoping for the best. I'll judge him once I've seen him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:55 am
It's not that I think he will be a bad doctor, I just refuse to accept that 10 is leaving. gonk

Fish Fingers with Custard

XellosRei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:14 pm
Just think about all the stuff DT will be in now that he isn't on Doctor Who anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:56 am
I'll reserve judgment on him until I actually see how Smith portrays the next Doctor.  

KyubiPaladin

gorramKayna

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:41 pm
That's basically where I'm at. I am quite excited to see what Steven Moffat does with the show though.  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff