Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A horrid
  pissed off poll
View Results

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:36 pm
So I arrived in Orlando last night. I left my house on the second, we stopped a little past Nashville, TN. The next day we stayed at my aunt and uncl'es house in Florida, and from there went to Orlando.
I have checked in and have my housing. Still don't know things like where I'll work. That is for another day this week.
For some reason, I don't want to be here though. I am not that happy to be here, though the weather is fairly nice sometimes. But really I just wasn't ready to leave for here. I don't even know why I signed up to go this semester either. But I'm here...and pissed off at my friend/roommate.
She was supposed to have been able to drive very well and read a road map. Not only has she never had experience driving on the expressway (She only got to drive a half hour) but almost totaled the car in the process. Negelcted to tell me about her little experience BEFORE we left. But she also COULD NOT READ THE MAP OR DIRECTIONS! So not only did I end up having to drive 18 1/2 hours, but I also had to read the directions at the same time, else we got very lost and could not depend on her "oh so fabulous" map reading skills. I can't read one and mine were better. Then she also doesn't listen to me at all. We get to a store and I say 5 times, 'K, lets meet up at the food door when we are done' and she agrees. Later asks where I am and when she finally finishes what does she ask? 'K where do we meet?' and she did this repeatedly. Did it for her alarm. K lets get up at 7 so she sets her alarm for 7.40. I will go INSANE. I really regret going here with her. I actually regret going here in general but I'm here....
My other roommates are alright. One girl I had been talking to online and actually did want to room with her. What were the chances, we actually did end up as apartment mates! We get along real well. Her roomie is pretty nice. I actually met the third online too. Didn't really talk, but I still had met her and recognized her. Her and her roommate haven't been around much though. Not a great way to start but ah well.
Oh and of course one more STUPID thing my roomie did. I made sure she was positive she had no housing choices. If she did I would have talked with her about where to live. She tells me she doesn't care AT ALL. So I pick Patterson 3 bdrm. We get here and what, 'Oh, I want Chatham' and then when I ask why she say before, 'I dunno'
SO PISSED
However the dinner on the....4th was alright. Met a few people. The guy that was at the dinner is one of the people in the apartment across the hall from us so that's pretty nice. Oh and first floor WOOT!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:11 pm
Wow, that sounds exhausting and glad to hear you got there without too much trouble.. >>  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm
oh and she had the nerve to use my computer when I wasn't in the room and I told her she could only use it for the tv. She has her own and can use it. Better not touch mine again. I'll just change settings so that it requires you to login after the screen saver and make that pop up soon. hahaha

Yes exhausting. I'm just so pissed stare crying xp sad confused cry evil scream stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:46 am
Wow, this is probably the first time I've seen you like this. XD Well, not exactly see see but you know what I mean...then again I'd probably be pissed to if I had to drive 17+ hours. Heh...but do your best eh, fighting!  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:47 am
hahaha yea.
So I found out my 'area location' but not where i actually work.
Animal Kingdom - Asia. either expedition everest - do NOT want, kali river rapids - really want, and something else.
Oh and I have to catch a bus at 6.55 am for something. But then I can run around in the parks in the afternoon when its over. The other group cant hahaha  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:14 pm
That sounds really cool. So are they just putting you right into lion's den or do they train you first?  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:29 pm
There is supposedly 5 days of training or something...
I'm sad though...
I get to have thursday off and start training friday, so I can enjoy the park then...
BUUUUT
All of my roomies train thursday haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:24 pm
yaa i probably wont make it...  

Safia68
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:07 pm
What do you mean you won't make it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:15 am
I'm not too happy here. Dunno why. At least with Cedar Point I knew....
Oh well...
Magic Kingdom today with a roomie! (I think)  

Safia68
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:07 am
Oh well huh...hahah, have fun eh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:22 am
Its ok the roomie I wanna hang out with isnt happy here either haha

I'm going to go into the parks as much as possible to get my money's worth in case I end up not staying. After blowing all that money I better have had fun and enjoyed qall the parks. lol  

Safia68
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:54 pm
Yeah, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:04 pm
YAY!!!!
I GOT KALI RIVER RAPIDS!!!
ONLY RIDE I WANTED IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM!!
WOOOOOT!!!!!!

anyways I'm happy about that biggrin heart 3nodding whee  

Safia68
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:41 pm
aaaaaaaaaand I hate it again. Joy.  
The Nation Of Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff