Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:39 pm
User Image
Daddy couldn't play... That was the main thing that was going through her mind. Daddy was doing important things and couldn't play today. Hmph! Now what was she supposed to do? She had the day to play but she couldn't play with her father, it was one of her favorite things to do, she loved playing with her daddy, now she couldn't...

Azar huffed through her nose before making a face at the sky that she was looking at before her. Her mother told her to have a fun time. Her mother told her to have a good time, get out and about but she had no clue what to do with her time right now. Auntie? No she didn't know where she was right now. Mama? No she played with Mama all the time when daddy was away. She was thinking about hunting down one of her siblings, maybe playing with them. But she wasn't that sure...

She puffed out her chest as she walked, making sure not to go that far, looking back every now and again looking at the den but right away stumbling slightly from not paying attention to what was in front of her. She paused and looked around, looking for some kind of life that was the same age as her, at the moment she didn't see anything. A Pout spread on her small cubish maw before she wandered over to a rock, flopping down in front of it. Her legs spread out slightly, placing her front paws in between them. She stared at the sand in front of her for a moment before flattening out her paw prints with the pads of her paw and started to trace little shapes in the sand with a unsheathed claw.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:00 pm
User Image

Ubawamoto was making his way over the grounds slowly, looking around as he tried to find something to do with himself. It wasn’t often he got a moment to himself, so he was glad for the quiet, but he couldn’t help feeling a little… bored. Guh, he couldn’t find one situation that left him completely content. When he was his family members he was happy to see them and watch them play, but he hated when they acted weird and got a little too loud. And being on his own was great with the silence and all, but he found he didn’t like being completely isolated from his parents and siblings.

It was such a tough life.

Discontent, the brooding boy progressed slowly through the dirt, bits of brown clinging to his dark fur without him noticing it. Nothing that couldn’t be cleaned off once he was back at the den, where his body had subconsciously turned towards already. Being out had gotten too dull for him. Maybe if he stayed towards the back of the place he would be able to find some peace, while also find comfort in being near the rest of his family. That would be the best of both worlds, right?

As he moved, he noticed one of his sisters not too far away, looking just as bored as he was felt. Was she drawing in the dirt with her claws? Blinking, he moved towards her, coming to sit not too far away so she would be able to see him. “What are you doing Azar?” He asked her, arching a quizzical eyebrow.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:12 pm
Azar was pretty well amused for the moment. Digging her claw into the sand making small shapes and then flattening them out and doing it again. It wasn't the most fun thing in the world to do but it gave her something to do that was for sure. It gave her time to think and time to herself. One of the main thoughts on her mind just like any other time was how much of a fighter she wanted to be. She flicked her tail behind her a few times that was when something else interrupted her thoughts, more of some one else.

At first the hair on her back and neck rose. She wasn't that sure of who it was, she didn't catch the scent right away but she heard it talk... And it knew her name. Her mind raced not that sure if she should turn around and strike or stay calm. Within that thinking she figured out the voice, Ubawamoto, one of her brothers.

She processed what he was saying then. She turned around to face him for the moment before looking back down at what she was 'drawing' before looking at him again. "I'm drawing in the sand... What does it look like?" She said bluntly as she looked at him with a slightly confused look. "Why?" She asked arching a brow, she wasn't meaning to sound rude, if she did, she was still a little caught off guard by her brother and what he wanted. She shuffled her paws once more erasing what she was once doing and then pulling her paws closer to herself looking at him with her brow still arched waiting for a answer from him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:39 pm
“I don’t know,” replied her brother gruffly, “It’s weird. Don’t you think it’s weird? You’re drawing in the dirt and making your claws messy. I don’t think you should be doing it.” He sauntered closer to her, getting himself close enough to look down where she had been drawing. Sadly, though, he was unable to see what she had been drawing, the picture already having been smeared.

Not that he was that disappointed. Still, if she had been so interested in doodling she could have at least let him see what she was making. It irritated him that he would have to ask. In her defense, however, everything irritated him.

Sighing, he offered a slight smile, trying to be friendly since this was family he was dealing with. It was always such a chore to be nice. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt you. I was just bored and I wanted to see if you were doing something interesting. I can leave you alone if you would like..”

He wouldn’t, but he felt it would be more polite if he at least pretended that he would consider her feelings over his boredom.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 am
Azar arched a brow at her brother's response to her doodling. Her quick temper was already starting to rise. But she tried to keep herself calm, letting it out on the sand under her, digging her claws in and out of the sand but a smile still on her face. "I don't think its weird at all. I can just clean my claws later." She shrugged before eying him. "I think I can do it if I want."

She sat up some more, stiffening up as she did, trying to make herself look proud about what she was just doing. "Its okay. You didn't interrupt me. In fact I was doodling because I was bored myself." She shrugged looking at him then shaking her head at his offer bu then shrugging. "I don't know. Its up to you if you want to leave, I don't mind hanging out..." She looked up at him before looking down at what she was doodling brushing it even more away with her paw before placing it back in front of her, staring at him hoping that he would answer her. "What happened to everyone else? What about Ea and Fia they are fun some times." She shrugged at the idea, they weren't her choice normally to play with however.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:47 pm
“Well, whatever,” replied Ubawa, brushing the whole thing off. If she wanted to look strange doodling in the ground with messy claws that was her business. He wasn’t going to tell her to stop if she didn’t want to see it as stupid. Ubawa shook his head a bit, as though adjusting a mane that didn’t yet exist, and looked up at the sky. At least it wasn’t a completely horrible day in his opinion.

That was one thing going for him.

“I don’t know,” he replied, “I don’t really talk to them.” Or any of the other cubs around, really, related or no. He was the kind of cub that liked to be alone for the most part. This was stretching things for him- bringing him out of his usual stance concerning his brothers and sisters. Watcher. That’s what he was. A watcher, not a participator. “I guess they must be off playing together or something. I haven’t seen anyone in a while. Do you want to scuffle?” he asked without skipping a beat. Fighting was the only thing he liked to do with the others, and only when there was absolutely nothing else he could do to occupy his time. Like now.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:14 pm
Azar rolled her eyes at her brother again. She dug her paws into the dirt for the moment before looking back up up at the sky. She wanted to be with Zii right now. She felt really playful around her she wanted to feel like that right now... She looked at him then shrugged. "Some of the other cubs around the pride are hard to get along with." She shrugged at the idea, thinking about that male that was 'gaurding' her not that long ago, he though because their father was teaching him he could start protecting her. No way, not only did he wake her up he really just got on her nerves.

Azar's eyes settled on her brother once more and she shrugged slightly sitting up some thinking before shrugging. "Sure. I guess that we could. I don't see why not..." Her voice trailed as she looked at him again. She was going to let him do the first move, even during play fighting she never liked to make the first move, she wasn't sure why, that was just her.

As she looked at her brother she couldn't help but to think. She really wanted to get along with him a little better. Even though he wasn't one to get along with the others but still she didn't like the idea of not getting along with her siblings. Of any one she wanted to keep close to her siblings.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 pm
Ubawa smiled, lowering his head to the ground as his butt moved into the air. Front paws out in front of him, claws gripping at the dirt, he made ready to leap at her, taking his time so she didn’t know exactly when his little attack would come. When finally he did spring at her, his claws were retracted, as he had no real intention of hurting her. Playing with them had just been a show of power, really.

He tried to feign his attack, heading straight at her and diving off to one side at the last moment, spinning on his feet and leaping at her from the side instead, his mouth open to grab at her neck fur, ear, paw or whatever else he could manage to grab hold of in his assault.

Really, Ubawa was alright at fighting. Not the best, but certainly not the worst. He wasn’t one to take lightly, though most knew he was never one to take things too far. Serious injury was never on his agenda, even when facing someone he hated. (Something that happened quite a lot- he wasn’t very good with company.) It was his nature, not his skill that made him refrain from seriously maiming someone.

“Take this!” he yelled with a bit of a laugh as he made to land on top of her.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:27 pm
Azar stared at her brother, trying to figure out what he was going to do a slight brow arched. She watched him carefully as she did with anyone she fought with, even as a play fight she watched carefully. She knew that all of this counted as practice, and practice was good.

As she noticed him getting closer a smirk grew on her lips, he was going for a straight on attack, that was just a little to easy to avoid. She started to time it in her mind, getting her self ready just in case he just barely got her. But she wasn't ready for what he ended up doing. She was caught off guard as he turned but it was already to late, her timing made her move her direction, right as he did, and soon she was jumping in his way. It must has been his idea, damn she should have known that!

She growled playfully, wriggling around until she was facing him, her paws on the insides of his shoulders, pushing up the best she could. She laughed slightly before shifting her weight as quickly as she could trying to make it so she managed to pin him instead of her ending up on the bottom. She reached forward nipping a little roughly at his ear.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:16 pm
Ubawa laughed as he tried to fight his way out from under his sister. It was a little embarrassing to know that his might was no match for her. Of course, he wasn’t going all-out, but neither was she.

“I’m the boy!” he yelped lightly, pulling his head away from her to free his captive ear from her mouth, “I’m supposed to be able to pin you!” With that, and a huff of energy, he rolled himself back on top of his sister, giving her a big, disgusting lick on the side of her face to mess around with her before leaping off and getting ready for another round of scuffling.

He was pleased that he was having fun with her. For a while there he was beginning to think no firekin were any real fun at all, even his relations.

“Come on!” he said challengingly, leaning back on his front legs so his butt stuck up in the air in a pounce-ready stance, “come and catch me if you think you can! You’re turn!” He braced himself, making sure he was ready for whatever his sister had in store for him.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 am
Azar grinned proudly as she balanced herself on top of him. A wide grin on her face, she went to go n** at him. But she let out a loud squeak as she found herself on the bottom again, her ears flattening against her skull at what her brother said. He was a boy but in her mind it had nothing to do with it. She growled loudly as he licked the side of her face.

She quickly flipped herself to her paws, staring at him, more of glaring at him, she was just a little more annoyed then playful but she wasn't going to let that stop her, now it was time for her to get even at what he just said. Obviously it pulled a nerve. She prepared herself, the hair on her neck standing up at root. Eye him carefully preparing herself for her next move.

His challenging pose was enough for her, she took a moment figuring out what she was going to do, and before he could tell her it was her turn she was already running at him, then jumping into the air going to tackle him down again, going to pin him again. "Just because you are a boy doesn't mean I can't hurt you!" She snarled her paws extended and her jaw open for attack.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:08 pm
“Whaa!” was the thoughtful reply of her brother as he tried to scramble away from her attack. He hadn’t expected her to coming charging at him so quickly, his little claws gripping the dirt as he tried to use them as a means to pull away.

But he wasn’t quite quick enough to escape her.

Feeling her land on top of him, Ubawa gave a grunt, flailing his paws around in a desperate attempt to knock her off of him before he could be fully pinned. He wasn’t going to let it happen again. Not after the humiliation of the first time. No, he would simply throw his weight around, knock her off and then he’d be able to-

Oh, no, she’d pinned him.

“How do you keep doing that?!” He hissed, tail beating against the ground as he looked up at her, "you're cheating!"

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:50 pm
Azar was still slightly angry as she went toward her brother. Watching him carefully to make sure that she wasn't making a mistake at what she was doing. She grinned as she tackled him down, and at that point she started to feel a little better but she wasn't going to calm down completely until she made sure that she was going to keep him down and prove that she could be better than him.

She wanted to laugh as he flailed around but she kept herself from doing that she wasn't going to let him win. She was taking this to another level, but she couldn't help it, it was part of her. She shifted her paws, leaning her weight into it more, making sure that she could keep him down. "I'm NOT CHEATING!" She growled as she snapped her jaws in his face before growling once more. "I can do it because I practice." She laughed softly, turning her head up in the air, trying to make sure that he couldn't reach her face. Trying to make sure that he couldn't get back at her. "So tell me, do I win or do you want to keep loosing?" She smirked again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:53 pm
Try though he might, Ubawa couldn’t wiggle himself free from under his sister. He eventually stopped moving about, as it made him look like a dork to be squirming like that. Or so he imagined, anyway. There was NO way he was going to let himself look like an idiot on top of the embarrassment of being beaten by his sister.

He knew she hadn’t cheated- wasn’t enough to make him be honest about it, though.

“You don’t win!” he huffed, glaring up at her like the stubborn child he was, “you cheated! I know you did! I should… I should tell on you!” Yeah, that was real threatening. Then again, he couldn’t tell anyone that he had lost a fight to a girl.

“I only lost cause I went easy on you. You’re a girl!” New justification for the same end. Someone was in denial.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:01 pm
Azar stared down at her brother. She was waiting for him to admit that he lost, and he did lose she was sure of it! She growled at him, still very annoyed at him then he was still going to accuse her of cheating! Oh that wasn't good. "I DID NOT CHEAT!" She roared in anger. She huffed as she looked down at him. "Your just jealous." She leaned more of her body weight on him. She wasn't going to stop until he knew that she won!

"Yeah right!" She rolled her eyes. "You just don't want to say you were beaten by a girl. Daddy is going to be so proud of me." She puffed out her chest, proud of herself and her win. She knew she was good! She knew she could beat her brother! Now if only she could get him to admit that he lost.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff