Every Day Spells

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:23 pm
Here's a collection of spells that you can use on a daily basis, whether it be for school, work, etc. Please feel free to add new spells as necessary.

NightzRain
I have two you might find usefull that I got from This Site XD

Chant For Good Grades by Juniper

This is a spell to help you do well on tests. You still have to listen to what the teachers say and do your homework, but this should help you from making careless mistakes. Don't expect the god/dess to do all the work for you!
You can draw a pentacle one your paper if you want, but you dont have to. Throughout the day before taking the test say the following:

On this test I take today
I will receive no less than "A".
Earth, Wind, Fire and Sea
As I say so mote it be!

Now take the test and you can even say it a few times while taking the test. Say it in your head so others won't be disturbed.

and then this one to help you stop losing your patience. I know when I study I have a hard time not losing my patience with it and just give up. ^_^ This spell I have used before and found it helpful. Remember though you can always make up your own spells to. Sometimes there even better.

Quote:
To Stop Losing Your Patience by Juniper

*A wind up clock for time
*yellow candle
*Lavender incense
By the light of the yellow candle inhale the incense and sit quietly. Slowly wind the clock hands backwards as you intone:
"There is time for everything to be,
In it's place and orderly.
I free my space in good grace,
Everything has its time and place."
Repeat this over and over as you keep winding the clock back.
Leave the candle and the clock by the bed and repeat this ritual every night for 7 nights.

Kyo Takamaru
Naturally, I have a fear of the dark, so before I go to bed, I take my father's (may he be watching) silver ring and place it under my pillow. Then I repeat this:

Darkness come, darkness go,
Be not afraid, my heart shall slow,
Protected and guided by the stars and light,
Take me awake into the night.

I just made up that incantation, but for some reason it works for me. ">>

wolfsbanemoon
To Rid Your Fear Of The Dark Spell

I have a spell similar to that one, which i've used every night for a while, because a frightful presence has been visiting my bedside recently every night, and I havn't gotten around to erecting a proper barrier. I'll post it in case someone else has need of it.

Take any objects with a pentical or other such design on them and hold them in both hands. Speak an incantation similar to this one (mine generally tend to change nightly)

Goddess strong, pure and wise,
surround me with your light.
Keep me safe from any horrors
that visit my bedside tonight.
So mote it be (or blessed be the way or blessed be. The all seem to work equally well)

As you're chanting this, feel power surging through you, from the objects and into the objects. Immagine that power surrounding you, your bed, your room in a golden shield of light.

So far, the... whatever it is hasn't bothered me.

Lysdexic Lolerskate
"Finding lost things" spell

Dragons and Wolves, Fairies and Ghosts,
I've lost the thing that I need most.
I need it now, it must be found
Whether lost above or below the ground.
Bring it back as safe as can be
With no harm done
So Mote It Be.

kourui-san
Increase Self-Esteem spell

I got these little daily rituals from a confidence-building spell book. (I love self-esteem books. They're like protable therapists... No appointments necessary) Anways, here are some little spells that can bring you luck, happiness, courage and strength for each day.

1. Every morning, it's always a great idea to begin the day by greeting the divine/spirits/guardians/whatever it is you may look to for guidance. For example, when I wake up in the morning, I greet my guides, the goddess, the sun and mother earth. You can offer a small prayer to them, light a candle in their honor, or simply say "Morning (insert name)!"

2. After you manage to get out of bed, try moving in a sunward or clockwise direction. Moving like this creates positive energy to help wake you up and carry you throughout the day.

3. I think it's safe to say we all begin our day with a morning beverage. For me, it's coffee. For others it may be OJ, tea, milk ect. Before you take the first sip of that morning drink, try saying a quick incantation along the lines of:

A little luck, A touch of wild
A little joy, A hint of style
At work and play, throughout my day
All good things shall come my way.

It's just a quick spell to help bring good vibes or motivate you. Then when you drink your beverage, your internalizing the good energy.

Anyways, this is how I start every morning. The rituals are quick, simple, but very effective. Yay!

Sir Wolfgang Jones
Personal Journal/Book Blessing

These words herein are mine alone
Fashioned deep inside my bones
Each picture, thought, and quote you see
Are all reflections of what is me
Beware the urge to take this book
Or read it in some private nook
Because its magick isn't blind
And I will know you've touched what's mine

~Trikuja~
Gossip Stopper

Why I made the spell: Gossip comes from people, with way too much time on their hands. Wether it's driven by Jealousy ot just misinformation, it's typically hurtful and destrictive. Whenever you're faced with gossip I suggest two things--- first fo to the source and ask A LOT of times you can n** rumors in the bud by just daring to be diffrent and getting the truth....If that dosen't work to improve matter.....then this spell is just right for j00!

What You Need:
1 piece Of Paper(Black paper might be good choice, since you wanna banish the gossip.
Paper clip, stapeles, clothespin.
Lip Stick.

The Spell:
Close The Lips That Lie
The truth shall be known by and by
All gossip that's harmful and running the mill
By my will---thoes tounges be Stilled!

While saying:
While saying the spell, draw lips on the paper.
Then fold the paper in half so that the top lip tounched the botom on. Clip,staple, or clothespin the paper in place, and keep it some wheresafe untill the

rumors pass....

Best Done At:
I usaly do this spell at night so that the next day I won't get as angrey....yeah I'm weird >.>;

prince[ss]
TO GAIN FORGIVENESS

Items:
Sugar
Jar & Lid
Water
Popsicle Stick
Pen

Spell:
Write the name of the one offended on one side of a Popsicle stick, and yours on the other side.
Place the stick in a jar, fill the jar half full with sugar. Chant:

"In this sugar we both stand, back to back, but hand to hand, Change _________
(name of the person) sour thoughts of me, to sweet forgiving thought, I plead. "

ADD WATER till three fourth full.... and say with this water:

" I wash away all that keeps us now at bay sugar water, I now pray let forgiveness come my way"

CAP the jar tightly and shake 9 times, saying:

"Sugar sweet do your thing and bring ___________ (name of the person)
forgiveness, quickly bring him/her of thoughts of me so sweet that his/her
forgiveness is complete"

Shake the jar 9 times each day at the same time saying the last chant
until your spell manifests.

[i did not write this, i found it on a site, and thought it was neat.]

Quote:
Cleansing Bath Ritual

Needed: Bath Salt/Bath Oil, Candles
Places a few candles around a tub of warm water. While sprinkling in Bath Salt or Bath Oil say,
"Cleanse me completly,
clear my mind.
Deep within me,
help me find.
Soothe my soul away from harm,
Add a special note to my charm."

- This is usually done to clear the mind or to find answers among ones self.

_IceGoddess15_
Release negetive energy quickly

O mother goddess,
hear my plea.
This negative energy,
is tieing me.
Release it with gentle hands,
let pure light surround me.
Release my fears and dark thoughts,
send them away.
Release the dark energy,
so mote it be.

Quote:
Sleeping Spell

Luna, the roman goddess of thy moon.
Let your eternal glow rest on me,
embrace me with your warmth,
Let sleep come of ease.
Drive nightmares away with your light,
bring sweet dreams to my night.
Luna sweet goddess of the moon,
lay me to rest tonight.
So mote it be.

JVCA
Spell to Stop Ears From Ringing

Ever been lying there, trying to get to sleep, but your ears just won't. stop. ringing!!! That, was my personal inspiration for this spell, and for me at least, it works very well. I can feel an immediate difference after the first time through, although normally it takes either three or nine times to completely cease the ringing, depending on how bad the ringing is...

Silence the bells!
Reduce the rings!
Remove the clappers
From the blasted things!

Repeat either 3 times, or 9 times if it hasn't completely ceased after the first three.

Quote:
Spell to Get to Sleep

Another one that I wrote when trying to get to sleep, this was the first spell I ever wrote. It has served me very well- Within 10 minutes of saying it, I'll either fall asleep, or if I was wide awake to begin with, I'll feel significantly sleepy.

I lie here now, my mind adrift,
Dreams, I pray you will come swift.
My breathing slows and I am calm,
I'm in my bed away from harm.

Quote:
Revealing Dreams Spell

This spell is for use when you are confused, lost, frustrated, or at your wit's end about something, and you need help- something to go on, or to see the right path.

"Lord and Lady, ease my head,
As I lie within this bed,
Soothe the heart and clear the mind,
Reveal the answers I seek to find."

Quote:
Spell to Stunt Hair Growth

Say these words thrice as you hold the part of the body you wish to stunt the hair growth of.

"Shrink it,
Straighten it,
Lessen the grow.
Like a dam,
Stop the flow.
Three times slow shall this hair grow.
This is my will,
So mote it be."

Quote:
Spell for Answer Finding

Another sleeping one - as you are lying there, drifting off into sleep, say

"Lord and Lady, ease my head,
As I lie within this bed,
Soothe the heart and clear the mind,
Reveal the answers I seek to find"

Quote:
Long-Term Concentration

As I am a firm believer in the power of words, I think a little chant will help nicely.

Before you begin whatever it is you need to concentrate on, say...

“Concentrate.
Do not let my eyes a’wander
Do not let them stray
For I must concentrate my hardest
For [insert why you need to concentrate, like a test or something] today.”

If you begin to lose your concentration, simply say...

“My eyes are straying, spell undone
Stop them with another one.
Again a’fix them to this page
For concentration’s war I wage.”

Quote:
Wisdom and Guidance

A simple chant asking the universe for some help is great in this instance.

“Galaxial plane of heavens and earths
Watched over me since before my birth
Now universe, so proud and strong
Please give me wisdom, guide me along.”

(As you can see, I live to rhyme. xDD)
It would be best to add a line or two at the end, specifying what you need help with. You can also visualize that as well.

Quote:
To Recall a Dream

Light a purple candle or hold some amethyst.
Say...

"By the Goddess of the Moonlit Night
Return to me a second sight
Allow me as I call to you
To relive visions I once knew"

Avenorell
Wake-up Spell

This is a spell that you can use when you need to wake up earlier, but you can't seem to. I've had this problem since it's vacation, and one night I decided to put a stop to waking up at 11 AM.

The only thing you really need is yourself, your bed, and to repeat the spell at least three times. (I'm a simple kind of person, spells usually don't require anything complicated when I write them, and even so, they usually work!) The more the better when it comes to this one.

Sleep is good
Sleep is great
But I sleep more than I should
Help me wake when the sun does rise
Help me open up my eyes!
So mote it be

(Note: Is this spell doesn't work for you, you may want to repeat it more or just set your alarm clock XD)

Quote:
Anti-frizz spell

Say this while brushing your hair, repeat about 3 times.

Silky smooth like the beams of the moon
The milky way river at night
Oh Lady, so dear, my plea, please do hear,
Is to banish these frizzies from sight!

Quote:
Concentration on Work Spell

Simply say or say it in your head the spell. It should (or at least for me) give you a burst of concentration.

Tune the mind and turn the key
And live in the prosperity
For if on other things you dwell
Life will be a living hell
Knowledge is the power you seek
So concentrate, and do not speak
And when the work is good and done
Then you are free to have some fun!

Quote:
Strength Spell

This spell is for when you are tired and need a little boost of strength to get the job what you started done.

First, concentrate on your job. Your greatest wish is to get it done and go watch TV.

Say, "Oh Ancient Gods grant thee strength to do my deed for I must finish what I need."

Quote:
Energy Spell

This spell will help you restore energy when you are in GRAVE NEED. Only when you greatly need it. You can think it or say it, either way works. Nothing is required except for yourself, you have no need of candles or crystals. But if you have a pendant or any other piece of jewelry that you are 'connected' with somehow, wear it.

Virgin, grant me your everlasting energy
For I need it more than I need a dream
Mother, grant me the life you give
For I need to stay alive
Crone, grant me the knowledge to save myself
For this pain doesn't seem to cease

God of the light, grant me your strength of the day
And
God of Darkness, give me the energy of the night

In the name of the Goddess and the God
I bless this head, to gain the knowledge I need
I bless these lips, to speak the words to grant me strength
I bless this womb/phallus, to regain the life I had
I bless these knees, to bend before the Goddess, who gives me the love and strength I need
I bless these feet, to continue walking when the path is no longer smooth

5eekerJ
Sound Binding Spell

Today I attempted my first spell though so far it hasn't worked, though I have a feeling I can get it to work in time. For those of you who havent guessed I tried sound binding ( for lack of a better name ). It's purpose was to absorb sound that is going into or out from a room ( more specificly my room, to block out distractions when I'm meditating ).

Here's what I did:

I cut five long segments of string ( I used cotton cuz its like a battery for energy to me ). Then I grounded, tied all five peices of string together in one knot and taped it about 6 inches from the top of my door. Then I braided the string all the way, stopping only to untangle the string and to focus my energy into the string and to give it purpose through visualization (unfortunately I stink at visualizing). Starting at about the last foot or so of the braid (most likely out of despiration for the spell to work) I began to repeatedly whisper the words binding string binding sound. Then once the braiding was finished I ended it in a knot and taped the bottom to the door. Finally as a last desperate measure I placed my hands over as much of the string as possible declaring silence.

Thats it in a nutshell, though like I said It has not or has yet to work its purpose, and has only seemed to charge my door with energy...

I wish to know your thoughts on this,

~~5eekerJ~~

zabazor
Personal night spell...(for silence and invisibility)

Take a candle of any color (or black, blue, purple for night, white for the moon if preferred) and as begin to light it recite...

"With this candle, here I light
Bring me the calm and still of night

Keep out the noisy sound of day
my false night is here to stay"

The spell ends when the candle is put out or goes out so make it brief!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 pm
I've recently been ina game of sorts and so , I'll post the lighter, non-curse nor Bedazzle spells in here.

Spell for increased awareness:

Time has come and time has left,
give me sight of what is is left,
for my eyes have faultered been,
and awareness has not come to grin,
bring to me the awareness I seek,
of constant knowledge of reality's peak,
so and such time will appear,
oh so slow,
but yet so clear.
let me see,
the world most dear.

Beauty chant ( long chant...):

Water, the water,
the beauty of such,
filling now into me much,
Beauty becoming more and more,
coming in and keeping floor,
water, my water,
the water, roar,
your image inside me,
making me more.

-Ephemeral lazarus  

iy8970970607

The Red Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:23 pm
I rarely use spells daily and I only use them when I need them. I find it bad to be abusing abilities like that like some kind of multi vitamin mad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:21 pm
Practice makes perfect, there is nothing wrong with doing magic on a daily basis if one feels like it. Not talking full-on rituals, or castings mind you, and I definitely believe that one should always look to mundane before magic, but otherwise there is really no reason not to.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:01 pm
Wow, this is great. Thank you whoever collected all these wondrous spells. It's nice to have a base to build off of for personal use.

I wanted to add to the list. This is a nice little spell I use before doing anything ritualistic in my space.

Since I live with non-witches, I need to be sure they don't know about my workings. I whisper as best I can but it's nice to have a little extra something. As well as they can't know me, I can hear them go about their daily lives. This spell works for that as well.

Personal night spell...(for silence and invisibility)

Take a candle of any color (or black, blue, purple for night, white for the moon if preferred) and as begin to light it recite...

"With this candle, here I light
Bring me the calm and still of night

Keep out the noisy sound of day
my false night is here to stay"

The spell ends when the candle is put out or goes out so make it brief!  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games