32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:54 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano:... Flower face i have some one to breed with

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Royce: *raises a brow* Well, this is sudden.
Nacio: Please at least let us meet him. We don't need a repeat of he-who-is-stricken-from-the-tree.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: He is only to breed with... He is not my heart Royce

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Royce: If he's not your heart, then why breed with him? It will only sully yourself with the one would be your heart. Or make it harder.
Nacio: *hoof-face*

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: .... I don't have much hope of finding a prince any more Royce
Rycerz: She thinks it would better to atleast have kids

Kiara Lime
Rune: Streaching as he cracked his neck some, itsure did feel good to streach out his legs now and then. Looking around he was hopeing to find a familiar face.

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Royce: It's true that this realm doesn't hold the "happily ever after" fairy tale, but you shouldn't dally just to have children. Look at Miss Vidia. She's been mateless for a year now. Well, more than that, but still an excellent example.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: Royce... ~sighs softly before glancing around ~ oh Rune!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:55 pm
Lady Evelyn Nyht
Royce: You know I'm making a very valid point. *follows his sister's gaze and glares*

Kiara Lime
Rune: Perks his ears up as he heard his name. He looks over to spot Aciano and give her a cute smirk before heading over to her side. "Hey Aciano, what have you been up to lately?"

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: I know Royce... Flower face do not be rude ~smiles softly at Rune~ Rune come meet my family... Eh nothing much what have you been up to?

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Royce and Nacio: *look Rune over with a critical eye*
Royce: *snorts and paws the ground* Just because you want something doesn't mean I have to like it.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: And just because you dislike something doesn't mean I can't like it

Kiara Lime
Rune: Arches a brow at the two stallions then looks back at Aciano's gaze. "You know the usual. Lazying about when i'm allowed to, or helping dad here and there." He looked back at the two Stallions she called family, ignoring their seemingly threatening movements and just gave them a smile. "Pleasure to meet you. My name's Rune, son to Jaziel and Trevor."

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Nacio: It's a pleasure to meet you. *still glaring* Nacio, father of my only daughter there.
Royce: *hisses back at his sister* Just remember that it's not just you you'd be ruining. It's acceptable for a stallion to be a rake.

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:58 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: ~takes a slow step back~ W..what are you trying to say Royce... Please forgive them Rune their normally not like this

Kiara Lime
Rune: "That's very understandable, Mr. Nacio. I have a sister. So I can see how protective you can be over your daughter. If everything goes well and your daughter and I do have foals someday. I look forward to baby girls of my own. I'm hopeing to be the best father I can be someday. Just think of it this way. If it happens you can look forward to little grandfoals running up to you wanting love and atention from their grandpa. I can be sure you'd love to spoil them as well, and I know in the future i'll do the same." He spoke calmly, trying to reasure Aciano's father and brother. Though he wasn't sure he was getting through to her brother, but he surely hoped that he would get through to both.

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Royce: What did it sound like, sweet sister? Because if you continue in this strain you'll be seen as a loose mare. *snorts* I can protect you from harm, but I can't protect your reputation. Only you can do that.
Nacio: *still glaring* Just remember. You hurt her and I'll hurt you.

Kiara Lime
Rune: Steps back only to nuzzle Aciano's neck to reasure and comfort her. "That's understandable Mr. Nacio. I will take that upon concideration."

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: ~blinks back tears~ I see how you feel Royce.... I will not longer call you brother I would not want to ruin you or the family
Peony: Aciano....
Admon: ROYCE!
Aciano: ~turns towards Rune hidding her head in his mane~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Lady Evelyn Nyht
Royce: *glares at his older brother* With how she's been babbling, it sounds like she doesn't want to find true happiness. What I've heard from greenie over here is that he'd be the typical father but I don't hear any love between the two of them. Did you want me to stand aside and say nothing like the rest of you?
Nacio: Royce, Aciano, I think you both are over-reacting.
Royce: *shakes his head and stomps away*

Kiara Lime
Rune: Sighs at the argueing. He was glad there was no hard feeling between his parents when they decided to seperate. But this fighting amongst family didn't make him feel comfortable. He continued to nuzzle Aciano, trying his best to be there for her. "Could you all please stop this. It isn't right to have a family fight. Love or not. It doesn't mean i'm heartless. It's a slow process yes, but you never know what may turn out if you give it time and care. Maybe instead of chewing her out and making her cry. You should support her choices and be there for her."

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: I'm sorry Nacio, Peony, Admon~sighs hiding againist Rune~
Peony: Darling... Royce!... Nacio

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Nacio: *staring at the retreating back end of his youngest* He's grown up hearing how I met Peony and how my herdmates met, so his ideas are based around those. He's always tried his best to protect Aci, but this is beyond his control. *sighs*

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: He has no need to protect me any more he's made hims self quite clear da...Nacio
Peony: ~goes to chase after Royce~

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Nacio: I'm still your father, your still my daughter. You'll call me dad if you want. *smiles and nuzzles the other side of Aciano's cheek*
Royce: Mother, it's useless to talk about it with me. *still walking away*

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:03 pm
Kiara Lime
Rune: "We'll it's not like she's a young filly anymore. You know someday you'll have to let her make choices on her own." He sighed deeply, looking down at Aciano, making sure she was alright before drawing his attention back to Nacio. "I know I have a lot to learn still myself and I plan to do so one step at a time. But I also know that when I need help I can always go to my father for support. I also know that I want to be there when Aciano needs me. I'll be her shoulder to cry on when she has no one else and her fool when she needs something or someone to laugh at. I promise this to her as well as her family that I will do what I can. It'll be hard, but life is never easy. So here I am asking you myself, Mr. Nacio I would apreciate it if you aproved of Aciano and I of being together."

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Aciano: Oh Rune ~blushes peeking out of Rune's mane~ I'd be happy if you were the father of my young. Even if Royce doesn't like you

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Nacio: *glances at Rune* I'll hold you to those promises.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Peony: What if he end up being her heart! Then you will have no sister for nothing

Aciano: Dad...

Kiara Lime
Rune: "And i'll take any punishment needed if any of those promises get broken." He smiled gently at Aciano before nuzzleing her cheek. "We'll i'll just have to gain his trust. No matter how long it takes, besides that. You now have me curious on what our foals would look like if we had any. I really hope they turn out as lovely as their mother."

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Royce: *turns around and glares at his mother* She already said he wasn't her heart. She's using him for kids. She's turning into some trollop for children. She's going about it all the wrong way! *huffs*

Nacio: *decides to give the two some space* She's still my daughter. I'll always question any stallion that gets close to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image Shaking lightly Aciano passed back and forth in the small clearing she normally met Rune in. After the previous day it took the most basic of things to set her off in tears. At times she still thought she would wake up from a horrid nightmare. Royce has basically disowned her. Peony and Nacio still wanted her which gave her some small comfort. But Royce had been the closest of her brothers and one of the few friends she had.....had had.

Sniffling Aciano tossed herself down in the snow curling up. Rune would be here soon she hoped then she could calm down. Glancing around Aciano tried to smile of at the sight of her tiny knight Rycerz stalking around the clearing but burst into tears againist her will once agian.

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:26 pm
User Image Rune rushed to his usual meet place where he first met Aciano. Hearing the sobs he aproached her as quick as he could. He layed by her side as soon as he was close enough and placed his head over her neck as if pulling her into a hug. "Are you alright? Did someone hurt you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:36 pm
Shaking her head Aciano sniffled. " No I'm still upset from yesterday. Royce was the closest of my siblings. I don't even know one of them at all. I can't believe he was so mean. I like you as a friend but he thinks I should be in love before breeding.. What if we fall in love? Then I won't have Royce any more cause he's a jerk" Turning Aciano hid her head againist Rune's neck.  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:47 pm
Rune sighed thinking about it. He knew he had a crush on her, but he didn't know if she felt the same, that wasn't the point though. "I guess it depends on how others are raised and their perspective on it. I'm not even shure my mother and father were even mated before they had me and my sister, but then again they are seperated." He folded his ears back. It really didn't come out the way he planned, and he was sure just saying that was going to make things worse. He took a deep sighs shakeing his head just enough for his mane to go loosely over Aciano. "I guess all I can really say is that I can do what I can and hold up to my promises I made to you and your family. I know this is going to be hard and I know i'm repeating myself, but no matter what happens may it be love or just friendship, I'll try my very best to support you and cheer you up."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:59 pm
Blushing slightly Aciano lifted her head slightly to peek out of Rune's mane. "Your so kind Rune. I would think most stallions would have been driven off by my dad and Royce. You are very much what I would want in a lover. Kind, gentle, supportive, strong, protective,knightly. I have long dreamed of having some like you to play prince to my being the family's only girl only princess " Her gaze meetings Rune's for a moment before she hid herself beneath his mane again press her cheek to his neck. Truly Aciano hoped to Rune would see the meaning behind her words.  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:13 pm
Knightly, Kind, and gentle? He sure didn't think she meant him. He knew he could be rude, annoying, gross and quite a jerk, but after thinking a bit about it maybe just maybe those fit in somewhere to. Then it finally hit himon what she was getting at as he drew silent and blushed bright red. He tried to speak but could only let out a few stupid noises, unsure how to let her know that he felt the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 pm
Aciano waited through the silence. Please say something! She chanted in her mind as she pulled away from Rune slightly. Glancing upwards she noticed Rune was blushing. She knew he wasn't as all perfect as she made him sound. But her feelings were true none the less. She felt rather much like how how mom must have. She had not know Rune for long before starting for him. Her mom had only know her father for a small time before falling as well she had heard the story over and over she had wanted to take a while to fall but somethings just didn't go as planned. " I... I know your not as perfect as I can make you sound but I'm not stupid Rune... my feelings are pure...."  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:38 pm
Rune swallowed and nodded before sticking out his tounge some. He gave her a quirky grin. "To tell you the truth. I've had this crush on you for awhile. I just had a hard time comming out with it. I really didnt know that you felt the same way." He relaxed more as he leaned his nose over to hers, atempting to nuzzle her cheek. "I'm just glad we feel the same. Personaly I wouldn't have it any other way."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:50 pm
Smiling softly Aciano glanced up stretching her neck to return the nuzzling to Rune. " This is delightful. I would not have it any different either. For a while huh? Should I add shy to the list of your good things?"  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 pm
Rune chuckled. "I guess so. I do get shy every now and then but rarely. I guess you could say i'm more of an out spoken person. Then again i'm sure you saw that when I met your family. Then againthere still is a lot of things we don't know about each other, but I sure don't mind finding out." He gave Aciano a michtevious grin before he moved his nose up and gave her ear a light nibble.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff