o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image

Kaim found herself just gazing up at the night sky's moon while pondering her past events in her life. She never seemed to find someone that she could communicate well. It seems this mare was usually mistaken to be a complete arrogant twit at first meeting. A sigh escaped from her as she turned away from looking at the moon. She should not dwell on such useless jabber, besides since when did she care what others thought of her?

Her crimson eyes slanted in a glare to give off that tough look as she raised her right front leg and stomped it down "Useless.. " she spoke to no one.

The mare had found no love yet but it never bothered her much. She wasn't something interesting like other mares she came across. Not to mention she lacked wings but some pink little wing marking she inherited from her father. She was envious knowing that one of their new children bared wings like their mother. Just seeing anyone with wings living carefree and acting stupid made her stomach crawl.

Speaking of stupid wind type Swift Wind's new son had arrived. Part of the reason she found herself here just standing in the middle of no where gazing up at the moon. She tried to will anymore envious thoughts of wings by shaking her head causing her mane to shift about. Dammit, it wasn't working.

"Stupid wings! "

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 pm
User Image
Khirsah was always mistaken for some cold hearted, anti social stallion when infact he was the opposit when someone took the time to get to know him. if he had been born wingless he would know how Kaim felt but no he was the one born with wings like his sister while their brother was born without to be foced to be grounded like their mother. loving to wander as it kept him from dwelling on the fact he was alone, he was surpised to find a mare near by where he was walking. giving a loud grunt, he couldn't beleive hear ears when she said 'stupid wings'. " how would wings be stupid when you have none?" it wasnt to rub in the fact she had no wings why he spoke up, but out of couriousity when was plainly clear on his face.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:35 pm
" how would wings be stupid when you have none?"

Ears picking this up she couldn't help but let out a huff wondering who was speaking to her? She turned around to noticed a wind stallion. Those crimson eyes of hers rolling 'of course' was what sarcastically ran through her mind. She gave the stallion a hard stare and didn't seem to look all that friendly at all.

"Was I asking for a reply? "

Her voice seemed to trip of venom, perhaps her true hate for winds was getting the better? No wait it was a wind stallion! It was the two of the things she disliked combined together! Though judging by his own look he didn't seem all that kind and stupid as the other stallions she came across before.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 pm
Khirsah merly gave a raised brow and spoe in a dry tone as she didnt seem all to pleased with him but he wasnt going to allow her to be a jurk to him for no reason. " perhaps you wherent but then again why speak out loud if you dont want a responce? and if i where to judge anything by how your basicly glaring at me, you don't seems to like me right off the bat with out even knowing who." stubbern and gruff, if she was going to hate well he could deal with that if she had a real reason. " the names Khirsah, might i ask your name?" polite but with the tough guy act he always used around those he didn't know, he wondered what set her off besides him intruding.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:02 pm
True it would seem stupid talking to no one and not expecting an answer back. Then again she could be one of those type who talks to herself? She wasn't crazy since she never answered herself back. His voice seemed polite when he introduced himself but she couldn't help but get this feeling he had a rough edge about him. She was not sure what it was yet? Though should she really care what the rough edge was about him?

"I'm Kaim. " she answered back rather dryly.

Now the mare seemed quiet but her cold glare never faded away. She was now waiting for the questions or insults that might be heading her way.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 pm
" a pleasure to meet you Kaim." he was raised to be polite and gentlemen like but that didnt stop him from having a rough edge as he was much like his father in many ways. seeing as she was still giving him a cold glare, he gave a ruffle of his wings with a snort. " might i ask why you where calling wings stupid?" little to kaim's knowlage was that he was only part wind as he had more reg in him than wind snce his father was only part wind as well. he was not going to insult her at all and just only wanted to find out why she seemed to dislike wings.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:23 pm
The question she was waiting to hear the one she always disliked talking about. It seemed she had been asked this question so many times that it became to feel old and drawn out. Though she would pleasure his need of wonder by answering it.

"Because I am envious of course? Foolish as that may seem. " she gave a nod of her head.

If she left it at that it would seem she was a selfish git. So she better tell the whole complete story on why she didn't care for wing type based soquili. Giving a deep sigh and her eyes seem to lose it's cold edge just a bit.

"My mother was a wind based and my father was a regular. I was born without wings so I was never able to fly with my mother. "

Though that wasn't all of it.

"Along with this annoying pink git of a winged stallion I know he just furthers my hate for the kind. "

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:33 pm
Khirsah was surpised by what she said and ofcourse anyone would think she was selfish by beign envious of someone else because of their wings but he was going to say nothing about that. " seems you and i have something in commen, dispit your obivious hate for those with wings. i myself have a mother who has no wings like you, while my father has wings." he then gave an amused chuckle more to himself than at her. " i doubt you would of pinned me for someone who isnt even half wind because my fathers family is mostly made up of grounded with some winds from what i been told."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:38 am
So he was a half breed?

If she had wings like him too, she'd be a half breed as well. Though she would had loved to be born with wings so she could fly the skies with her mother. Then again her mother and father had barely paid attention to her when she was young. In fact it was someone else who pretty much raised her since she was a little filly.

"Heh. I don't know if my father was a pure one. I barely talked to my parents.. " thinks a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:23 am
" does it really matter wether he was pure or half breed? i and my siblings never really cared that our own father wasnt a pure wind as we care about both my parents regardless. infact my brother is the only one with out wings like our mother while my sister and i got our fathers wings." Khirsah gave shrug, he knew anyone would see him as a pure wind dispit him only being part. he never expected he would get into this kind of conversation with anyone and barely even knew how to respond to her. giving a toss of his mane, he then looked up at the night sky for a moment, wondering how he would of turned out had he been the only sibling wingless.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:50 am
"I suppose it really does not matter. Since the chances of someone knowing are pretty slim. " nods.

She didn't think this conversation was going to go well or have a nice ending. The mare gave off a heavy sigh. She was never good with these type of things nor did she really make for an excellent conversationalist.

"So how close are you with your family? "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:00 am
" my family is very close and dispit me always wandering off i always take time to visit them." Khirsah himself wasnt great with conversations but when he had common ground with the other person it made it easy for him to talk about things " from what you said, it seems to you aren't very close with yous." yeah this conversation could end badly depending on what ether one said to one another though Khirsah was trying not to prod at her too much.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:09 am
"I see, well that is good. "

The question made her go silent and her expression changed to anger. Though she did not mean it towards him at all. She just hated speaking about how her young years were brought up when she was raised by someone else.

"That is right. I don't see my family at all not even my siblings. " she paused briefly "A stallion named Swift Wind raised me mostly. Though..he is kind of an idiot. " she was shocked he produced.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:34 pm
Khirsah was surpised by her anger when she spoke of her family and this swift wind guy. " i see.......and i didn't mean to get you angered by bring up something you wish not to talk about." giving a ruffle of his wings, he never intended to get her angry so he felt it was best he apologized as he didnt want there converstaion to go sore because of it. since he rarely talked to anyone it was nice to talk with someone finaly that wasnt family.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:21 pm
"It's okay, no need to worry. "

It wasn't his fault after all what she went through? Just by talking to him, she realized he was nothing like Swift Wind. Giving a small smile even though it masked her true pained feelings. She wanted to stop the unwanted tension.

"So what brings you out here?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces