Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:38 am
User Image

It was time for change. A New Year had arrived as the seasons would soon change from the wintry snow to the joy of spring. New becoming and a chance to try things new fluttered about most of the animals when spring grasses started appearing above the snow. Even the bold red macaw stallion was eager for change seeing that his children had "flown the nest" and he missed hearing them in his life.

Prancing about he remembered their laughter and their cute antics reminding him so much of himself. Oh what joy to be Rahu's misery as he taught his children the many ways to annoy the hell out of someone.

Raising his head playfully he reached out and nudged a tree branch where snow fell to the ground. Chuckling he grabbed the branch and shook it between his teeth watching more snow fall to the ground. He didn't mind the cold powdery snow hitting him. It was rather enjoyable to simply be silly and respect the many forms of love in his life. His main reason he did stay was for his mate and his children. Without them he certainly would had gone back to tropics where he grew when he was a colt with Zikeria.

He rather liked the attention and change here. It made him feel appreciated and special all in the same while.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image

Tic Tac Toe smiles as she welcomed the New Year with her mate and she wandered off to see if she could find her daughter or son so she could wish them all of the luck with their mates and hope that they have a great year. When she came back to their little happy home after discovering Eirian and had a wonderful day with her, Zaribe is gone but Tic Tac Toe smiles, knowing that her mate is probably nearby goofing off and having fun in the snow. Her orange red eyes automatically glances down to the blanket of snow to see if there is any tracks for her to follow and to her amusement, Zaribe did leave some tracks for her to follow.

"Zaribe.." Tic calls out with a laughter, just in time to see the snow powdering her mate's body which made him look funny. "My love..." She sang out as she dances over to him happily and nuzzles his body to brush the snow off so he won't get chilled. The yellow mare automatically tucks herself under Zaribe's colorful wing since that's where she belongs and looks up at him with a huge smile on her face. "What is the plans for today, my parrot? Beside being with me." She teases him lightly by tugging on his mane playfully then she darts out, dancing out ahead of Zaribe with her rainbow tail shimmering in the bright sunlight.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:58 am
If it weren't for the call of a rainbow, the parrot would of still been yanking on branches to make the snow fall. Much like the water that pooled on the large leaves in his homeland, he liked the snow much better. It was easier to shake and toy with then average rain water that merely soaked your coat.

Perking his ears to her voice he felt her tidying up his coat then nestle herself under a primary colored wing. Grinning at her, he arched his neck toward her nibbling at the dream catcher she wore about her neck.

"Beautiful Rainbow... my heart how are you this beautiful day?" he chuckled nosing in this time to nuzzle then attend to her mane. Zaribe hated messy things like feathers and manes which he attended to promptly.

"Plans for today, "he repeated in her same tone only much deeper, "I think I'll fly around the world for my stunning mate. Find her a thousand flowers and gems with apples and sugarcakes."

Turning toward her he grinned in his usual cheeky sort of way, "Or maybe I'll just stay here just like I am and admire something much nicer then all the riches in the world. Which would you like me to do Rainbow?" Now he was grinning wider then usual thinking just how beautiful she would make as a mother again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:41 am
Tic Tac Toe's heart skips a beat at Zaribe's grin and her yellow cheeks darkens to dark pink indicating that she is blushing. No matter how long the bright mare have been with Zaribe, he always can get her to blush like mad or act like a little foal with a mad crush on him. She giggles as Zaribe nibbled at the dream catcher she wore around her neck since she popped out of the basket. She beams up at him lovingly as she snuggles up more to his strong and warm body, stealing some of the warmth.

"Wonderful because I am with you now, my Parrot." Tic grins, knowing that she is laying it quite thick but at same time, she is just speaking with her heart just like Zaribe does. She tries not to squirm around like a foal would when a parent wanted to tidy her hair or bathe her with a bubbly giggle escaping her lips, knowing very well that Zaribe don't like untidy manes or feathers because he is always chasing after their equally out-going daughter Eirian, trying to tidy her unruly mane.

Tic giggles loudly as she blushes furiously at Zaribe's comment about flying around the world and find her thousand flowers and gems along with apples and sugarcakes. "Oh Zaribe.." She laughs as she nips at his neck playfully, trying to will the blush to go away from her cheeks. The thought of her eating sugarcakes makes her drool because sugarcake was introduced to her by Zaribe's 'human' Tiranna and now she is hopelessly addicted to those delicious food.

The mare purses her muzzle as she moves back toward Zaribe with little dance step in her walk while the sunlight shimmers through her rainbow mane and tail. "Why don't you go ahead and get me thousand of those sugarcakes?" She grins cheekily at Zaribe, partially teasing him but her stomach rumbled loudly at the thought of sugarcakes. Standing in front of her mate, Tic leans her head up and nuzzles him lovingly before she whispers to him, "I love you, Parrot."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 am
He pondered asking her right out then and there. From the moment in his past he remembered that brightness that had caught his wandering eye. One of many females he sought after as a parrot desires the mere cracker in its life. That certain branch or berry that always called out to you as if it were created only for you and no one else. That's how he saw his beautiful mate as she stand there blushing like a young filly.

She was young to him even as she grew older. Such vibrancy that flowed through her was appealing to a young stud or so it was told when he first found her. Now as he grew in age he still saw youth and color as bright as the sun itself. His rainbow that could paint a million words in her smile and even more with her adoring heart. Perhaps that's why he loved her so incredibly much.

He paused his grooming to inspect a not so nicely laid feather within his plumage. Yanking it out respectively he opted to place it in her mane as a keepsake before speaking, "If that is what the Beautiful Rainbow seeks and desires... so it shall be done and found."

Leaning in he nuzzled her playfully before arching his wings. "A thousand you say? Guess I need to get that girl on the ball. Wait here for me my love... I shall see to breakfast for you."

Spreading his wings he arched his neck then leaped upwards to the sky with a swoop of his braided tail. He'd ask her about future nestlings when he returned. For now he desired to get her what she was craving the most. Zaribe would go the farthest height if it meant appeasing his mate's love. That's just how much adoration he carried for his beloved Sunny Rainbow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:24 am
Tic Tac Toe laughs as she knew that Zaribe will get ready to leave to get her sugarcakes the second she hint or outright tell him that she want something. She just hopes that her mate don't take her words too literally and try to bring thousand of sugarcakes back to her. "Don't bring a thousand of sugarcakes back.. just some." She giggles as she calls out after ascending parrot stallion. She blushes as she realizes that she have been watching the skies after Zaribe fades off into the distance to get her the breakfast.

Tic Tac Toe moves her eyes from the skies to the trees above her with a huge smile on her face, replaying the first day she met her parrot and a small giggle escapes her lips when she remembered the day Siryn got to meet her parrot and painted something on him. With a toss of her rainbow mane, Tic moves back toward the 'nest' Zaribe made for her and settles down on it while being determined to keep her word that she will be right here when he gets back with her breakfast. Her stomach grumbles as she noses her stomach with a small chuckle. "Soon, tummy.. soon I will be able to feed you." She smiles to her slender body.

The familiar nostalgia hits her as she stared at her stomach, remembering being pregnant and the joy of being a mother. Tic smiles as she is now determined to ask Zaribe if there is any possibility of them being parents once again. Her soft eyes misted over as she could see Eirian and Cocomo's foal faces peeking out of the baskets.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:32 am
As the stallion plowed through unsuspecting clouds he chuckled nosing them aside. what he wouldn't of given to have his children sneaking up on clouds with him. Such a joy it was having little ones terrorize the clouds like their own proud father did. The thought tickled his amusement thinking of the annoyance those kids gave Rahu.

"Ah Rahu you stick in the mud. You never were any fun were you Unca Rahu." Laughter rang from his great chest in the bemusement of the stallion that once had opted to make the great parrot seem like a moron. Moron? oh no Zaribe was a great parrot that could make everyone happy. He loved his sister and his family with more then he knew he could show. But he darn well tried in his own ways.

Swinging further to the South a familiar teepee came into view with the smell of fresh sugarcakes drifting among the air. Kicking his heels he dived inward to his decent landing with a rather loud thud of his massive hooves. Tossing his head as he swished his tail he hurried over to grab a basket before carrying it over to the Indian maiden.

Tirranna was amused but not shocked to see the parrot asking for handouts as usual. She figured he was out to feed his lovely rainbow for breakfast as he always did. She smiled at the parrot patting him lightly on the shoulder.

"Breakfast again silly parrot? Very well sugarcakes and honey better be good for you. Be happy I made a bunch of them." she mused taking the basket out of his mouth while filling it with just enough room for the two apples and sugarplums she had saved in his return.

"Now then parrot be off with you. Not good to keep such a pretty lady waiting, " she teased with a wave of her hand before going back to making spare cakes she'd need to put up for later.

Zaribe had already taken the basket nickering his thanks as he leapt toward the sky. It surely wasn't a thousand like he promised but really now how would he carry all of them he pondered. Racing though new clouds that peaked his interest he headed back to his rainbow love to present her with breakfast.

Descending once more he trumpeted his arrival as his feet hit the ground.

"Oh Sunny rainbow!!! Your parrot has returned!" he announced heading toward the nest where she said she'd be waiting.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games