Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image

Settia stood calmly by the river bank and looked into the water as it rushed by her. It was winter time once again and the ground was frozen under her hooves and the edges of the river were frozen with ice but the water at the center was still able to flow freely. It had been four months since the attack happened to her and Dyami on their grand adventure together and she had been rather traumatized by the whole incident that she dared not to go too far from her teepee and two-legger. There were a number of other Soquili that lived there with her now including her son, two grandsons, and great grandson and she knew that there was safety in numbers. As she went through these past few months trying to recover she began to notice a few things changing about herself that she never would have guessed would happen again and she wasn't too sure how she exactly felt about them now. For one her appetite had increased along with mood swings and she could feel herself gaining weight. She knew these were just a few signs to something that was a miracle in itself and that miracle was why she was at the river now waiting for her mate to come and visit. She knew she needed to talk to him and figure some things out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:27 pm
Dyami had been checking on his mate every day since the attack from Spyro had happened. he knew his mate was tramatized from the whole thing and it had taken a long time for even him to recover from his wounds he had recived. limping his way to the river where he always met Settia, he was never going to allow something bad to happen to her ever again. always he would now check up on her and be by her side and when he leave for a bit it would not be for long any more. the attack had now made him more gruff and less trusting of those not family and it really showed. little did he know now was that his loving mate was expecting, oh this was going to be a test for him since he did not want any child of his hurt or any of his grandkids, ect.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:25 am
Settia continued to stand there and watch the water. She could hear the approaching steps of her mate and waited for him to get to her. She wasn't sure how she would tell him and she didn't know if he already knew or not. He had come and visited her every day since the attack, surely he had seen the signs as well. She shook her head to clear the somewhat panic and anxiousness that was rising. She would not be worried. She had already gone through this once before. This time would be easier than the last.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:11 pm
it was hard for anyoen to hear him coming since he now limped, causing his steps to be loud. they where both old pros at raising children as they ahd already raised a set of kids along with helping their kids raise kids of their own. dyami gave a small smile as he saw his mate and having been so worried about keeping his mate safe, he hadn't really noticed the signs that she was preggo though he should of since he had gone through this once before with his mate. "Settia im sorry i took longer than usual today to get here, but im here now. i hope things are going well today."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 pm
At the sound of his words, she came out of her reverie and turned to him with a smile. She hadn't noticed that it took him longer to get there today as she was too caught up with her own thoughts. "It's alright, I hadn't noticed that it was taking you longer today. Things are going well today. Just a bit caught up in my thoughts is all." She said and went to his side. She nuzzled his cheek affectionately as was her usual greeting for him. "How is your leg feeling today? Any worse or better than yesterday?" she asked him since he now limped from the attack. Some days she thought his leg bothered him more than others though she knew he was too proud to admit that it bothered him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:23 pm
" im glad to hear that and don't worry my love my leg is fine." Dyami really was overly prideful and wouldnt admit when his leg bothered him more than usual. " so what where you thinking about while i was gone?" giving her a nuzzle back, he wondered what was on his mates mind that would cause her to be deep in thought.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 am
She smiled and pulled on one of his braids. "Oh, I was just thinking what it would be like if we had more children since ours are all grown up and off on their own." she said simply. She wanted to know what his thoughts were on the subject before telling him what she had figured out this morning while deep in thought. She wasn't sure whether or not the attack they went through had changed his mind or made him think differently. She had wanted more children before and she still did, she was just more worried now about something happening or that beast coming back for them and finding they had young children and going after them instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:08 pm
Dyami gave a chuckle as his mate pulled on one of his braids. when she brought up thinking about what it would be like with more children, he wondered what had brought that up. " really now? i beleive it would be interesting if we had more children and ofcourse it would be a blessing to have more." dispit fact he would probably be on edge if they ever had more kids specialy now after that brutel attack, but he would never shun the idea of more kids even though he would fear Spyro might come after them again. "are you hinting at something my love?" oh he knew his mate well and when she hinted at something it didnt take him long to figure out what. oh he may have barely noticed the signs she was preggo but he was starting to put the peices together rather quickly and was not going to assume anything til his mate told him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 am
Settia sighed as she knew he was putting the pieces together now. She could never hide anything from him and that's what made their relationship so strong and stable. She was glad to hear that he wasn't against having more children. It made her relax more and not feel so worried. "I suppose I am." she said simply with a smile and nuzzled his neck. If her coat wasn't already so red, she would have been blushing slightly. She wondered what Jazz and Tori would think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:29 pm
" oh really now, do tell me what it is." Dyami grinned at his mate, hoping she would conferm his idea he had of what she was hinting at. knowing tori she would be beyond thrilled to finaly have little siblings mess around with and babysit them.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:47 pm
She sighed for she had hoped he would have just put the two together and wouldn't have her say it. It was still a nervous and embarrassing thing to say out loud even though they were the only two around. "Well...what I was hinting at was that...I'm pregnant." she said softly and waited for his reaction. She knew it would be a good one and she wasn't sure why she was acting like this was the first time something like this had happened to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:01 pm
Dyami grinned even more like a goof and gave his mate a loving nuzzle. he never would ask something if it was only something was assumed cause he could of been wrong." this is great news Settia and totaly unexpected. my only hope is that we will have no major troubles after what happened..." knowing officaly that they where expecting more foals, he was proud and also happy all at once though in the back of his mind he had that fear of that kalona spyro coming back after them. "but i plan to keep our family safe and protected no matter what."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 am
She was happy to see him grinning like the goof that she knew he was. "I'm so glad that your happy about it." she said and returned his nuzzle. Then her mind wondered to what had become her biggest worry and fear. "You don't think that creature will come back for us do you? I know that you will do everything you can to keep us safe no matter what but I am still worried that he might come back..." she said trailing off and moving back to look at the river.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:52 pm
" well i hope your happy about us expecting more children as well." Dyami nibbled at her curly mane for a moment before trying to reasure her. " i really hope that it doesnt come after us and i will do all that i can to make sure it wont." giving her a small smile, he was just as worried as her but he would try to make sure that what happened during their travels didnt happen where they where going to be raising the expect foals.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:29 pm
"Of course I am happy!" she exclaimed with a chuckle as he nibbled at her mane. She nuzzled her head under his chin and closed her eyes. She listened to his breathing and his beating heart and it comforted her. "I know you will keep us safe. I have faith in you." she said simply and she believed in her words.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff