[PRP] A New Way of Flirting? (Nikhita x Ra'asiel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:36 pm
User Image

After her run-in with that... fallen angeni... (here she shuddered slightly at the thought of him), she found herself wandering back to what she was hoping was the right path to her two-legger's home. She hadn't expected to wander so far, but she was bored; she needed to do something! There was more than just eating and drinking and looking pretty! There just had to be! ...Not that she was looking for love... oh no.

Nooooo. Not even close.

She just wanted to find a companion who could put up with her. Who would... Ah, there went her thoughts. She was not looking for romance! Oh no! Never! That was the last thing on her list! ...Dammit! Shaking her head of those useless thoughts, she practically stalked towards what looked like a somewhat familiar forest--where had she seen this place before? Grumbling about her misfortune, she continued on her small, stomping warpath.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image
little did she know that Ra'asiel was traveling down the same path towards her, stomping loudly as he went. snorting and giving a toss of his mane as he went, he was not paying attention to where he was gong at all as he was grumbling and snarling to himself since as usual his siblings pushed his buttens and sent him off in a tantrum. he was an adult now and refused to be called the baby of the family and on how he hated his nickname of Asiel since it sounded so girly. "curse being the youngest." muttering to himself he didnt realize he was going to crash into anyone.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 pm
She cursed as someone slammed into her, annoyed that she wasn't paying attention and annoyed that whoever it was that had slammed into had also not been paying attention. She struggled a bit as she tried to get up, realizing it was the stallion who was on top of her. "Hey! Gerroff me!" she growled, finally getting out from under his weight. Horse Goddess Epona, he was heavy! Panting lightly as she regained her breath, she eyed the stallion with heavy disdain, disliking him at first sight. "What kind of stallion are you to run into a lady without an apology?" she snapped. She was so tempted to kick him where it hurt; the nerve he had!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 pm
Ra'asiel also gave a curse when he slammed into her but it was loud and full of anger. " who the hell!!!!" snarling and getting up to move away from the amre as fast as possilble he glared at her. " like i had the damn time to say an apology which i wont bother with when you where stupid enough to walk into me." stomping a hoof, he knew both of them had walked right into one another but he wasnt about to say sorry to some random mare who gave an attitude which he was giving a attitude right back to her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:20 pm
Nikhita glowered at him. How rude! So frustrating! "What the...! I am not some stupid mare you ugly creature! As if you have the right! YOU were the one who ran into me, not the other way around! As if *I* am going to apologize to some... to some uppity younger idiot like YOU!" She was so pissed off now. First, that Windflame Kalona guy, then this creepy fallen angeni... and then this jerk! Her luck was just bad. Pure bad luck. Why was her luck so crappy!? Honestly, she should just kick this stallion in the nuts already and walk on. He was already aggravating as it was!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:23 pm
" I AM NOT THAT YOUNG!!!!." Ra'asiel went in to head butt her as when someone talked about his age it always set him off since he HATED beign the youngest. she was aggravating him to no end and he wasnt going to let her get away without him having the last word.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:37 pm
Oh, so he wanted a fight, did he? She'd give him what-for all right! Cold, calculating eyes carefully observed his movements--he was... he was actually going to headbutt her! This... this... JERK! This idiotic, younger--he HAD to be younger considering his reaction, heh--thought that he had it within his rights to actually HEADBUTT her? He was going to physically hurt her!

How dare he!

Snarling softly, she also lowered her head. That's it! She was going to completely show him who was boss! She was going to force him to apologize to her, and then laugh in his face when she didn't forgive him! He deserved this just treatment! She wanted her justice, and she was going to get it! "Bah, you probably are, since you're reacting like an immature colt!" she taunted as she lowered her head, pawing the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:42 pm
" your the immature damn filly demanding things like yoru some princess." he went head on to headbutt her with out another word regardless of if she retaliated against him. Ra'asiel was not one to be civil to anyone other than family unless they didnt piss him off right off the bat then he just might be civil. fcourse he was taught better but he would only be civil with those who earned it and would only reaspect thoughs that desurved it.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:39 pm
She smashed into him, charging at the same time he did. Her head rang as it clashed with his; f***, it sure did hurt! What was she thinking, trying to physically overpower a male!? But it didn't matter, her pride was at stake! She HAD to make him apologize to her! "I'm no filly princess but I'm sure I have more royalty in my blood than you ever will, @$$hole!!!" She screamed. "I'll have you know that I've taken on two powerful predators, and won! I bet you haven't even heard of me, that's why you think you're soooo tough, don't you?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:58 pm
Ra'asiel groaned as he now was daxed from the head clash adn went stumbling back so he could regain his footing. " oh shut up already, i know im tough and i dont care who thhe hell you are." uggg he had a major headache at the moment from their head clashing. " and i dont need no royal blood in me to be better than you." groanign again he hated having a headache on top of some mare bickering at him about his mannors. oh he had them but he didnt feel he needed to use mannors with this stubborn mare.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:57 pm
Finally coming back to her sense, Nikhita sneered at the stallion. "Oh yeah, as if you could be better than me. Any decent stallion would have at least introduced himself by now, retard." She had already been in a pissy mood; this stupid stallion wasn't helping to improve it. In fact, he was making it so much more worse. b*****d. She was sure she recognized him, though; where had she seen him before? Not that she actually knew him, but he reminded her of someone she met long, long ago.

Who was it?

Sighing, knowing it wouldn't hit her who he reminded her of until much later, she scowled at him. What a great way to try and "cool off". By no means was the stallion in actuality ugly; in fact, he was what she would call a more rugged handsome, in some boy-ish way, she thought. She observed him a bit more closely, trying to pinpoint why he gave her the feeling that she at least recognized his lineage. Ah, whatever. If he decided to give her his name, perhaps she'd reign in her temper--that is, if he bothered to be civil. Nikhi herself knew she hadn't exactly been civil herself, but even if he blew up at her she would force herself to at least try and be nice.

Try, of course, being the essential key word.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:49 am
" like you even bothered to offer you name ether. and during our little spat if i had the time to say my name i would of bothered." snorting and giving a shake of his head now that he was able to focus on the mare in front of him. " my name is Ra'asiel, son of Rahu and Aruna if you must know." standing tall and proud, he really was proud of who his parents where and if any decided to insult him or his family they would pay deeply and wish they hadnt. " so who the hell are you anyways?" snarky as ever, he kept a somewhat civil tone even if he was being a snarky a*****e.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:50 am
Oh, screw that! He didn't need to know her name nor would he ever. She was beyond pissed and the way he had asked her for her name wasn't something she was going to answer. She spat at him. "Like I'm going to answer you with the way you just asked me. Screw you!" She turned on her heels, but before she left, she turned and glared at the stallion. "For the record, I hope I never run into you again. Here's to hoping we don't ever run into each other, literally, ever again. I don't want to see your face, don't want to know you. Goodbye and good riddance." Growling to herself, she began the march back home to Miakoda's teepee. So what if he was the son of her good friend Aruna--she didn't wish to be treated like trash with how he was treating her. I don't see why *I* should have had to offer my name first! Stallions these days--so freakin' arrogant, thinking they can do whatever they freakin' want! Never bothering to introduce herself, she stomped away towards the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:44 pm
Ra'asiel was unamused and really anger the mare decided to act the way she was after te fact he gave her his name. narrowing his eyes glaring, he was not going to allow her to get off that easy and went bloting after her to cut her off. if she though he would allow her not to tell him her name, she got another thing coming. no mare yet had ever acted this way towards him, and usualy he ran them off instead of the other way around which he wasnt going to be run off like that. " don't think i will let you get off that easy mare." oh if she wasn't going to tell her name he would just have to try and weasle it out of her and call her mare til she did.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:56 pm
What the...!? This idiot had cut her off from leaving! How dare he! If he didn't like her presence so much why didn't he let her leave? Oh, right--he probably thought it would be funnier that she couldn't go anywhere at all, that's why he wasn't letting her go anywhere! She snarled at him, eyes narrowing to mere slits. "As if you could let me get off easy! You can't do anything to me, Ra'asiel," she hissed his name, though it rolled off her tongue like silk. "Since you want to know my name so much, it's Nikhita! Now get out of the way!"

She tried to maneuver around him as she finished speaking, still angry beyond belief. This jerk had no idea what he was doing, and she certainly wasn't going to allow him to just do whatever he wanted! If he wanted a fight he was so going to get one--and she planned to win, not lose! This jerk had no idea what was coming to him, either! Once she got a hold of his mother--Aruna, he said?--he was so dead meat. He was a rude, chauvinistic jerk who didn't know how to handle the ladies! How dare he think he had the ability to just stop her in her tracks like that!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff