Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases
More releases for 2009! UPDATED MAY 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor count
  +1
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:29 pm
There were Angels dining at the Ritz...
2009 seems to be the unofficial year of the yaoi, as we are expecting yet another animation! Rumor has it that "Maiden Rose" is being animated by PrimeTime. VAs and release dates are still unknown, I'll keep you updated!

Other than that, I'm sure many of you know, but I'd like to remind you of the Yebisu Celebrities and Viewfinder "Animix" releases for DVD. We don't quite know how Animix looks or sounds yet though, it is not the same as anime, and not the same as manga - rather something in between. We'll see what happens!

Yet another BL-friendly release is the Axis Powers Hetalia anime, which is being aired in Japan in late January. The episodes will be short little "skits" and there are 26 episodes. I will add a trailer to this post later, along with a translation.

EDIT: A trailer for Maiden Rose has been uploaded to the PrimeTime website. Their site is might slow though, and the trailer is not really appropriate to post here, so you'll have to find it on your own! (haha)

...and a Nightingale sang in Berkeley Square

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:17 am
Awright!
We have a release date for Maiden Rose; the first OVA will be released on the 29th of May in Japan.
There is also a second trailer available online, but I can't link that for obvious reasons.

Source: Anime News Network  

User_2629207

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Ova 2 has now been released, both raws and subs are available.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

[News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff