[MSN Log] Old friends [Mawi, Salix and Vinca] Fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 pm
[14:53] [/Yin-Bug]: Mawi Mai yawned as she wandered away from where she had made herself at home with her mother, sister and siblings. Soon however she hoped on getting her own little den, one that she would share with Aapep, still of course close to her sister, she could never end up that far away from her sister it always hurt. As soon as the light hit her eyes she squinted some, taking a moment before starting her trot toward the area that she promised to meet Aapep, she knew it would be a nice long walk toward the borders, but she would do it anyway. Her mind started to wander as the adult started her walk. Her shakers making noise as she walked and her drum hung loosely around her neck. She loved being able to get out an around.

[14:57] Syrius or Laura, which ever ye like.: Vinca was in a similar mood, though she had been unable to leave both of her cubs, the young male had stayed with her mother, which she was glad of but the female cub, always the more curious followed behind her. She had born the cubs as an adolecent and had struggled along, though thanks to her mother hadn't struggled for too long. She had hit adult hood and her cubs were growing, they were healthy juveniles now and they could follow her and more or less annoy her any where. She smiled softly, they didn't really annoy her at all, she thought the worlfd of her little ancle biters. "Come on Salix keep up." She mururs looking back at the dark cub. Turning her gaze back in the direction she was heading she paused as she saw the movement through the trees, "Mawi? Mawi Mai!" She called taking off through the trees without a moments thought to the youngster whom trailed her so happy was she to see her old friend.

[15:06] [/Yin-Bug]: Mawi Mai smiled as she continued her half trot, soon she started to hum. She was always put into a good mood when she was going to meet Aapep. She had watched the little dancer grow, heck she practically grew up with him, and now that they were both grown up they were getting a lot more serious with the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing. She was even starting to think about having some cubs herself. But something broke her thoughts, her name being called out. She paused in her tracks, a brow raising slightly and her attention being turned toward the trees. That voice she had heard it before, it was one of her pride, but one that she had talked to and seen a few times before. As soon as the figure emerged through the trees a smile grew across Mawi's face. "Vinca! Oh my!" She grinned at the other lioness and then flicked her hair out of her eyes. "You've grown so much! I haven't seen you around." Then her attention turned toward the little one following her. "And who's this cute little one?" She asked with a smile, she had got used to little cubs, learned to be nice to them.

[15:10] Syrius or Laura, which ever ye like.: Vinca smiled "I'v been busy" She smiled, it was an under statement really, with two little cubs on her paws she had been very busy. "Oh!" She turned around and looked for the little black cub who was trailing her. She smiled appologetically to the youngster and groomed her head before she spoke again. "This is Salix, she is my daughter." The younger lioness flushed slightly, she didn't have a mate and the cubs had been an accident but she loved them all the same.

The little cub looked at the cream female and smiled "I didn't know mama had any friends that wasn't gran'ma" She stated in a very straight forwards manner.

Vinca chuckled and looked back to Mawi mai with a smile on her maw. "I'v been very busy" She chuckled.

[15:21] [/Yin-Bug]: Mawi Mai chuckled and nodded. "Ah, yes, I've been too, but it is very great to see you again. You've grown into a beautiful lioness." A smile grew across her maw before she leaned down slightly to see the small cub. A chuckle escaped her throat at what the little cub said. "Well hello there Salix. My name is Mawi Mai. You can call me Mawi." She chuckled softly and pawed at the little cub, making her shakers rattle slightly. "Of course your mommy has other friends! Everyone in this pride are friends! We're all like one big family." She chuckled slightly and then turned toward Vinca again. "She is very cute, congrats to you." She grinned before flicking her hair out of her eyes again. "I understand, cubs are a handful." She thought back to when her mother first had her half siblings. Now that she was older she was a little more fond of them. She had also been taking a liking toward cubs, feeling a little more motherly toward them... Seeing Vinca with little cublets of her own made her wonder.

[15:23] Syrius or Laura, which ever ye like.: Vinca flushed slightly when mawi said she was beautiful. She felt far from it but she appreciated the compliment. her cubs though were beautiful, she knew that, though they wern't lions, she wondered if Mawi knew or realised that Salix wasn't a full lion. She shook away the thought "I have two, I have a son as well but he is at the den with his grand mother. Salix likes to follow me she likes to(c
[15:25] Syrius or Laura, which ever ye like.: hear the new sounds" She smiles and lookes to the cub nudging her forwards slightly, feeling a proud glow about her youngster.

"I likes your sounds." Salix stated looking up at the older lioness with big curious eyes "My bruv is very borings Mawi, he stayed at home with Gramma."

[15:33] [/Yin-Bug]: Mawi Mai grinned and nodded to Vinca again. "Oh! Yes, I think I've seen him with your mother once or twice, I'm pretty sure I've seen this little one too." She grinned down at the cub before looking at Vinca once more. "They are both very beautiful." She wasn't going to say anything about the father, no, so many of the other females in his pride had cubs with other males, ones not of these lands, it wouldn't surprise her to find that the male wasn't from around here. But hearing that the cub wanted to hear the sounds her face lit up. That was always important to Mawi, seeing little ones that wanted to lean. "Oh! That is wonderful!" She wanted to teach everyone about music. She looked down at the cub with a grin. "Well thank you Salix! I made these myself. Would you like to give my drum a tap?" She leaned down some to the little cub could reach it easily. She hoped that when she had cubs they were just as interested in music as herself, as the rest of her family. Maybe some little dancers too. "Oh, well, you never know. He might be a little shy." She chuckled slightly then nodded. "As long as you are out here enjoying yourself and the sounds, thats all that counts right little one?"

[15:40] Syrius or Laura, which ever ye like.: Salix smiled at the drum and put her paws up to it tapping it gently with her soft furred paws "mama has a drum too but we have to be careful with it." The cub stated looking at Mawi qith awe in her eyes. "I likes the sounds" She puurrs swaying her untufted tail happily.

Vinca chuckles "I don't always carry it with me I'm worried I will break it so i keep it at home." She smiles to herself remembering her drum quest, it was only a little before the cubs were born and she had been so frightened of breaking it she had tucked it away safely. "They are wonderful cubs, I know they will become great dancers one day" She puurs nuzzling the dark female cub.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 am
[13:57] [/Yin-Bug]: Mawi Mai smiled at the cub, watching her with adoring eyes. She nodded to the cub then chuckled. "Ah, I know why, everyone here loves they're drums. One day you'll have one of your own." She bumped her head against the cub's gently, in a nuzzle like way. "Thank you." Then she straightened up and looked at Vinca. "Ah yes, I don't blame you. This one has broke a few times, me carrying it around everywhere, but most of the time I end up breaking it myself." She laughed looked down at it again. "Ha, I've been through so many animal skins for the top." She chuckled softly then looked down at the cub once more. "I can't wait to see the little ones dancing around." She chuckled again at the thought.

[14:25] Syrius or Laura, which ever ye like.: Vinca smiled down at her cub,s he felt prou that Mawi saw in ehr daughter whats he did, she would have a drum and be a little player without a problem. She beamed infact feeling proud of her offspring.

Salix gigled and wiggled ehr ltitle tail "i can dance mama showed me how, you wanna see?"

[14:26] [/Yin-Bug]: Mawi Mai looked up at Vinca with the question that the little cub asked her. She gave Vinca a large smile then turned back toward the cub, settling down on her haunches then nodding. "Sure little one! Dance your little heart away." She beamed as she looked down at the little cub.

[14:33] Syrius or Laura, which ever ye like.: Salix puffed out her tiny chest and proudly leaped forwards, her miniscule paws placed far apart for a moment before she started to tap the ground in unison, each one of her tiny toes ripping up a beat. She was fairly clumbsy in ehr dance but there was certainly a rythem to it.

Vinca beamed, her daughetr was so talented and she wasn't shy either, she would make a great dancer one day, she just Knew it.

[14:40] [/Yin-Bug]: Mawi Mai watched the cub with a growing smile. For the cub's age she was really good. She remembered when she was that age, tumbling around with some of her dances. She wasn't the best at dancing, beating out music and anything that had to do with her drum she was better at. She was born drumming, beating out tunes all of her life. "That is a very good dance little one!" Her voice was light, very happy. "With just a little more practice you might be one of the best cub-dancers around." She chuckled slightly, she hadn't seen a cub that could match up to some of the female dancers in this pride, but this little one was talented thats for sure. She looked up at Vinca with a smile. "You should be proud." She chuckled.

[14:42] Syrius or Laura, which ever ye like.: Vinca puurred and licked the cubs ears gently "I am" She whispers nuzzling the little female. "We should get going before my son drives his grandmother insane. Say good bye to mawi Salix."

Salix pouted "Awes MUUUMM i wanna stay." She sighed, she liked mawi mai and she had a feeling she could learn things from her, she wanted to be a dancer, she had decided that even in her young mind.

[14:48] [/Yin-Bug]: Mawi Mai chuckled slightly then looked at Vinca. "Ah, Yes. I'm meeting my... Mate Aapep at the borders." She blushed slightly at that word, it made her feel good to say that though. "I'll see you around Vinca, we should get togeather some day." She chuckled then looked down at the cub as she stood up. "I'll see you around too little one. You can always hunt me down if you want a good tune to dance too." She nuzzled the little cub and stood up. "If you ever need help with them and you see me wandering around. I'll happily help. Takes a pride to raise cubs." She flashed a grin then shook out her pelt. "Good seeing you again Vinca, Nice to meet you little Salix." She called out as she started to wander.

[14:50] Syrius or Laura, which ever ye like.: "Have a nice time with your mate mawi." She smiled,s he had noticed the blush and it was nice, she would have liked a mate, one day, maybe when the cubs grow up. "Goodbye for now." She bent down and nudged the youngsters butt "Come on my love your brother will be wondering where we have gotten to." She smiles and pads away back towards their family den.

Salix sighs and follows her mother with the promise in her mind that she could hunt down Mawi mai and get a new tune to dance to.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces