Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP][Niele and Akuba]Finally a day to ourselfs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepsi san

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 am
User Image

Niele ran around in the snow happily.She was planning to find her love for today.To spend time with him.She looked around as she smiled.Niele hadn't seen Akuba in ages.So this will be the first in months.She reared and whinnied lightly.She took off after a flock of birds by the ponds.Once she hits the ices she slipped and lands on her back.She laughed lightly and rolled over.Trying to stand she slipped and landed on her tummy.

Niele then thought to slide to the side.So she did so and stood.Looking back at the ice she stuck her tounge out and kicked snow at it as she took off running.A beautiful day it was.She looked around for her white and blue friend.Hopefully he'd be close by.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:41 pm
User Image

In the snow Aku could always be found, his best time of year, to him winter was beautiful, it made him happy and the chill didn't affect him.
Aku had longed to see Niele but he had to help a friend on a journey, he imagined his return to her to be amazing, but what would he say to her and had she changed in those past months, was she still as sweet as he left her?
He wondered.

Aku's ears flicked to the sound of crunching snow, under hooves?
He wondered if he was in the right meeting place, he trudged on and sang happily.
His voice drifted off to a silence when he saw her, running in the snow, like he'd never seen before. His heart lifted and joy and love overwhelmed him.

"Niele! I have returned from my journeys!!"
He headed towards her, not sure what to expect, be he didn't care he was in love and would never stop loving her.

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm
Niele's ears purked up as she heard a voice in the distance.She started to look around.She seen a blue figure running towards her.Niele smiled greatly."Akuba!"She turned slowly and ran towards him.Her mane blew in the wind as she ran faster.It has been ages sence the last time she seen him.

Niele stoepd and nuzzled his lightly."Oh god I've missed you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:10 pm
Aku stopped and received a nuzzle from Niele,he returned to favor, his heart skipped a beat,"I've missed you too. You don't know how much I think about you. Everything reminds me of you and now we are together again and we have all the time in the world."
Akuba's tail had been dragging on the floor through the snow, he now had a clump of snow on his tail, he didn't bother with it though.

"How have you been?"
Niele hadn't changed one bit, she was just the way Aku left her, wise, beautiful, sweet, mature and fun, and that's what Aku feel for, and he wouldn't want it any other way.

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:17 pm
Niele smiled lightly and looked at him."Oh?I'm that speical?"She laughed lightly and nudged him.Niele pulled the snow out of his mane slowly."I've been okay.Waiting for you to come back.What about you?"Akuba seemed much more opened and glad to see her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:27 pm
"To me you are",Aku nodded,"Thank you, that snow had been dragging my mane a bit, well I wave lived in a tree for a couple of months, in side a hollow tree that is, on and off, just basically journeying, through the woods at the base of the mountain and living on the mountain and meeting new soquili, Interesting, there was a big herd of Kalona, so we stayed out of thier way, we had a game of dares to see who could annoy the kalonas most and I won, my prize was being chased for a long time by a bunch of kalona, they has wings and strong powerful legs but they are bigger and heavier than the regular soquili.
I had to hike it alone, the rest of the group had moved camp, so they didn't get chased off either, I finally found them and after that I decided to call it quits, I'd met other soquili, hiked climbed a mountain, some other soquili came with me and others headed on with my friend. I had a jolly old time.
All my scrapes, cuts and bruises are gone." Aku looked unharmed.

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:33 pm
"K...k....kalona?"Niele walked around his and looked around for and bumps or bruses."Your going to be okay right?What a horrible journey."Niele stood beside him and nuzzled him lightly.I'm glad you okay though."She said once he said he was.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:42 pm
"Healed by a unicorn although he wouldn't tell me his name",Aku laughed,"less about me stealing the spot light this day should be about us, we should celebrate the new and upcoming year together."

Akuba's tail bobbed up and down and flopped a little, he nodded enthusiastically and blinked, he was so happy to be home.

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:50 pm
She smiled."I bet you thanked that unicorn a ton?"She laughed lightly."Its good that your okay."Niele nuzzled his softly and looked at him."You pick what to do.Okay?"She nipped at his mane lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am
"mmmm, I did",Aku nodded, aku shook his mane and laughed,"I'm not so good at picking",Aku suddenly started running around the pond and up the stream,"follow me, I have a surprise for you!"

Aku didn't really know where he was going he just followed the river. His mane waved like a flag through the air as he galloped.
And soon found himself under a frozen water fall, Aku hid in the opening on the waterfall,ready to pounce.

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:42 am
Niele smiled."Okay!"She took off after him.She was a little slow compaired to that stallion.He was a fast one.She entered the waterfall gate and looked around."Aku?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:28 am
"RAWR!",Aku jumped out jokingly, his voice echoed down the cave through the waterfall. Fireflies flew round in the cave."I would like to ask you something",Aku's face straightened and he sighed,"would you like to move into my teepee one day? It's spacious and there is only me in it."
The caved creeped him out, he knew bats and bug and things would be down there but he tried to look brave,although his ears perched forwards.

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:38 am
Niele jumped back and laughed."You silly Soquili.Your a stallion not a Dino."She laughed even more.Then she looked at him when he popped the question."I'd love to.But I'll live in both.I do have to keep my herd in line."She smiled and followed him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:43 am
"I know, I understand",Aku nodded with a joyful smile across his face.
"Maybe I should meet this herd of your one day",Aku said confidently and he unconfidently waled further into the cave, odd lights shone above, it was the sun light forcing it's way through, this eased him a little, he only worried about what lived in the cave.

Yumitoko

pepsi san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:49 am
She smiled back and bobbed her head."Once you get herd mates.I'll have to meet them too."Niele nuzzled his neck lightly."Why are we going into the cave?"She wondered why they were going into a scary cave.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff