Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digi-Lab Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:17 am
Does Starmon (Xros) = Starmons?

and if it doesn't then how would we create Starmons? Would it be through DNA?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 pm
Shadow of Miracles

bump  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:54 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Starmons is not a digimon or a fusion, as it says on that page it is just a group composed of starmon(Xross) and pickmons, so if that ever shows up in a Xross it means you need a starmon(Xross) and a pickmon, of the appropriate color, but I think the only pickmon we have given out is pickmon silver.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:10 pm
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles

Starmons is not a digimon or a fusion, as it says on that page it is just a group composed of starmon(Xross) and pickmons, so if that ever shows up in a Xross it means you need a starmon(Xross) and a pickmon, of the appropriate color, but I think the only pickmon we have given out is pickmon silver.

But isn't that all too complicated/too many components just to make the Star Sword?

I feel it would be easier to just use Starmon xros to make it  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:35 pm
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles

But isn't that all too complicated/too many components just to make the Star Sword?

It is a little redundant that digimon wiki doesn't list the actual components, but when in reality the star sword requires like 5 or so silver pickmon, just requiring a single silver, I feel a change from about 7 digimon to being just 3 digimon is not too many components, and of course it would be easier, but then getting Shoutmon X4 would also be easier, and when we tried to just use starmon as dictated by digimon wiki, we were also shot down too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:45 pm
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles

It is a little redundant that digimon wiki doesn't list the actual components, but when in reality the star sword requires like 5 or so silver pickmon, just requiring a single silver, I feel a change from about 7 digimon to being just 3 digimon is not too many components, and of course it would be easier, but then getting Shoutmon X4 would also be easier, and when we tried to just use starmon as dictated by digimon wiki, we were also shot down too.

having 5 pickmon would be ludicrous =.= i hope they weren't really considering making that a requirement.

idk about the color either. I mean this seems too much just to make Shoutmon Star Sword.

If we're going to make the color of a pickmon a factor as well then we should just make it a normal digimon instead of a limited digimon otherwise it would be impossible to create.

Also why not create a special combination for Shoutmon's other forms (Star Sword, Dorulu Cannon, etc.) I mean we did that for all the other xros digimon.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:05 pm
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge

having 5 pickmon would be ludicrous =.= i hope they weren't really considering making that a requirement.

idk about the color either. I mean this seems too much just to make Shoutmon Star Sword.

If we're going to make the color of a pickmon a factor as well then we should just make it a normal digimon instead of a limited digimon otherwise it would be impossible to create.

Also why not create a special combination for Shoutmon's other forms (Star Sword, Dorulu Cannon, etc.) I mean we did that for all the other xros digimon.

1: Very much so, so lets be glad stupid things weren't enforced.

2: The thing is I'm not entirely sure we even have the other pickmons, or if the silver one is just the general pickmon and can be used for any thing requiring one of pickmon's forms. It may seem like a lot of work for a simple thing, but hey this is the way the cookie crumbles, can't really do anything about it.

3: Eh, mostly the same thing as 2 for this, but making it normal might help people who are interested in Xross digimon.

4: You would almost have to talk to muffin on this one, but it might be because he might have thought it only required 2 digimon, and as such didn't really need an alternate method of being able to make it. Muffin is the one who made the Xross system, so I can't really speak for him on his reasoning behind the alternate methods.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:16 pm
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge

2: The thing is I'm not entirely sure we even have the other pickmons, or if the silver one is just the general pickmon and can be used for any thing requiring one of pickmon's forms. It may seem like a lot of work for a simple thing, but hey this is the way the cookie crumbles, can't really do anything about it.

3: Eh, mostly the same thing as 2 for this, but making it normal might help people who are interested in Xross digimon.

4: You would almost have to talk to muffin on this one, but it might be because he might have thought it only required 2 digimon, and as such didn't really need an alternate method of being able to make it. Muffin is the one who made the Xross system, so I can't really speak for him on his reasoning behind the alternate methods.

How many different pickmon are there? as far as I know there are 3 pickmon and we have sprites for all those.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

we even have this sprite which is pretty cool in my opinion: User Image

Last time I spoke with muffin he told me that he resigning from his duties as crew v.v he said that he would still be around to answer small questions, but that he wasn't going to do anything big anymore. The olympus 12 was his last big event. I don't know if this is still the case or not, but I'm not sure if he plans on abandoning his xros system as well.

I did ask him about the star sword and dorulu cannon before, but he straight up told me that he didn't like those digimon which is why he didn't include an alternate combination for them. I don't know if he was serious or not, but he didn't respond to me after that. I'd rather he gave me a better answer than "I just felt like it" because it could be that other members want those digimon as well (myself included).  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:27 pm
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge

How many different pickmon are there? as far as I know there are 3 pickmon and we have sprites for all those.

Last time I spoke with muffin he told me that he resigning from his duties as crew v.v he said that he would still be around to answer small questions, but that he wasn't going to do anything big anymore. The olympus 12 was his last big event. I don't know if this is still the case or not, but I'm not sure if he plans on abandoning his xros system as well.

I did ask him about the star sword and dorulu cannon before, but he straight up told me that he didn't like those digimon which is why he didn't include an alternate combination for them. I don't know if he was serious or not, but he didn't respond to me after that. I'd rather he gave me a better answer than "I just felt like it" because it could be that other members want those digimon as well (myself included).

When i said I don't know if we have them, I meant I don't know if we use them in guild, and just 3 pickmon types exist to my knowledge, i haven't seen any others.

Too my knowledge, Muffin has pretty much abandoned gaia to focus on Real life things, like work and school. Also, I think giving any alternate methods for digimon was pretty generous, because he didn't even need to do that, nor was he required to make the Xross system, so if the alternate methods were just made to make some of the actually difficult ones more easy but he only did it for ones he liked, i think we should just cut our losses and call it good, maybe in the future if there are people interested in the xross system, it might get more methods, but i don't really suspect it will any time soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:09 pm
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge

When i said I don't know if we have them, I meant I don't know if we use them in guild, and just 3 pickmon types exist to my knowledge, i haven't seen any others.

Too my knowledge, Muffin has pretty much abandoned gaia to focus on Real life things, like work and school. Also, I think giving any alternate methods for digimon was pretty generous, because he didn't even need to do that, nor was he required to make the Xross system, so if the alternate methods were just made to make some of the actually difficult ones more easy but he only did it for ones he liked, i think we should just cut our losses and call it good, maybe in the future if there are people interested in the xross system, it might get more methods, but i don't really suspect it will any time soon.

I am interested in the xros system. How many more people need to be interested before this can be worked on?

I appreciate Muffin's efforts, but if he's not going to be here that doesn't mean we should abandon the xros system. I have spoke because I am interested. The xros system isn't that popular, but if the crew members are not even interested themselves then how are the rest of the members going to become interested?

I guess i'll contact the crew.

EDIT

Thank you for answering my questions.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:35 pm
Would the combination of Arresterdramon + Brakedramon = Arresterdramon XrosUp? Or would I need GigaBrakedramon?

They are essentially the same digimon except for color change and we have never offered Gigabrakemon so if we would be allowed to use Brakedramon then it would make the xros above easier to access.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:05 am
Shadow of Miracles
Would the combination of Arresterdramon + Brakedramon = Arresterdramon XrosUp? Or would I need GigaBrakedramon?

They are essentially the same digimon except for color change and we have never offered Gigabrakemon so if we would be allowed to use Brakedramon then it would make the xros above easier to access.

It appears that it would be Giga, all it would take is to find a sprite and get it added to the list, chances are we just didn't realize that they were different Digimon. But with is having a different name and color it becomes a different Digimon.

Also in the episode it was based on breakdramon but was a separate Digimon. So unless someone else overrules this, it should be gigabreakdramon.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:37 am
lief_7

Shadow of Miracles

It appears that it would be Giga, all it would take is to find a sprite and get it added to the list, chances are we just didn't realize that they were different Digimon. But with is having a different name and color it becomes a different Digimon.

Also in the episode it was based on breakdramon but was a separate Digimon. So unless someone else overrules this, it should be gigabreakdramon.

Gigabreakdramon is a separate digimon and has a sprite within the guild. That being said, you would need a Gigibreakdramon or a digimon of the same attribute (I'm assuming Virus), level (Mega), and rank as a substitute.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff